As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Gamewright #ad
The Sushi Go! Dice Game Multi-colored, 5", Gamewright Sushi Roll #adGamewright #ad
- Grab a menu to re-roll your dice or use chopsticks to swap with an opponent. And of course – save room for Pudding at the end! Pick up the most points and you're on a sushi roll! Rice and dice! roll with your favorite sushi go! characters in this dice version of the best-selling card game! Load up the conveyor belts with savory sushi dice – then pick one and pass the rest! Earn points for winning combos like two tempura or a set of sashimi.
2. Gamewright #ad
Multicolored, Sushi Go Party!, The Deluxe Pick & Pass Card Game by Gamewright #adGamewright #ad
- Everyone reveals their cards by turning them face-up. It's a party! this party platter of Mega make, super sashimi, and endless edamame in this expanded version of the best-selling card game. Sushi go! for larger appetites! you still earn points by picking winning sushi combos, but now you can customize each game by choosing a la carte from a menu of more than 20 delectable dishes.
Each player chooses 1 card that they would like to keep and places it face-down.
What's in the box? sushi go party! contains: 181 playing cards, 8 wooden pawns, 22 menu tiles, 1 game board and of course…the rules!. What's more, up to 8 players can join in on the sushi-feast… let the good times roll! Customize your difficulty level! this deluxe edition features opportunities to customize your playing experience.
The overall game is basically the same, the variety of cards offers many new opportunities. After revealing, pass your remaining hand face-down to your left. You'll also notice that the strategy changes. Pick up this new hand and the next turn begins.
|Manufacturer||Ceaco (Games) #ad|
3. Gamewright #ad
252, Gamewright Trash Pandas, The Raucous Raccoon Card Game #adGamewright #ad
- Players are raucous raccoons, tipping over Trash cans for food. Players push their luck to acquire more cards, but must stash them in order for them to count as points at the end of the game.
When the deck runs out, the game ends. Comes with 54 cards, 6 wooden tokens, and 1 custom die. The player with the most points wins! Reinforces visual discrimination and probability.
4. MD Sports #ad
MD Sports 87" Roll and Score Game #adMD Sports #ad
- Features built-in automatic ball return system and sturdy ABS sensor scoring rings to withstand intense play game after game. Compact design with electronic scoring makes it ideal for children and young adults. 625''.
Easy access push button controls to start or reset the game in seconds. One piece solid construction playfield with reinforced wood legs for additional durability and support. 5'' x 47. Assembled dimension: 87‘’ x 20 Electronic scorer with arcade sound effects provides an authentic arcade gaming experience.
|Brand||MD Sports #ad|
|Manufacturer||Medal Sports - DROPSHIP #ad|
|Warranty||90 Day Manufacturer Warranty|
5. Mixlore #ad
Ramen Fury Card Game | Take-Out Themed Strategy Game | Fun Family Game for Adults and Kids | Ages 8+ | 2-5 Players | Average Playtime 30 Minutes | Made by Mixlore #adMixlore #ad
- The average playtime is 30 minutes. Challenging and competitive: watch out as other players throw spicy chili peppers your way or swipe foods right from your bowls! Fun for all ages: easy rules make Ramen Fury great for young players, and strategic depth appeals to all! Authentic ingredients will delight hardcore ramen enthusiasts.
Number of players and average playtime: This fun card game for is made for 2 to 5 players ages 8 and up.
Collect combos of cards to score for different recipes while adding garnishes to boost your points. The use-your-noodle card game: collect delicious ingredients for your bowls, then eat your creations for points. It’s “take that” fun that will have you calling for takeout! Strategy card game: rush to prepare and slurp up delicious bowls of ramen filled with tasty ingredients.
6. Ginger Fox #ad
Ginger Fox Maki Staki Sushi Themed Card Game -Collect The Cards to Make Your Maki Perfect Party Game for Up to 6 Players #adGinger Fox #ad
- Will the fatal fugu or wasabi Burn get to you, or will you avoid them with the help of the Conveyor Belt. The perfect gift for any sushi lover.
