As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. CreateFun #ad
Speech Therapy Materials, Nouns, ESL Teaching Materials +7 Learning Games, Vocabulary Builder Flash Cards, 299 Educational Photo Cards, Emotions, Prepositions, Opposites, Go Togethers, Verbs #adCreateFun #ad
- Interactive fun: teach your kids to learn some of the english language basics from an early age! Have your children become familiar with all the words, actions & emotions. Promote clearer communication, sequencing, conversation, verbal concepts, reading and development.6 sets, matching go togethers, critical thinking skills, 50% more cards: emotions and Feelings, nouns, Opposites, Prepositions & Verbs in this flashcard Gift Set.
Each photo card in this set is a large 3. 5 x 4. 5 inch with quality images. Large yet compact: will fit in your pocket! comes with a wide selection of recognizable, actions and emotions with over $75 worth of material! Create games and promote easy learning out of all the starter teaching methods! While you’re enjoying this set - Part of your purchase will go to fund education initiatives, everyday items, food drives and other charitable works!.
Suitable for: parents, schools and therapists.
Ideal for all types of students from toddler to adult. Versatility that can be used as part of building teacher supplies for your classroom, Teachers, homeschool materials, Special Education Supplies, prek prep and speech therapy materials. Wide range of diversity: we have curated these picture sets to include a number of races and ages from children to adults, young and old. This set reflects the beautiful world we live in to help more comprehensively identify actions and increase emotional intelligence from people that may look and act differently.
2. Super Duper Publications #ad
Super Duper Publications | Webber® Mini Apraxia Photo Flash Cards | Activities for Children | Speech Therapy | Target Sound Practice | Consonant and Vowel Sounds | Games | Resource #adSuper Duper Publications #ad
- 10 vowel long and short sounds and 20 consonants. Research-based activities to develop individualized prompts. Game ideas - play memory, Go Fish, Match, and more.
520 matching pairs, 1, 040 cards total 2½" x 2½". 6 activities include: learn the definition, answer the Question, Complete the Rhyme, Finish the Sentence, Hear and Say the Sounds, Repeat the Phrase/Sentences.
3. TestingMom.com #ad
Kindergarten Prep Toys for Problem Solving, Memory, TestingMom.com Kindergarten Flash Card's -in-A-Box, Test Prep for CogAT, WPPSI, NNAT, Gifted Learning Flash Cards Box Set 1 for Kids, Math #adTestingMom.com #ad
- These kids’ educational cards are best gifts for those who struggling with reading and identifying specific words. Test prep - our learning flashcards will help your child to prepare for talented tests such as the cogat, private school admissions, WISC, OLSAT, NYC, GATE Test, NNAT, AABL, WPPSI, Iowa Assessments, Woodcock-Johnson, NWEA MAP Test, ITBS, and more!.
Skill builder - kindergarten flash cards challenge your children to improve their problem-solving, math, and other skills with four sets of flash cards which include 1500 challenges that develop critical skills for kindergarten readiness, gifted testing, and academic success.
Kids gifts - perfect gift idea for children, grand children, nieces and nephews. Educational & fun - help your kids' brains establish connections with using funny flash cards as well as improve their thinking and creativity skills. These flash cards are perfect for Summer Vacation, Christmas, and especially Back to School.
|Manufacturer||Testing Mom #ad|
4. Junior Learning #ad
Junior Learning JL178 CVC Builders Activity Cards #adJunior Learning #ad
- Works with the cvc tub of tri blocks sold separately, which let kids build words and place them on top of the card. A complete set of CVC activities. 3 levels of difficulty are provided and these are color coded around the borders.
Consonant vowel consonant CVC word building activity cards can be used for sounding out or identifying sounds in three letter words. An image and phoneme color coding is presented on one side, along with the whole word presented on the back.
|Brand||Junior Learning #ad|
|Manufacturer||Junior Learning #ad|
5. merka #ad
58 Picture Cards, merka Large Alphabet Flash Cards for Toddlers 2-4 Years, Learn Colors Number Shapes Animals ABC Letters & Sight Words, Learning Toy Educational Preschool Toddler Flashcards #admerka #ad
- Recommended for ages 1 to 6: an excellent tool for homeschooling use or in the preschool classroom, counting from one to ten, this set of 58 cards teaches the letters of the alphabet, a variety of shapes, and basic colors.
Safe and durable: laminated with a bpa-free plastic coating, educational flashcards from merka are 100% safe for kids and adults. Similar to ordinary playing cards in size, shape and thickness, they fit well in small hands and are easy for toddlers to handle and manage.
Educational fun for early learners: designed by teachers, these laminated flash cards make a great educational gift and feature bright, colorful imagery and teach little ones a variety of important first-concept topics: letters, numbers, shapes and colors.
