As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Monolith #ad
Conan #adMonolith #ad
- The game pits 1 to 4 heroes against a nefarious Overlord and his Minions. Consists of muscular combat mechanics, evocative scenarios, and lavish maps.
A board game of pulse-pounding hyborian adventure. Includes far-ranging array of scenarios, all boasting healthy doses of swords and sorcery. For 2 to 5 players.
|Manufacturer||Publisher Services #ad|
2. Fantasy Flight Games #ad
Age of Conan #adFantasy Flight Games #ad
- Number of Players: - 4. Playing time: 90+ min. Based on the world of Conan, created by Robert Howard. Contains over 160 plastic figures. For ages: 12+.
3. Modiphius #ad
Conan: The Monolith #adModiphius #ad
- Package length: 1. 2 cm. Product type: toys aND GAMES. Package height: 28. 7 cm. Package width: 22. 2 cm.
4. Privateer Press #ad
Privateer Press Undercity Board Game #adPrivateer Press #ad
- 2-4 players. Each mission takes between 1 and 2 hours and is so much fun you will want to play the next one right away. The 44 plastic miniatures are highly detailed, and a great value. Fully cooperative.
5. Repos Production #ad
7 Wonders Board Game BASE GAME, New Edition | Family Board Game | Board Game for Adults and Family | Civilization and Strategy Board Game | 3-7 Players | Ages 10 and up | Made by Repos Production #adRepos Production #ad
- Will your wonder transcend the millennia to come? Civilization was born from evolution: one game of 7 Wonders plays over the course of three rounds, called Ages, during which you will choose cards with increasingly powerful effects. The game allows multiple strategy opportunities which makes each game thrilling from beggining to end.
The winner is the player with the most points. Gather resources, develop commercial routes and affirm your military supremacy. Strategy game: you are a leader of one of the seven greatest cities of the Ancient World. Looking for new adventures? try our 3 expansions new editions: cities, Leaders and Armada Note: All Expansions require 7 Wonders Base Game to play.
Build your city and erect an architectural wonder which will transcend future times. Keep an eye on your neighbors’ progress since they share similar ambitions.
When the third age is over, players score the points given by their cards and their military conflicts. Each card you choose will influence your general strategy. How to win this game: at the end of each age, each player compares their military strength with one of their neighboring cities. Take control of your civilization: players draft cards over multiple rounds, carefully building towards long-term goals. High replayability and player engagement: 7 wonders offers quick gameplays which keep players engaged regardless of player count.
|Brand||Repos Production #ad|
6. Cephalofair Games #ad
Cephalofair Games Gloomhaven Multi-Award-Winning Strategy Boxed Board Game for ages 12 & Up, Multicolor #adCephalofair Games #ad
- Over 200 hours of gameplay. An award winning game of Euro-inspired tactical Combat in a persistent world of shifting motive. For 1-4 players; ages 12 plus; 60-120 minute playing time.
|Brand||Cephalofair Games #ad|
|Manufacturer||Cephalofair Games #ad|
7. CMON #ad
CMON Zombicide: Black Plague GUF001 #adCMON #ad
- Player boards these helpful, plastic boards allow players to keep track of weapons and armor, wounds, as well as special skills, and experience all in one simple to manage spot. Scary scenarios the included scenarios will send players to medieval city streets, through ancient vaults, and force them to come face to face with some scary abominations.
Monstrous minis from the survivors, to the mobs of rotting zombies, to the evil Necromancer, each is represented by an incredible, highly detailed miniature figure.
8. CMON #ad
Blood Rage #adCMON #ad
- Amazing figures - from the different clans, to the legendary monsters, to the ships, all the Studio McVey miniatures in the game are beautiful and highly detailed. Breathtaking art - with blood rage, adrian Smith has created a world steeped in Norse mythology.
Custom clans - players start with the same abilities, but throughout the game they’ll upgrade their clan and leaders and add monsters, creating their own strengths and strategies. Players are immersed in Viking folklore and invested in the outcome.
9. IDW Games #ad
IDW Games Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Shadows of The Past Board Game #adIDW Games #ad
- Artwork by mateus Santo Louca & Tony Vargas. For 2-5 players, ages 14 & up. Plays in 60-90 minutes.