As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. The Game Plan Game #ad
Social Skills, Problem-Solving, The Game Plan Game: Life Skills for Kids Teach Your Child to be Safe, Feelings Management #adThe Game Plan Game #ad
- Manipulate the cards to meet your needs at home in small groups or in classrooms. Discuss questions on bullying, personal safety, teasing, phone and address, safe and tricky persons.
More than 200 question and activity cards. Versatile - for parents, grandparents, Clubs, educators, Health Professionals. Encourages conversations and problem-solving on challenging issues, feelings and teaches safety information, good health and smart choices.
Ages 4-10 - fun easy interactive play: move, Draw, Spell and Say. Educational safety and life skills board game which enhances critical thinking, manners, feelings and behaviors.
2. Jax #ad
SEQUENCE- Original SEQUENCE Game with Folding Board, Cards and Chips by Jax #adJax #ad
- Easy enough for children, challenging for adults! Exciting gameplay develops STEM skills like strategy. Each player or team tries to score the required number of five-card SEQUENCES before their opponents.
Play a card from your hand, and place a chip on a corresponding space on the game board - when you have five in a row, it’s a SEQUENCE. For 2-12 players, ages 7 and up.
|Manufacturer||Jax Ltd Inc #ad|
3. Childswork / Childsplay #ad
Stop, Relax & Think: A Game to Help Impulsive Children Think Before They Act #adChildswork / Childsplay #ad
- Up to 6 players; suitable for ages 6-12. Designed for counselors, therapists, social workers, and other helping professionals. Useful as both a diagnostic and treatment tool.
Active, relaxation skills, impulsive children learn motor control, how to express their feelings and how to problem-solve. Ideal game to help impulsive children think before they act.
4. Hasbro Gaming #ad
The Game Where it Pays to Lose, Hasbro Gaming Monopoly for Sore Losers Board Game for Ages 8 and Up #adHasbro Gaming #ad
- Monopoly token: losing is just the beginning! Get 4 Sore Loser coins and cash them in for the Mr. Collect coins: the monopoly for sore losers game will have players actually wanting to land on useless board spaces, pay taxes and rent, and even go to Jail because they'll collect Sore Loser coins.
Lose to win: oh, the thrill of revenge! with this hilarious edition of the Monopoly board game, the annoying things like paying rent or going to Jail actually help players get ahead.
Mr. Monopoly token that lets players "stomp" around the board collecting money instead of paying out.
Great family game: gather a group together to play this Monopoly board game for families and kids ages 8 and up. It's a fun game for Family Game Night and other family get-togethers. Celebrate losing: losing stinks! we've all been there and felt the pain, but now it's actually fun! Chance cards and Community Chest cards create and celebrate sore losers.
|Brand||Hasbro Gaming #ad|
5. Sensational Learners #ad
My Feelings Game. Fun Educational Family Game to Help Kids Express Their Emotions and Learn self Regulation. Endorsed by Dr Temple Grandin and Other World Renown clinicians and Educators. #adSensational Learners #ad
- 280 scenarios to help kids explore and talk about feelings! 260 regulation strategies to help kids manage their feelings in socially appropriate ways! 24 movement cards to keep kids engage! Illustrated Booklet that introduces seven different kids with seven different feelings! .
6. Didax #ad
Didax 500063 Social Skills Group Activities, 6 Board Games #adDidax #ad
- Ideal for use in small groups. Games will encourage your students to work together as they learn to improve their social skills. Keeps kids engaged while they learn important social skills. Entertaining and educational games are perfect for elementary age students.
|Manufacturer||DIDAX EDUCATIONAL RESOURCES INC #ad|
|Warranty||30 day warranty against manufacturer defects|
7. Action & Consequences #ad
Actions & Consequences for Teens #adAction & Consequences #ad
- Recommended for ages 12-18. Designed to help participants stop, consider the outcome, think about options, and make better choices.75 real-life situation cards explore six relevant areas: Alcohol and Drugs; Family; Managing Anger, Time, and Money; Peer Relations; Personal Health and Responsibility; Rules and Laws.
Actions & consequences for Adults also available.
8. Monopoly #ad
Monopoly Game: Cheaters Edition Board Game Ages 8 and Up #adMonopoly #ad
- Follow, bend or break the rules to win the Cheaters Edition of the Monopoly board game. Cheat cards encourage players to cheat and which cheat to attempt.
The suggestions on the board, cards, and rules encourage cheating in order to own it all. Cheating is part of the game. Get family and friends together to play this wildly different Monopoly game.
The player with the most money at the end of the game wins. Don't get caught. Expect lots of laughs, as players are encouraged to bend the rules as part of gameplay. Complete a cheat to get a reward; fail a cheat and pay the consequences. This monopoly game includes a plastic handcuff unit that "chains" cheating players to Jail space.
9. Therapy Game HQ #ad
Mad Dragon: An Anger Control Card Game #adTherapy Game HQ #ad
- Qty : 1 Each. This listing is for Mad Dragon: An Anger-Control Card Game. Fun & therapeutic card game teaching anger control. This fast-paced therapeutic card game helps children ages 6-12:. Learn that they have choices about how to express anger. Designed for children aged 6 to 12.