As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Cephalofair Games #ad
Gloomhaven #adCephalofair Games #ad
- For 1-4 players; ages 12+; 60-120 minute playing time. A game of euro-inspired tactical combat in a persistent world of shifting motive. A game with a persistent and changing world that is ideally played over many game sessions.
|Brand||Cephalofair Games #ad|
|Manufacturer||Cephalofair Games #ad|
2. Brotherwise Games #ad
Brotherwise Games Call to Adventure #adBrotherwise Games #ad
- From the makers of the hit game, boss Monster. Contains over fully illustrated 150 cards and 24 custom runes. Create your ultimate fantasy hero and tell their story by facing challenges and crafting your destiny.
3. Czech Games #ad
Czech Games Sanctum #adCzech Games #ad
- Inspired by "hack & Slash" genre of video games. Slay monsters to gain loot and level up your hero by receiving gear and increasing your abilities. Dice Manipulation. Build your hero as best as you can to defeat the Demon Lord.
4. Free League Publishing #ad
Family and Kids 13 Years Old and Up Licensed SciFi RPG, Hardback, Free League Publishing Alien RPG for Adults #adFree League Publishing #ad
- You are not all expected to survive. The game supports two distinct game modes: cinematic play is based on pre-made scenarios that emulate the dramatic arc of an ALIEN film. The core rulebook contains one introductory Cinematic scenario, Hope’s Last Day. This is the official alien tabletop roleplaying game—a universe of body horror and corporate brinkmanship, where synthetic people play god while space truckers and marines serve host to newborn ghoulish creatures.
Stay alive if you can. The core rulebook contains random tables and other powerful tools to quickly create star systems, missions, and NPCs for your campaign.
The rules of the game are based on the acclaimed year zero engine, used in award-winning games such as Tales from the Loop and Mutant: Year Zero, but adapted and further developed to fully support and enhance the core themes of ALIEN: horror and action in the cold darkness of space. Campaign play is designed for longer continuous play with the same cast of player characters over many game sessions, encounters, letting you explore the ALIEN universe freely, colonies, sandbox style.
Designed to be played in a single session, this game mode emphasizes high stakes and fast and brutal play. It’s a harsh and unforgiving universe and you are nothing if not expendable. The alien tabletop roleplaying game is a beautifully illustrated full-color hardcover book of 392 pages, both presenting the world of ALIEN in the year 2183 and a fast and effective ruleset designed specifically to enhance the ALIEN experience.
5. Cephalofair Games #ad
Cephalofair Games Gloomhaven: Jaws of The Lion Strategy Boxed Board Game for ages 12 & Up #adCephalofair Games #ad
- Players will assume the roles of 4 new hardened mercenaries and work together to fight through a new prequel campaign full of choices, challenges, and twists. New built in tutorials, learn-to-play guide, and play-surface scenario books allow players to jump into the action more quickly and easily than ever before.
Cooperative campaign game of tactical combat set in the Gloomhaven universe. Playable as a stand-alone game or as an expansion to Gloomhaven.
6. Thames & Kosmos #ad
Legends of Andor Board Game | Cooperative Strategy Adventure Game By KOSMOS | Spiel Des Jahres Kennerspiel Winner #adThames & Kosmos #ad
- High quality components. 8 page fully illustrated rulebook. 2-4 players, 60-90 minute playing time. Live the legendary tales as you unite to battle ever-encroaching enemy forces. Band together; Forge the fantasy; Live the legend.
|Brand||Thames & Kosmos #ad|
|Manufacturer||Thames & Kosmos #ad|
|Warranty||1 year warranty against manufacturer defects|
7. Fantasy Flight Games #ad
Descent Journeys in the Dark Second Edition #adFantasy Flight Games #ad
- 2 to 5 Players. Includes nearly 50 detailed plastic figures, over 150 tokens, 48 double sided map tiles, 9 custom dice, and nearly 250 cards. Based in the fantasy realm of terrinoth, the setting of runewars, rune age, and runebound. Features engaging story driven scenarios, as well as included campaign rules.
Play time : 1 to 2 hours. During each game, the heroes embark on quests and venture into dangerous caves, dark dungeons, ancient ruins, earn riches, and cursed forests to battle monsters, and attempt to stop the overlord from carrying out his vile plot.
Pits one overlord player against up to four hero players, who cooperate to complete a range of scenario-specific objectives. The revised edition of one of the most popular dungeon delving board games in the world.
It is a board game in which one player takes on the role of the treacherous overlord, and up to four other players take on the roles of courageous heroes. Featuring double-sided modular board pieces, countless hero and skill combinations, and an immersive story-driven campaign, Descent: Journeys in the Dark Second Edition transports heroes to a vibrant fantasy realm where they must stand together against an ancient evil.
8. Avalon Hill #ad
Betrayal At House On The Hill #adAvalon Hill #ad
- Tile by tile, terror by terror, build your own haunted mansion - and then try to escape it alive. With 50 blood-curdling scenarios, each trip to the house on the hill promises fresh horrors.
Except for one player who becomes the traitor. Players must work together to survive the nightmare. 3–6 players, ages 12+, 60 min per game high reliability.
|Brand||Avalon Hill #ad|
|Manufacturer||Wizards of the Coast #ad|