As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Stonemaier Games #ad
A Bird-Collection, Engine-Building Stonemaier Game for 1-5 Players, Ages 14+, Wingspan Board Game #adStonemaier Games #ad
- Play as a bird enthusiast, seeking to discover and attract the best birds to your aviary. Plays in 40-70 minutes. For 1-5 players. Each bird extends a chain of powerful combinations in each of 3 unique habitats, as you build your engine to gain food, lay eggs, and draw from 170 uniquely and beautifully illustrated bird cards.
Widely lauded, award winning title-including winning the most prestigious award in its category, the Kenner Spiel des Jahres Conniseur's Game of the Year.
|Brand||Stonemaier Games #ad|
|Manufacturer||Stonemaier Games #ad|
2. Catan Studio #ad
Catan Board Game Base Game | Family Board Game | Board Game for Adults and Family | Adventure Board Game | Ages 10+ | for 3 to 4 Players | Average Playtime 60 Minutes | Made by Catan Studio #adCatan Studio #ad
- Fun game with countless replay opportunities: the completely variable board provides great value through nearly limitless replayability. Players control their own civilization and look to spread across a modular hex board in a competition for victory points.
Build and/or join a community: whether you play as a family, a board game group, or via video conference as you stay at home, CATAN is a social game that provides plenty of opportunities for player interaction. We also offer catan extension packs for 5-6 players as separate items.
Looking for new adventures? try CATAN expansions Note: Expansions require CATAN base game to play. Strategy game: trade, build and settle the island of catan in this addictively fun strategy game previously called Settlers of CATAN.
The average playtime is 60 minutes. You may even find yourself exploring the exciting world of CATAN tournaments. Minutes to learn and a lifetime to explore: the basics of CATAN can be learned in just minutes, but it offers enough depth to remain compelling as you explore strategies and tactics for years to come. Number of players and average playtime: this family and adult board game can be played with 3 or 4 players. You will never have to play the same game twice.
|Brand||Catan Studio #ad|
|Manufacturer||Catan Studio #ad|
|Warranty||Lifetime Warranty Against Manufacturer'S Defects|
3. Cephalofair Games #ad
Brown, Cephalofair Games Gloomhaven: Jaws of The Lion Strategy Boxed Board Game for ages 12 & Up #adCephalofair Games #ad
- New built in tutorials, learn-to-play guide, and play-surface scenario books allow players to jump into the action more quickly and easily than ever before. Playable as a stand-alone game or as an expansion to Gloomhaven.
Players will assume the roles of 4 new hardened mercenaries and work together to fight through a new prequel campaign full of choices, challenges, and twists. Cooperative campaign game of tactical combat set in the Gloomhaven universe.
|Brand||Cephalofair Games #ad|
|Manufacturer||Cepholafair Games #ad|
4. Hasbro #ad
Candy Land Kingdom of Sweet Adventures Board Game for Kids Ages 3 and Up Amazon Exclusive #adHasbro #ad
- Race to the castle: players encounter all kinds of "delicious" surprises as they move their cute gingerbread man pawn around the path in a race to the castle. Great game for little ones: The Candy Land board game features colored cards, sweet destinations, and fun illustrations that kids love.
No reading required to play: for kids ages 3 and up, Candy Land can be a great game for kids who haven't learned how to read yet. Classic beginner game: do you remember playing Candy Land when you were a kid? Introduce new generations to this sweet kids' board game.
5. Secret Hitler #ad
Secret Hitler #adSecret Hitler #ad
- Solid game boards with foil inlay. A fast-paced game of deception and betrayal. Hidden roles and secret envelopes for five to ten players. Beautiful wooden components.
|Brand||Secret Hitler #ad|
|Manufacturer||Secret Hitler #ad|
6. Repos Production #ad
7 Wonders Board Game BASE GAME, New Edition | Family Board Game | Board Game for Adults and Family | Civilization and Strategy Board Game | 3-7 Players | Ages 10 and up | Made by Repos Production #adRepos Production #ad
- The game allows multiple strategy opportunities which makes each game thrilling from beggining to end. Looking for new adventures? try our 3 expansions new editions: cities, Leaders and Armada Note: All Expansions require 7 Wonders Base Game to play. Take control of your civilization: players draft cards over multiple rounds, carefully building towards long-term goals.
Strategy game: you are a leader of one of the seven greatest cities of the Ancient World. Build your city and erect an architectural wonder which will transcend future times.