Be careful of the action cards as they could ruin your play. Simply collect sets of sushi cards to make your Maki. Maki staki is a stylish sushi themed card game for 3 to 6 players.
|Brand||Ginger Fox #ad|
|Manufacturer||GINGER FOX #ad|
7. Taco vs Burrito #ad
The Wildly Popular Surprisingly Strategic Card Game Created by a 7 Year Old, Teens & Adults., Taco vs Burrito, A Perfect Family-Friendly Party Game for Kids #adTaco vs Burrito #ad
- Wildly popular all-ages card game - tvb soared on kickstarter, surpassing the initial goal by 2, 400%! A sensation at the Indie Game Showcase at Emerald City Comicon! Surprisingly strategic - basic gameplay is easy to master but the Action Cards shift the game into unpredictable territory.
Optimal for 2-4 players. Great for birthdays, adults, Mothers Day, parents, Fathers Day, and Taco Tuesday. Gameplay runs 10-15 minutes.
Exciting up to the very last card! create by a kid, perfect for everyone - Alex dreamed up TvB at age 7, but this crazy, fun strategic food fight is a smash with kids and adults alike! Ideal for ages from 7-77. Brilliant gift idea - makes the perfect birthday for boys, girls, friends, or family as well as any board game or card game lover. Easy to learn and quick to play - takes only a few minutes to learn.
|Brand||Taco vs Burrito #ad|
|Manufacturer||Hot Taco #ad|
|Part Number||Taco vs Burrito Core Game|
|Model||TVB Core Game|
8. Catan Studio #ad
Catan Board Game Base Game | Family Board Game | Board Game for Adults and Family | Adventure Board Game | Ages 10+ | for 3 to 4 Players | Average Playtime 60 Minutes | Made by Catan Studio #adCatan Studio #ad
- Build and/or join a community: whether you play as a family, or via video conference as you stay at home, a board game group, CATAN is a social game that provides plenty of opportunities for player interaction. Number of players and average playtime: this family and adult board game can be played with 3 or 4 players.
You may even find yourself exploring the exciting world of CATAN tournaments. Strategy game: trade, build and settle the island of catan in this addictively fun strategy game previously called Settlers of CATAN.
Minutes to learn and a lifetime to explore: the basics of CATAN can be learned in just minutes, but it offers enough depth to remain compelling as you explore strategies and tactics for years to come. Looking for new adventures? try CATAN expansions Note: Expansions require CATAN base game to play.
The average playtime is 60 minutes. Players control their own civilization and look to spread across a modular hex board in a competition for victory points. We also offer catan extension packs for 5-6 players as separate items. Fun game with countless replay opportunities: the completely variable board provides great value through nearly limitless replayability. You will never have to play the same game twice.
|Brand||Catan Studio #ad|
|Manufacturer||Catan Studio #ad|
|Warranty||Lifetime Warranty Against Manufacturer'S Defects|
9. Stonemaier Games #ad
A Bird-Collection, Ages 14+, Engine-Building STONEMAIER Game for 1-5 Players, Wingspan Board Game #adStonemaier Games #ad
- Challenging strategy game recommended for those ages 14 plus. Product measures 11. 5 x 11. 5 x 3 inches. Game includes 170 unique bird cards, 1 birdfeeder dice tower and 2-piece game trayz custom tray, 26 bonus cards and 16 Automa cards, 1 first-player token and 40 action cubes, 1 scorepad, 4 clear plastic resource containers, 103 food tokens and 75 egg minatures, 5 custom wooden dice and 5 palyer mats, 1 goal mat and 8 goal tiles, and 3 rulebooks.
Competitive, card-driven, engine-building board game.
|Brand||Stonemaier Games #ad|
|Manufacturer||Stonemaier Games #ad|