They’re waterproof, tear-resistant and made to last. Made to fit kids’ hands: these cards measure 4. 2" x 2. 4" each and make a great gift for boys and girls. Reading preparation and language arts: Give toddlers and preschoolers an engaging opportunity to begin recognizing letters, building vocabulary and developing early reading skills.
6. Carson Dellosa Education #ad
Colors, Emotions, and Actions Vocabulary, 160 Language Builder Picture Cards for Preschool-Kindergarten Special Learners, Key Education Early Learning Language Library Photo Flash Cards, Animals, Food #adCarson Dellosa Education #ad
- Working together: guided reading questions are included on the back of each of the learning cards to practice communication skills and social skills with your child through conversations about the topic represented on each flash card. The resource guide includes additional learning games and activities.
Why key education: key education products are designed by former Special Education teachers to meet the diverse needs of all students—helping them to reach their highest potential in learning, social skills, communication, emotions, and behavior.
What’s included: the language builder picture cards set includes a resource guide and 160 full-color photo cards with photos of basic sight words and vocabulary on one side and guided reading questions on the back of each picture card.
Vocabulary flash cards for kids ages 4+: help preschoolers and kindergarteners learn essential social skills, animals, emotions, and build vocabulary with Key Education’s Early Learning Language Library Photo Flash Cards! Educational games for special prek and k learners: kids learn about actions, food, develop language skills, and more with the vibrant and photographic double-sided toddler flash cards.
7. SPARK INNOVATIONS #ad
Problem Solving, Sentence Building, Improve Language Skills, Special Education Materials, Spark Cards Sequencing Cards For Storytelling and Picture Interpretation Speech Therapy Game #adSPARK INNOVATIONS #ad
- Starting from age 4 story Cards are Suitable For Kids Of All Ages. Improves skills great sequence speech game for children that can be used across multiple settings for hours of Educational Fun While Improving Verbal Communication, Receptive Language Skills, Expressive Language Skills, Social Pragmatic Skills and Proper Sequencing.
Adaptable for all ages spark cards set 1 are a perfect speech therapy game for classroom and center based activities, individual therapy sessions, at home with parents and entire family. Skill level of cards is adaptable to many levels by simply trimming or using all the cards in a set.
Questions are adaptable and can be used to Tell me A Story, Early Learning Skills. High quality durable high quality colorful large 4. 5 x 4. 5 sequence picture cards, Packaged with Stand-Up Custom Tab Dividers, For Easy Accessibility.
Laminated finish so dry erase markers can be used to highlight picture details. Multiple target goals use for many language goals, verbs, Main Idea Improves Vocabulary, exposure, Pronouns, problem solving, Critical thinking, Inferencing, Sentence Structure, Storytelling, Predicting, Reasoning Skills. Easy to use complete manual included for each storytelling card set with questions prompts that can be used by speech therapist, ABA therapist, Conversation Starters, teachers or parents.
8. Learning Resources #ad
Educational Games for Kids, Learning Resources Basic Vocabulary Photo Cards, 156 Cards, Ages 5+, Vocabulary/Phonics Learning #adLearning Resources #ad
- Inspire an early love of learning about language with these kid-friendly photo cards. Set includes set includes 156 double-sided photo cards.
Each durable, double-sided photo card measures 3. 5". Build vocabulary and memory skills with these double-sided photo card. Cards represent 16 themes, organized by tabbed dividers. Ages 5+.
9. BEST LEARNING #ad
Colors, Animals, Shapes, BEST LEARNING INNO PAD Smart Fun Lessons, Educational Tablet Toy to Learn Alphabet, Time for Toddlers Ages 2 to 5 Years Old, Numbers, Transportation #adBEST LEARNING #ad
- Comes with 8 durable plastic pp learning cards 16 lesson pages and volume control. Take learning activities on the go; perfect for long car or plane rides. Great gift idea for preschoolers; boys and girls. Take learning to the next level with one of today's most popular technologies; inno pad.
Skills learned include alphabet, weathers, transportation, shapes, emotions, time, colors, numbers, fruits, professions, animals, music, and problem solving. Best educational toy gift the ideal Birthday gifts or Christmas presents for any toddlers, preschoolers, boy or girl who is eager to learn.
4 modes: learn - an interactive approach to learning through exploration and engage your children's development, curiosity and creativity with words and fun sounds; Basic and Advanced Quiz - Reinforce the learning experience with a fun activity; Music - having fun with music and leaning about the world.
Requires 3 aaa alkaline batteries that are included; intended for toddlers, preschoolers and early learners of ages 2 years and up. This interactive stem media pad combines reading and learning games with a rich collection of 16 activity pages that keeps children occupied for countless hours.
|Brand||BEST LEARNING #ad|
|Manufacturer||Best Learning Materials Corp. #ad|
|Warranty||Manufacturer warranty for 90 days from date of purchase.|