As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Thames & Kosmos #ad
Lost Cities 2-Pack | Lost Cities: The Card Game, with 6th Expedition & Lost Cities: Roll & Write | Kosmos Games | Reiner Knizia | 2 Player & 2-5 Player #adThames & Kosmos #ad
- This 2-pack bundle contains the classic Lost Cities: The Card Game, and the 2-5 player Lost Cities: Roll & Write. The expedition routes take shape and the explorers earn points. Simple rules, quick playtime.
Ages 8+ & 10+ make both ideal for either couples night or family game night. Small, portable, and lightweight; perfect for on-the-go fun. Explore himalayan mountains, the Egyptian Desert, The central American rainforest, a mysterious volcano, and the bottom of the sea.
2. Stonemaier Games #ad
A Bird-Collection, Ages 14+, Engine-Building Stonemaier Game for 1-5 Players, Wingspan Board Game #adStonemaier Games #ad
- For 1-5 players. Each bird extends a chain of powerful combinations in each of 3 unique habitats, lay eggs, as you build your engine to gain food, and draw from 170 uniquely and beautifully illustrated bird cards.
Plays in 40-70 minutes. Widely lauded, award winning title-including winning the most prestigious award in its category, the Kenner Spiel des Jahres Conniseur's Game of the Year. Play as a bird enthusiast, seeking to discover and attract the best birds to your aviary.
|Brand||Stonemaier Games #ad|
|Manufacturer||Stonemaier Games #ad|
3. WE'RE NOT REALLY STRANGERS #ad
We're Not Really Strangers Card Game, an Interactive Adult Card Game and Icebreaker #adWE'RE NOT REALLY STRANGERS #ad
- There are two ways to play: 1-Play safe. Warning: Feelings May Arise. Three carefully crafted levels of questions and wildcards that allow you to deepen your existing relationships as well as create new ones.
Box dimensions: 5x4x3 in. The second is how you win. Comes with 2 pencils, 2 transparent Dig Deeper cards, WNRS notepad, 150 questions and wildcards.
This game is optimized for 2 players ages 12 and up; however, you can play this game with up to 6 people. We’re not really strangers is a purpose driven card game and movement all about empowering meaningful connections. 2-play to grow.
4. Thames & Kosmos #ad
Lost Cities Card Game #adThames & Kosmos #ad
- Two explorers embark on research journeys to remote corners of the world. The expedition routes take shape and the explorers earn points. The explorer with the highest score after three rounds of expeditions wins.
Explore himalayan mountains, The central American rainforest, a mysterious volcano, the Egyptian Desert, and the bottom of the sea. The lost cities hold many unseen mysteries! .
|Brand||Thames & Kosmos #ad|
|Manufacturer||Thames & Kosmos #ad|
|Warranty||30 day warranty against manufacturer defects|
5. Secret Hitler #ad
Secret Hitler #adSecret Hitler #ad
- A fast-paced game of deception and betrayal. Solid game boards with foil inlay. Hidden roles and secret envelopes for five to ten players. Beautiful wooden components.
|Brand||Secret Hitler #ad|
|Manufacturer||Max Temkin #ad|
6. magilano #ad
Entertaining and exciting hours of play with friends and family., SKYJO by Magilano, The entertaining card game for kids and adults. The ideal game for fun #admagilano #ad
- Skyjo is an entertaining card game that is lots of fun for kids and even older game enthusiasts adults. This is only possible as long as a player has not uncovered all his cards, keep a close eye on the game and be cautious and wary of the other player's actions! Players: for 2 - 8 players.
Concentration - Follow the course of the game and other player's turns. Educational gaming: count - adding of up to 100 two-digit numbers.
Languages: english, 1 game notepad, Spanish, French, German, Italian. Ideal for a short game in-between other activities and as staple game for exciting evenings.
Age: from age 8 and up. Fast game start: easy to learn game rules! includes a short manual with pictures. Game duration: about 30 minutes. A turn-based and time flexible game. Estimate - Get used to chances. Contents: 150 game cards, 1 manual. So beware, trading and collecting cards over the course of several rounds. Made in Germany. Lots of fun for your friends and family.
7. Next Move #ad
Azul Board Game | Strategy Board Game | Mosaic Tile Placement Game | Family Board Game for Adults and Kids | Ages 8 and up | 2 to 4 Players | Average Playtime 30-45 Minutes | Made by Next Move Games #adNext Move #ad
- Strategy board game: draft tiles from a central market and place them into rows on their boards. You’ll have to make choices that help you without helping them too much. Earn extra points by collecting sets of the same color tile and creating particular patterns.
The average playtime is 30 - 45 minutes. Compete for the highest score by claiming tiles and arranging them on your board to score points. Competitive and challenging: every tile you claim affects what your rivals can take next.
Tile placement game: azul is a tile placement game in which players become artisans tasked with creating the most beautiful tiled mosaics. Plan carefully to score big points while disrupting your opponents’ plans.
Be careful - there are penalties for taking tiles that you can't use. Randomized setup and drafting gameplay make Azul infinitely replayable. Easy to learn: strategic but simple to learn with subtle depth, Azul is a perfect gateway game for gamers new to board gaming or those looking to expand their collections. Number of players and average playtime: this board game for adults and family can be played with 2 to 4 players and is suitable for ages 8 and older.
|Brand||Next Move #ad|
|Manufacturer||Plan B Games #ad|
8. CGE Czech Games Edition #ad
Czech Games Codenames #adCGE Czech Games Edition #ad
- 15 minutes playtime. 2-8+ player in two teams. Work together to contact all of your agents before the other team! A perfect party game experience for game nights.
9. Rio Grande Games #ad
Rio Grande Games Underwater Cities #adRio Grande Games #ad
- 90+ minute playing time. Components: 1 game board, 4 player boards, 111 structure tokens, 4 assistant cards, 1 era marker, 83 resource tokens, 35 credit tokens, 4 player info cards, 8 government contracts, 25 special cards, 16 metropolis tiles, 180 era cards, 4 scoring cards, 47 tunnel tiles, 30 domes, 4 multiplier tiles, 12 player markers, 1 action cloning tile, 12 action tiles, 1 rulebook.
For 1-4 players. Build and develop underwater metropolises by constructing kelp farms, desalination plants, laboratories and tunnels to connect them. Ages 13+.