As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Giga Mech Games #ad
One Card Dungeon, a Solo dice-Placement Dungeon Crawl Played on a Single Card #adGiga Mech Games #ad
- Each room has one type of Monster, with anywhere from 1 to 4 of that monster to defeat in each room. After each room, defense, attack, you may upgrade one of your four skills - Movement, and Range.
Adding together your skill levels in each of these areas with the dice you have assigned gives you a total number of points in each of these areas to spend, then assigning one dice to each of your Movement, you would have 7 Movement points to spend that turn.
Both the adventurer and the monsters are represented on the map by Dice, with the value on top showing their current health.
Fight through 12 increasingly challenging levels to reach the final prize - the Sceptre of M'Guf-yn. One card dungeon is a solo dice-placement dungeon crawl played on a single card. The basic game mechanic is rolling three dice, for example if you have a movement skill of 3 and assign a 4 dice to it, Attack and Defense.
2. Brybelly #ad
Eat The Rich! Solo Strategy Card Game, 1-2 Players, 30 min, 8+, Compatible with Standard Card Games, 2 Specialty French Revolution Playing Card Decks, Family Game for Adults & Children Single #adBrybelly #ad
- Small box, big game: this game's quick playtime and small footprint make it a great travel companion. Vive la revolution: eat the Rich is a fast-paced, couples, strategic game for solo gamers, or families.
Many join the revolution every day: got more friends? Add a second set of Eat the Rich to help you expand into a 4-player melee.
Combine packs for up to four players. Versatile in versailles: with a 30 minute playtime for 1-2 players, this game can be played solitaire or against a friend. The royal tradition: each set of Eat the Rich includes two decks of traditional playing cards, which can be used for your favorite classic games.
3. Asmadi Games #ad
One Deck Dungeon #adAsmadi Games #ad
- One deck dungeon is a 1-2 player cooperative game. 30-45 minute playing time. With multiple sets, you can add more players.
|Brand||Asmadi Games #ad|
4. Paizo #ad
Paizo Inc. PFACG Core Set Green #adPaizo #ad
- This set includes the storybook and cards for The Dragon's Demand Adventure Path as well as a modular core for infinite scenarios that allows you to control the difficulty and speed of play.
Your adventure begins here! this complete cooperative strategy game pits 1 to 4 players against monsters, perils, and traps as you become the heroes of Belhaim. The pathfinder adventure card game core set includes 440 cards featuring a wide array of powerful weapons, helpful allies, magical spells, protective armors, versatile items, and divine blessings.
Supplement your experience with the curse of the Crimson Throne Adventure Path, Character Decks, the Pathfinder Adventure Card Society, and Pathfinder Adventure Card Game accessories sold separately.
|Manufacturer||Paizo Inc. #ad|
5. ICE MAKES #ad
Age of Civilization Strategy Card Game, Travel and Family Friendly 1-4 Players Board Game Adventure and Brain Teaser 10+ Years and up, Board Games, Pocket #adICE MAKES #ad
- Quickly collect resources, build wonders, research technologies, and prepare for war! age of civilization is a streamlined pocket card game version of the well-known civilization game for 1-4 players. Each kingdom has different strengths and weaknesses and you will need your wit and determination to develop a culture for your people, especially those who want a quick game in 30 minutes or less! Trusted by fans worldwide - over 10, build your empire and conquer for glory! Who is this game for? age of civilization is the perfect board game for adults teens and kids who are into turn based strategy games, 000 backers backed us in Kickstarter.
Unlike other card games each player can play as 3 civilizations in 30 minutes! Aoc ranks 895 in the strategy Game Rank and the average rating is 7.
3 on Boardgamegeek website. Develops your critical skills - during the game, players will have use the cards to reveal different challenges to overcome. Unique gaming mechanism allows for amazing replayability - The set-up for every game is greatly different, providing a high replay-ability to players. Players will have to analyse the characteristics of every era you are facing and make the best choice for your kingdom development.
6. Yammer #ad
Ages 8-Adult N6101, Adults and Family Game Night, Fun for Kids, Yammer Classic Word Card Game, 1-6 Players #adYammer #ad
- Includes 108 high-quality playing cards and instructions. With skill and a little luck, yammer poker, you'll rack-up high score to win! Same deck, multiple games! Play multiple other fun games with the same versatile Yammer deck, including yammer solitaire, Yammer 500 Rummy, yammer rummy, Yammer Word Scramble and more!.
But pay attention – the table changes each turn. Compact, easy to carry for anytime, anywhere fun.
Perfect for card players, word game enthusiasts and novices alike. Same color words score double. Yammer rules are simple: combine cards in your hand with cards on the table to form words. Use multiplier Cards to further increase your score. Easy to learn, fun to play classic word game. 1 – 6 players, ages 8 – Adult.
7. Adventure On Games #ad
The Grimwood: A Slightly Strategic, Highly Chaotic Card Game #adAdventure On Games #ad
- About 30 min to play. Ages 12 & Up. 2-6 players. Includes 1 rule booklet and 4 rule cards. 68 standard poker size cards 2. 5 x 3. 5.
8. Big Potato #ad
What Next? Cooperative Pick Your Path Adventure Board Game #adBig Potato #ad
- If it topples, this cooperative board game over for everyone! Play solo, all the adventures and challenges can be completed with 1-4 players ages 10 and up. Will you vote to climb up a tree and hide? Or will you choose to escape through the swamp instead? A perfect board game for couples, with 2 playERS OR MORE: Looking for one player board games? Well, families and friends.
Featuring colossal koalas, renegade robots and an angry old lady with a bazooka.
Discover new paths and challenges every time you play. Pick your path together, different every time: you’re being chased through the jungle by a giant koala. 60+ action-packed challenges: from puck-flicking to shape building, card throwing to role playing, in this board game there are over 60 unique mini games that you’ll need to master as you go.
Adventure awaits: a pick your path cooperative board game, perfect for family night or friends. Peril around every corner: whenever someone takes a wrong turn or fails a challenge, you’ll have to add a peril piece to the ‘Tower of Peril’.
9. ULTIMA HERO #ad
2 Rule Levels of Game Difficulty, ULTIMA HERO Card Game, a Strategic Card Game and Party Game for Adults & Teens for 2-6 Players, Single & Team Play #adULTIMA HERO #ad
- Basic & advanced Rules of Game Difficulty. Various Action Cards. Transparent plastic Box Included to Save Your Cards from Damaged. Card size: 2, 5 * 3, 5 inch. Premium box with Magnetic Closure - the Perfect Gift.
Funny cards design - FUN to Play with Friends. Ultima hero card game isFamily-Friendly PARTY Game -. Easy to play card game ideal for friends, Meetings, parties, Family Gatherings. Team & single Play.