As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. The Game Plan Game #ad
The Game Plan Game: Life Skills for Kids Teach Your Child to be Safe, Social Skills, Feelings Management, Problem-Solving #adThe Game Plan Game #ad
- More than 200 question and activity cards. Ages 4-10 - fun easy interactive play: move, Draw, Spell and Say. Manipulate the cards to meet your needs at home in small groups or in classrooms.
Discuss questions on bullying, teasing, phone and address, personal safety, safe and tricky persons. Versatile - for parents, Educators, Clubs, grandparents, Health Professionals.
Encourages conversations and problem-solving on challenging issues, feelings and teaches safety information, good health and smart choices. Educational safety and life skills board game which enhances critical thinking, manners, feelings and behaviors.
2. Jax #ad
SEQUENCE- Original SEQUENCE Game with Folding Board, Cards and Chips by Jax #adJax #ad
- Each player or team tries to score the required number of five-card SEQUENCES before their opponents. For 2-12 players, ages 7 and up. Play a card from your hand, and place a chip on a corresponding space on the game board - when you have five in a row, it’s a SEQUENCE.
Easy enough for children, challenging for adults! Exciting gameplay develops STEM skills like strategy.
|Manufacturer||Jax Ltd Inc #ad|
3. Childswork / Childsplay #ad
Relax & Think: A Game to Help Impulsive Children Think Before They Act, Stop #adChildswork / Childsplay #ad
- Ideal game to help impulsive children think before they act. Active, relaxation skills, impulsive children learn motor control, how to express their feelings and how to problem-solve.
Up to 6 players; suitable for ages 6-12. Useful as both a diagnostic and treatment tool. Designed for counselors, therapists, social workers, and other helping professionals.
4. Hasbro Gaming #ad
The Game Where it Pays to Lose, Hasbro Gaming Monopoly for Sore Losers Board Game for Ages 8 and Up #adHasbro Gaming #ad
- Great family game: gather a group together to play this Monopoly board game for families and kids ages 8 and up. Celebrate losing: losing stinks! we've all been there and felt the pain, but now it's actually fun! Chance cards and Community Chest cards create and celebrate sore losers.
Lose to win: oh, the thrill of revenge! with this hilarious edition of the Monopoly board game, the annoying things like paying rent or going to Jail actually help players get ahead.
Collect coins: the monopoly for sore losers game will have players actually wanting to land on useless board spaces, pay taxes and rent, and even go to Jail because they'll collect Sore Loser coins.
Mr. It's a fun game for Family Game Night and other family get-togethers. Monopoly token that lets players "stomp" around the board collecting money instead of paying out. Monopoly token: losing is just the beginning! Get 4 Sore Loser coins and cash them in for the Mr.
|Brand||Hasbro Gaming #ad|
5. Sensational Learners #ad
My Feelings Game. Fun Educational Family Game to Help Kids Express Their Emotions and Learn self Regulation. Endorsed by Dr Temple Grandin and Other World Renown clinicians and Educators. #adSensational Learners #ad
- 280 scenarios to help kids explore and talk about feelings! 260 regulation strategies to help kids manage their feelings in socially appropriate ways! 24 movement cards to keep kids engage! Illustrated Booklet that introduces seven different kids with seven different feelings! .
6. Didax #ad
6 Board Games, Didax 500063 Social Skills Group Activities #adDidax #ad
- Keeps kids engaged while they learn important social skills. Ideal for use in small groups. Games will encourage your students to work together as they learn to improve their social skills. Entertaining and educational games are perfect for elementary age students.
|Manufacturer||DIDAX EDUCATIONAL RESOURCES INC #ad|
|Warranty||30 day warranty against manufacturer defects|
7. Action & Consequences #ad
Actions & Consequences for Teens #adAction & Consequences #ad
- 75 real-life situation cards explore six relevant areas: Alcohol and Drugs; Family; Managing Anger, Time, and Money; Peer Relations; Personal Health and Responsibility; Rules and Laws.
Recommended for ages 12-18. Actions & consequences for Adults also available. Designed to help participants stop, consider the outcome, think about options, and make better choices.
8. Monopoly #ad
Monopoly Game: Cheaters Edition Board Game Ages 8 and Up #adMonopoly #ad
- The player with the most money at the end of the game wins. Get family and friends together to play this wildly different Monopoly game. Follow, bend or break the rules to win the Cheaters Edition of the Monopoly board game.
The suggestions on the board, cards, and rules encourage cheating in order to own it all. Complete a cheat to get a reward; fail a cheat and pay the consequences.
This monopoly game includes a plastic handcuff unit that "chains" cheating players to Jail space. Don't get caught. Cheat cards encourage players to cheat and which cheat to attempt. Expect lots of laughs, as players are encouraged to bend the rules as part of gameplay. Cheating is part of the game.
9. Therapy Game HQ #ad
Mad Dragon: An Anger Control Card Game #adTherapy Game HQ #ad
- Fun & therapeutic card game teaching anger control. Learn that they have choices about how to express anger. Designed for children aged 6 to 12. Qty : 1 Each. This listing is for Mad Dragon: An Anger-Control Card Game. This fast-paced therapeutic card game helps children ages 6-12:.