As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. AMIGO #ad
Saboteur Mother Lode Bonus Pack Card Game with Saboteur, Saboteur 2 & Secret Collectors’ Card—Amazon Exclusive #adAMIGO #ad
- Includes: 177 cards including special collector’s card, 32 gold nugget tokens. Great for game nights: Simple-to-learn strategy card game, with a playing time of 30 minutes. Ages 8+ | 2-12 players: Great for small and large groups.
An amazon exclusive: available only on amazon, includes complete card packs of both “Saboteur” and “Saboteur 2 Expansion Pack”, PLUS a special collector’s card. Play individually or in teams: Either way you play, the Saboteur changes in every game.
|Model||Saboteur The Mother Lode Bonus Pack Card|
2. AMIGO #ad
AMIGO Saboteur Strategy Card Game #adAMIGO #ad
- Great for travel: Compact card pack fits easily into a backpack or suitcase. Ages 8+ | 3-10 players. Great for game nights: Simple-to-learn strategy card game, with a playing time of 30 minutes.
Use special cards to foil the efforts of your opponents. Can you keep your identity a secret? How to play: collect and play path cards leading to hidden treasures.
Fun for family and friends: The Saboteur changes on every game. A classic game: one of the world’s most popular strategy card games. Includes: 44 path cards, 28 gold nugget cards, 11 character Cards 7 Gold Miners, 27 action cards, 4 Saboteurs, Illustrated Instructions.
3. AMIGO Games #ad
Saboteur 2 Card Game #adAMIGO Games #ad
- How to play: the dwarves are still mining and the saboteurs are still lurking around. Expansion pack: this game requires “saboteur” to play. Includes: 30 path cards, 21 action cards, 15 dwarf cards, 32 Gold Nugget Tokens, Illustrated Instructions.
It adds new cards and characters to the original game and increases the number of players for up to 12.
They are joined by enough new dwarves for up to 12 players– the Boss tries to help both groups, the Profiteer deals with everyone, & the Geologists hunt crystals rather than gold. But now the dwarves are divided into two squabbling and competing groups. Ages 8+ | 2-12 players. This is an expansion and requires the original Saboteur game to play.
|Brand||AMIGO Games #ad|
4. AMIGO #ad
Saboteur Duel Card Game #adAMIGO #ad
- Includes: 36 path cards, 2 dwarf playing pieces w/ bases, 18 action cards, 2 dwarf Cards, 8 Dwarf Counter Tokens, 18 goal cards, 2 Keys, Illustrated Instructions.
Until it’s time to sabotage your opponent and go it alone. Ages 8+ | 1-2 players: a fun game to play against a friend or to play solo. How to play: this captivating version of one of the world’s top strategy card games is specially designed for two players, but you may want to cooperate and build a tunnel together.
Stand-alone game: based on the card game “Saboteur” but does not require it to play. Rock slides, and for one. The object is the same to stockpile the most gold, broken pickaxes, locked doors—there are plenty of obstacles to play—but beware of the troll that lurks in the mineshaft and blocks your way.
5. Zeke's Gold Grab #ad
Zeke's Gold Grab! #adZeke's Gold Grab #ad
- Brisk play time, easy to learn, and the perfect addition to any game night. Playtime: 20 to 30 minutes. Players: 2 to 6. Ages: 8 to Adult. A family-friendly card game themed to the Gold Rush of yore, with special cards and unique game play to keep prospectors on their toes.
6. AMIGO #ad
Saboteur: The Lost Mines Board Game #adAMIGO #ad
- Great for groups: perfect for your next family game night or adult party– every game offers opportunities to form alliances and betray trust! All players have secret roles: Your team's unknown Saboteur works for the other team, and the selfish dwarves are only out for themselves.
First-ever saboteur board game: based on the classic card game “Saboteur”, with plenty of new features that make it as engaging, and treacherous, this version builds off the original gameplay, as the original.
Includes: 40 path cards, 10 dwarf tokens, 1 dragon token, 1 game board, 10 dwarf playing pieces w/ bases, 23 Action Cards, 14 forest tokens, 32 Victory Point Tokens, 2 start cards, 10 dwarf cards, 4 Mine Cards, 12 Treasure Cards, Illustrated Instructions.
Ages 10+ | 3-9 players. But beware, one of the mines is guarded by a Dragon and the forest paths are filled with Trolls, traps, and other obstacles you'll need to work together to overcome. But the biggest threats come from within…are you the Saboteur? How to play: gather your dwarf clan and start building a path to the lost mines.
7. Arcane Tinmen ApS #ad
Arcane Tinmen ApS ART11209 Dragon Shield Matte Lila Card Game #adArcane Tinmen ApS #ad
- Country of Origin : Denmark. Package dimensions: 9. 906 h x 2. 794 l x 7. 112 w centimetres. Trading Cards and Accessories. Package weight: 0222 kilograms.
8. TeeTurtle #ad
A Strategic Card Game for Teens and Adults, TeeTurtle Here to Slay Base Game, from The Creators of Unstable Unicorns #adTeeTurtle #ad
- Here to slay is a fast-paced, easy to learn game that is perfect for all skill levels, whether you’re just entering the world of role-playing games or honing your masterful skills.
A strategic card game. A dangerous new world. The box contains 1 standard deck of 115 cards, 15 oversized Monster cards, and 6 rules reference cards. A role-playing adventure. The game was one of kickstarter’s top 50 most backed projects of all time! From the creators of unstable unicorns, 6 party leader cards, 2 six-sided dice, this brutal and adorable game takes 30-60 minutes to play and is for 2-6 players recommended for ages 10+.
Here to slay makes a great gift for any game lover, and is one of Pop Insider’s best geeky gifts of 2020! .
9. Taco vs Burrito #ad
The Wildly Popular Surprisingly Strategic Card Game Created by a 7 Year Old, Taco vs Burrito #adTaco vs Burrito #ad
- Wildly popular all-ages card game: tvb soared on kickstarter, surpassing the initial goal by 2, 400%! A sensation at the Indie Game Showcase at Emerald City Comicon! Surprisingly strategic: basic gameplay is easy to master but the Action Cards shift the game into unpredictable territory.
Optimal for 2-4 players.
Exciting up to the very last card! created by a kid, perfect for everyone: alex dreamed up tvb at age 7, but this crazy, fun strategic food fight is a smash with kids and adults alike! Ideal for ages from 7-77. Gameplay runs 10-15 minutes. Easy to learn and quick to play: takes only a few minutes to learn.
|Brand||Taco vs Burrito #ad|
|Manufacturer||Hot Taco #ad|