As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Outsidepride #ad
5 LBS, Hay, Cover Crop, Green Manure, Outsidepride Crimson Clover Legume Seed for Pasture, Wildlife Forage, & More #adOutsidepride #ad
- Crimson clover is a can also be planted for forage and hay in livestock pastures. Sow seeds at 1/2 - 3/4 lb per 1, withstands heavy continuous grazing and produces a consistent, productive, palatable cool season forage for deer. Crimson clover can also be used in hay production or as a cover crop.
High quality, heavy seed crop with good reseeding potential. Our crimson seed is coated and inoculated for optimum germination and growth. A winter annual, crimson clover is grown from bulk clover seeds from the gulf Coast region to Southern Ohio clear to the West Coast.
Crimson clover seeds and annual ryegrass make an excellent cover crop mixture for improving the texture, organic matter and tilth of soil. Crimson clover thrives in mixture with grasses, crimson, provides excellent winter grazing, makes good hay.
These heirloom seeds are non-gmo and open pollinated. It is an important winter annual forage in the south, with growth continuing through the winter with the amount influenced by temperature. When planted in the fall, Crimson clover makes for a great late winter grazing crop and will thrive when planted with grasses as well. Crimson clover offers a high protein supply which provides whitetail deer and other wildlife with needed nutrients for growth. It starts fast, 000 square feet or 20 to 30 lbs per acre.
2. Sow Right Seeds #ad
Crimson Clover Seed for Planting, Nitrogen Fixer, Cover Crops to Plant in Your Home Garden, Non-GMO Heirloom Seeds, Sow Right Seeds, Clover Seeds Ground Cover, Gardening Gift #adSow Right Seeds #ad
- Soil health -- a fast-growing cover crop that fixes nitrogen into the soil and suppresses weeds. Safe and sustainable -- our operation is fully solar powered, and Sow Right Seeds has taken the Safe Seed Pledge to sell only fresh Non-GMO heirloom seeds for you and your family.
Cover crop -- large premium packet of crimson clover seeds. If these seeds don’t germinate, we will happily make it right for you. Winter-hardy and drought-tolerant cover crops can help cover the soil of your home garden beds during the off season.
The large elongated crimson blooms are 1-2" tall and attract a variety of beneficial insects to the garden. Minimum of 8 g per packet. We've included enough seed in one packet to cover an 8' x 4' garden bed.
Plus, we are available to answer all your questions. Can be reincorporated back into the soil as a green manure or left to flower in May. Easy to grow -- instructions included on each packet with additional growing tips on our “Sow Successful” Blog. For the home gardener -- improving soil health through cover crop planting is an easy and low cost way of maintaining your garden from year to year.
3. Eretz #ad
No Coating, No Treatment., Crimson Clover Seed by Eretz 5lb, CHOOSE SIZE! Premium Willamette Valley, Oregon Grown Non-GMO Seed, No Fillers #adEretz #ad
- Squelches unwanted growth and Attractants Good Pollinators. Also excellent cover crop and Good for Erosion Control. Authentic willamette valley, Oregon - USA Grown Seed!1 seed: over 99% pure seed; no additives and virtually free of ALL Other Seeds! Great for fixing needed attributes and nutrients to Soil, Meadows, Backyards, While Adding Beautiful Color to Pastures, Etc.
4. RootJoy #ad
And Deer Food Plots, Red Flower Cover Crop for Organic Farming, RootJoy Crimson Clover Seed 2 lb with Nito-Coat Organic Coating OMRI Listed and Pre-Inoculated, Gardening, Pasture, Grown in Oregon #adRootJoy #ad
- Pre-innoculated with omRI listed Nitro-Coat Organic to help increase nitrogen fixation and germination. Sown, harvested, grown, and packaged in the Willamette Valley to ensure maximum freshness and germination rates.
Works great as a cover crop for gardening or as a lawn alternative. Crimson clover grows 1-3' tall and produces beautiful red wildflowers that attracts beneficial pollinators. Non-gmo and allowed for use in organic agriculture.
5. Mountain Valley Seed Company #ad
1 Lb, Garden Cover Crop, Non-GMO, Perennial, Open Pollinated, Heirloom, Sprouting, Microgreens, Organic Crimson Clover Seeds #adMountain Valley Seed Company #ad
- Mountain valley seed Company Brand - Premium Quality Seeds. Seeds for: cover Crop, Sprouting, Microgreens. Non-gmo - certified organic by otco - heirloom - Perennial - Open Pollinated - High Germination Rate.
Crimson clover seeds - 1 Lb - Trifolium incarnatum. Days to full maturity: -- 70-90 -- perennial in Zones 6-9 - Treat as annual crop everywhere else.
6. Instant Latch #ad
100 Crimson Clover Cover Crop Seeds | Non-GMO | Heirloom | Fresh Garden Seeds #adInstant Latch #ad
- Name: crimson clover | Trifolium Incarnatum | Type: Heirloom. Light requirement: full Sun | Planting Time: Cool Season. Sowing method: direct sow | planting Depth: 1/2" | Plant Spacing: 2" - 3". Size at maturity: 6" tall | days to Maturity: 60 - 90 Days.
7. Outsidepride #ad
Outsidepride White Cloud Crimson Clover Cover Crop & Forage Seed, 5 LBS #adOutsidepride #ad
- Seeding rate: 20 - 25 lbs per acre for broadcast seeding. Use this unique crimson clover for hay, silage, wildlife food plots, cover crops, pasture, crop rotations, forage, and for a ground cover.
With a lack of red coloration, nitrogen fixator, green manure crops, livestock, there are lower levels of bitter anthocyanins thus making it a sweeter clover so palatability and intake are higher.
Its high dry matter yield and the ability of annual clovers to fix nitrogen makes White Cloud a great choice for cover crop or rotation/green manure applications. White cloud is truly white with white seeds.
Planting of crimson clover can occur throughout much of the year depending on your goals. White cloud crimson clover is the only white flowered Trifolium incarnatum cultivar in the US. Annual clover used for hay, forage, green manure crops, pasture, cover crops, nitrogen fixator, silage, wildlife food plots, livestock, crop rotations, and for a ground cover.
8. CZ Grain #ad
Crimson Clover, Austrian Winter Peas, Oats, Wheat, White Clover, Daikon Radish, Purple Turnips, No-Till Cover Crop 10 Seed Mix, Winter Rye, Triticale, 2 Pounds, Cow Peas #adCZ Grain #ad
- Excellent for forage and wildlife, prevents erosion and builds bio mass and soil quality. Easy to grow: broadcast into your maturing garden or or sew 1/4 inches deep. Garden or farm: great for raised bed or regular garden, farm, animal forage.
Diverse blend: excellent blend of grasses, legumes that add beneficial nutrients and attract wildlife to complete natures cycle. Fresh seeds: premium cover crop blend of 10 seeds types. Water as needed.
9. Mountain Valley Seed Company #ad
Cover Crop, Non-GMO, Open Pollinated, 4 g Packet ~400 Seeds, Clay Coated, Perennial, Crimson Clover Seeds, Heirloom #adMountain Valley Seed Company #ad
- Crimson clover cover crop seeds - 4 g Packet ~700 Seeds - Trifolium incarnatum. Seeds for: cover crop - Pelleted clay coated - Clay Coated. Mountain valley seed Company Brand - Premium Quality Seeds.
Non-gmo - heirloom - perennial - Open Pollinated - High Germination Rate. Days to full maturity: -- 70-90 -- perennial in Zones 6-9 - Treat as annual crop everywhere else.