As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Mattel Games #ad
Ghost Fightin' Treasure Hunters #adMattel Games #ad
- Work together to win! Game offers both Basic and Advanced gameplay options. The ghosts. It’s everybody vs. The award winning german game Geister, Geister, Schatzsuchmeister is now available in English.
Can your team escape from the house with all 8 Treasure Jewels before 6 of the rooms become haunted. Winner of the coveted 2014 kinderspiel des Jahres Children’s Game of the Year award, recognizing it as an exceptional game for families.
|Brand||Mattel Games #ad|
|Warranty||1 year warranty against manufacturer defects|
2. Mattel Games #ad
GHOST FIGHTIN' TREASURE HUNTERS CREEPY CELLAR EXPANSION #adMattel Games #ad
- Work together to win! Game offers basic, advanced and nightmare gameplay modes. Expansion pack to original family strategy game, winner of the coveted 2014 Kinderspiel des Jahres Children’s Game of the Year award, recognizing it as an exceptional game for families.
The ghosts—and the Ghost King. Pick up cursed treasures and return them to the cellar rooms before 8 hauntings appear on the board—and win! It's everybody vs. A great family game—win or lose, you’re all in it together! .
|Brand||Mattel Games #ad|
3. HABA #ad
2019 Kinderspiel des Jahres Children's Game of the Year Winner, HABA Valley of the Vikings, Knock Down Barrels & Collect or Steal the Most Gold!, Ages 6+ Made in Germany #adHABA #ad
- 2-4 players ages 6 and up. Made in Germany. Players take turns positioning and trying to knock down the colored barrels in the middle of the board. When all the coins are gone, the player with the most gold wins! This game ALWAYS plays with 4 players, so if playing with only 2, you could lose to a ghost!.
Each spot on the dock represents a different action, such as collecting coins or stealing coins from other players. Courage, skill and willingness to take risks are needed because players who overextend themselves on the dock and fall in the water go away empty-handed.
Plays in about 15 minutes. In the valley of the vikings, the annual barrel bowling contest is taking place.
Contents include: 1 large viking valley game board to be pieced together from 7 parts, 1 cardboard bat, 8 Viking flags, 1 bowling ball, 4 Viking tokens, 4 wooden barrels, 24 gold coins, 4 ships each to be assembled from 4 cardboard sections, 1 rulebook. Depending on which colors are knocked down, they are advanced along the dock accordingly leapfrog style. Use the ball to knock down the right barrels and smart tactics to line up the Vikings on the dock.
4. Gamewright #ad
Standard, Model Number: 418, Gamewright Outfoxed! A Cooperative Whodunit Board Game for Kids 5+, Multi-colored #adGamewright #ad
- Playing time: 20 -30 minutes. Contains rules of play and in Spanish. A cooperative whodunit game. Ages 5 and up. 2 to 4 players.
5. Asmodee #ad
Asmodee Ghost Stories #adAsmodee #ad
- For 1-4 players. Takes about an hour to play. Supernatural horror theme. High quality components.
6. Queen Games #ad
Treasure Hunter #adQueen Games #ad
- A game by richard Garfield -author of Magic -The Gathering. Easy to learn. High quality components. A new spin on drafting systems.
7. Stonemaier Games #ad
Stonemaier Games Charterstone #adStonemaier Games #ad
- Your completed village will be a one-of-a-kind worker-placement game with plenty of variability. Your journey through charterstone's many secrets will last twelve games, but it doesn’t end there. 60 minute playing time. A competitive Legacy game. For 1-6 players.
|Brand||Stonemaier Games #ad|
|Manufacturer||Stonemaier Games #ad|
8. Lucky Duck Games #ad
Paranormal Detectives #adLucky Duck Games #ad
- Item package Weight:092 kilograms. Country of Origin: United States. 30 - 50 minutes Average Playtime. Number of players: 2-6.
|Brand||Lucky Duck Games #ad|
|Manufacturer||Lucky Duck Games #ad|
9. Peaceable Kingdom #ad
Peaceable Kingdom Mole Rats in Space Cooperative Strategy Game for Big Kids #adPeaceable Kingdom #ad
- Play creates an opportunity for social skill development, numerous cognitive benefits, and can improve emotional well being. Benefits: cooperative games cultivate emotional development, shared decision making, positive self esteem, creative problem solving & develop a sense of community in a non-stressful play environment.
Escape if you can: a band of snakes has infiltrated the mole rats' space Station! Work together to help the busy Mole Rats gather their equipment and make it to their escape pod before time runs out! Learning and growing: in this matching game kids learn cooperation, strategy, communication, and problem solving.
Great team building exercise and tool for educator use as well. Includes 1 game board, 51 cards, 20 tokens, 4 plastic mole rat movers, challenge game and instructions. Who can play: 2-4 players age 7 and up can enjoy mole Rats In Space. Playing is growth: frequent play for children is beneficial on many levels.