Each card you choose will influence your general strategy. How to win this game: at the end of each age, each player compares their military strength with one of their neighboring cities. Will your wonder transcend the millennia to come? Civilization was born from evolution: one game of 7 Wonders plays over the course of three rounds, called Ages, during which you will choose cards with increasingly powerful effects.
Gather resources, develop commercial routes and affirm your military supremacy. The winner is the player with the most points. High replayability and player engagement: 7 wonders offers quick gameplays which keep players engaged regardless of player count. When the third age is over, players score the points given by their cards and their military conflicts.
|Brand||Repos Production #ad|
7. Days of Wonder #ad
Ticket to Ride Board Game | Family Board Game | Board Game for Adults and Family | Train Game | Ages 8+ | For 2 to 5 players | Average Playtime 30-60 minutes | Made by Days of Wonder #adDays of Wonder #ad
- Additional points come to those who can fulfill their Destination Tickets and to the player who builds the longest continuous railway. Play with alexa: using a compatible Echo device, say “Alexa, launch Ticket to Ride” and play against Alexa. The longer the routes, the more points they earn.
Strategy game: build your tracks across the united states in this fast-paced and strategic board game. Number of players and average playtime: this family and adult board game can be played with 2 to 5 players. Fast and easy to learn: with elegantly simple gameplay, the game can be learned in under 15 minutes and enjoyed time and time again, whether it's your first time building a rail empire or an old favorite.
The average playtime is 30-60 minutes. Multiple ways of scoring points: players collect train cards that enable them to claim railway routes connecting cities throughout North America.
Connect iconic north american cities across a map of the 20th-century USA and build your train routes to earn points. Fun adventure game: ticket to ride is a cross-country train adventure game in which players collect and play matching train cards to claim railway routes connecting cities through North America! LOOKING FOR NEW ADVENTURES? Try Ticket to Ride expansions Note: Expansions require Ticket to Ride Board Game to play.
|Brand||Days of Wonder #ad|
|Manufacturer||Days of Wonder, Inc. #ad|
8. Fantasy Flight Games #ad
Mansions of Madness 2nd Edition Board Game BASE GAME | Horror Game | Mystery Board Game for Teens and Adults | Ages 14 and up | 1-5 Players | Average Playtime 2-3 hrs | Made by Fantasy Flight Games #adFantasy Flight Games #ad
- Explore the veiled and misty streets of Innsmouth and stumble through the haunted corridors of Arkham’s cursed mansions as you search for answers and respite. Number of players and average playtime: this thrilling cooperative horror game for teens and adults can be played with 1 to 5 players and is suitable for ages 14 and up.
Mystery game: players take the part of investigators, entering the darkened rooms of haunted Akrham mansions and other sinister locales to discover strange secrets, solve cunning puzzles and battle otherworldly dangers.
This immersive companion app guides players, step by step, through each scenario. Horror game: this fully cooperative board game of horror and mystery takes place in the same universe as Arkham Horror 3rd Edition, Arkham KCG, Eldritch Horror and Elder Sign.
Open the door and step inside - it will take more than just survival to conquer the evils terrorizing this town. Average game time is 2 to 3 hours. Cooperative game with high variability: game features four campaigns of varying length and difficulty. The dynamics of this game make it an excellent choice for game night with friends and family, especially if they're fans of horror! App-driven game: a free digital app is required to play your copy of Mansions of Madness.
9. Plan B Games #ad
Azul Board Game | Strategy Board Game | Mosaic Tile Placement Game | Family Board Game for Adults and Kids | Ages 8 and up | 2 to 4 Players | Average Playtime 30, 45 Minutes | Made by Next Move Games #adPlan B Games #ad
- Plan carefully to score big points while disrupting your opponents’ plans. Number of players and average playtime: this board game for adults and family can be played with 2 to 4 players and is suitable for ages 8 and older. Tile placement game: azul is a tile placement game in which players become artisans tasked with creating the most beautiful tiled mosaics.
Strategy board game: draft tiles from a central market and place them into rows on their boards. Be careful - there are penalties for taking tiles that you can't use.
Compete for the highest score by claiming tiles and arranging them on your board to score points. The average playtime is 30 - 45 minutes. Earn extra points by collecting sets of the same color tile and creating particular patterns.
Competitive and challenging: every tile you claim affects what your rivals can take next. You’ll have to make choices that help you without helping them too much! Easy to learn: strategic but simple to learn with subtle depth, Azul is a perfect gateway game for gamers new to board gaming or those looking to expand their collections. Randomized setup and drafting gameplay make Azul infinitely replayable.