As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. 24 GAME #ad
24 Game 96-Card Deck: Integers Math Card Game #ad24 GAME #ad
- 96 two-sided 4" x 4" cards. Made in the USA. 192 combinations. Three levels of difficulty. Ages 12 years and up.
2. Math Magic #ad
Fun Math Game to Learn, 4th Grade, 5th Grade 1 Pack Standard Edition, Compare and Simplify Fractions for 2nd Grade, 3rd Grade, Fraction War Math Game #adMath Magic #ad
- Learn fractions at home or in school with this fun, fast paced math game. Fraction pictures on the cards help you compare fractions and the determine who wins! Easy to learn - 2 players split the deck, they draw cards and the player with the largest fraction wins! Ages 8+! Contents: 58 colorful fraction cards and instructions.
|Brand||Math Magic #ad|
|Manufacturer||Math Magic #ad|
3. Genius Games #ad
A Cooperative Time-Based Math Flash Card Game, Decimals & Percentages, Toys for Kids 8-12, Puzzle Games and Fun Stuff for Math Class, STEM Toys & Games, Genius Games Math Rush 3: Fractions #adGenius Games #ad
- Master mental math - the sums and differences in our math games for kids 8-12 may be simple, but players must continually solve multiple problems in our family games while racing to sort them in ascending and descending order. In math rush, players who strategically use the best cards are rewarded, which will help them retain knowledge better than using other math manipulatives.
Our kid games make a lovely addition to a math class or tutoring session. Sequencing solutions as a team adds another mental step to engage students and recall answers quicker.
Variety of functions - get learners of all abilities excited with our adjustable learning games! Math Rush has 3 different packs that feature different math functions. Better than math drills - while the equations themselves are basic, the added time crunch makes students want to replay it again and again.
Math rush 3 contains fractions, decimals, and percentages. Builds strategic thinking - our card games for kids focus on creativity as well as education. Cooperative math game - players of our card games work together rather than competing against each other. Math can be a frustrating subject, so in our math games we focus on cooperative play to build confidence with numbers.
|Brand||Genius Games #ad|
|Manufacturer||Genius Games #ad|
4. 24 GAME #ad
24 GAME: 48 Card Deck, Single Digit Cards Math Game #ad24 GAME #ad
- Practice your math facts! Box contains 48 double-sided 4'' x 4'' cards. Single Digit cards. Great product while travelling ; recommended age - 9 years and up. Colored dots on cards indicate varying degrees of difficulty. 1 dot cards are easy, 2 Dot are medium and 3 Dot are tough.
|Brand||24 GAME #ad|
|Manufacturer||24 Game #ad|
5. SET Enterprises #ad
The Family Card Game of Visual Perception, Race to Find The Matches, For Ages 8+, SET #adSET Enterprises #ad
- Never be bored—classic, award-winning game that is fun to play over and over again—over 3 million copies sold. Promotes brain health—builds cognitive, logical and spatial reasoning skills as well as visual perception skills. Fun game play—race to find as many seTs as you can each individual feature is all the same or all different.
Great for any game situation—perfect for home, parties, travel and school play. Family fun—versatile, accommodates any number of players, challenging and fun game appeals to a wide age range, and is a great game for kids and adults to play together.
|Brand||SET Enterprises #ad|
|Manufacturer||PlayMonster LLC #ad|
6. Adsumudi #ad
Great for Kids Ages 8-12, Division, Adsumudi Math Game, The Monstrously Fun, Smart Game for Kids to Practice Multiplication, Addition and Subtraction #adAdsumudi #ad
- Multiple ways to play, individually, including competitively, collaboratively, or online. Great for remote learning or homeschool math class. Provides a fun alternative to math workbooks to help kids practice math facts. Includes 52 double-sided cards containing 416 unique challenges.
Perfect educational travel game for families with kids of different ages. Recommended for 9+. Durable card game made in Michigan. Different levels of play on each card. Star ranking at top of card indicates general difficulty level to further tailor game to players' skills.
7. 24 GAME #ad
24 Game Cards Original Double Digits #ad24 GAME #ad
- 48 double-sided, 4'' x 4'' cards. 3 challenge levels. Object of the game is to make 24. Use all four numbers on a card, but use each number only once.
Game cards for math play. How to play. There is at least one solution to every card. Build strong mental-mathematics and problem solving skills. 1 dot, 2 dot & 3 Dot. You can add, subtract, multiply and divide.
|Brand||24 GAME #ad|
|Manufacturer||24 Game Cards #ad|
8. Elevate Prep #ad
Fast-Paced Mental Math Game for Practicing Addition, Elevate Prep Target Math Game | A Teacher-Recommended, Subtraction, Multiplication, & Division | Ages 8+ #adElevate Prep #ad
- Improve math skills & boost confidence: target helps you sharpen your problem solving skills, middle school, improve your mental math skills, and boost your confidence in math! Teacher recommended: target has been tested and recommended by elementary school, and high school teachers.
Perfect for 2-6 players ages 8 to 108: target isn’t just for kids! Hundreds of adults agree that Target is a fun and challenging way to keep your math and reasoning skills sharp.
An engaging and challenging stem game: Target is perfect for remote learning, classroom use, homeschooling, and academic supplement. Easily adaptable for all skill levels: Target includes 3 ways to play and 3 difficulty levels so it can be customized to any skill level.
9. Proof! #ad
The Fast Paced Game of Mental Math Magic, Proof! Math Game, Teachers’ Choice Award Winning Educational Game, Ages 9+ #adProof! #ad
- Some larger numbers and prime numbers are excluded. Teacher's choice gold award winner. Takes just 15 minutes to play. So much fun, ages 9 - 109. Great brain game training for kids and adults! Perfect for 2 - 6 players, too.
Includes 100 number cards chosen for optimal fun, with more easy-to-use lower numbers. Adaptable rules for younger players and solo play, kids will want to play again and again! Made in Michigan. Fast-paced, fun math game loved by teachers, kids, families, and grown-ups alike.
Improve mental math skills. Educational games are evaluated by a panel of teachers and selected for "exceptional quality and outstanding performance in the classroom and at home!". Practice multiplication, division, subtraction, addition, and square roots. Enjoy at your next family game night or as a classroom or homeschool learning game.