As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. AMIGO #ad
AMIGO Don't L.L.A.M.A. Llama-Themed Family Card Game, Nominated for The Spiel Des Jahres Game of The Year #adAMIGO #ad
- Was one of just three games nominated for the prestigious Spiel Des Jahres Game of the Year award. How to play: on every turn there are only three options: play a card, or quit, as you try to play all of your cards.
You take markers when you’re stuck with cards and llamas cost you 10 points, pick a card, so Don’t L. L. A. M. A. Includes: 50 linen-finish cards, 70 Markers, Illustrated Instructions with access to How-to-Play videos.
Convenient card pack: The compact size makes it convenient for travel and a great gift for kids and adults. Ages 8+ | 2-6 players: great for your next family game night or everyday play.
It was designed by well-known inventor reiner Knizia who has published 600+ games! Easy to learn: the familiar gameplay and unique scoring system are simple to learn, but challenging for adults and kids alike. Award nominated: in 2019, don't l. L. A. M. A. Let llamas And Markers Accumulate!
|Manufacturer||AMIGO Games #ad|
2. TeeTurtle #ad
Llamas Unleashed Card Game, A Strategic Card Game & Party Game for Adults & Teens, from The Creators of Unstable Unicorns #adTeeTurtle #ad
- 30-45 mins of playtime. Package dimensions: 13. 0" l x 13. 0" w x 9. 0" h. Recommended for ages 14+. Brand new party game from the creators of unstable unicorns.
3. Ridley's #ad
Ridley's No Llamas Fast-Paced Action Card Game with Plush Llama, Ages 8+, 2-5 Players #adRidley's #ad
- All game contents are stored in a plush llama that measures 10" H x 3" W x 4" L - Includes 52 cards and 12 tokens. Part of the ridley's collection by wild & wolf - mix and match with the different puzzles, or play the best llamas to win! The fast-paced card game with llamas on the loose! Includes a fun and goofy plush llama! Recommended for 2-5 plays, games, be the first to lose your llamas, and nostalgic toys in this brand! Play your llamas together to form herds, ages 8 years or older – Average play time is 20 mins.
|Manufacturer||Wild & Wolf #ad|
4. Llama Drama #ad
Llama Drama Card Game 1 Pack Holiday Edition Fun and Competitive Card Game, Easy to Learn for Kids and Adults #adLlama Drama #ad
- Llama-play included. Fun and competitive new card game for families, and board Game Nights. Easy to learn and Fast Play. Best for kids ages 7 and Up, Friends, Teens, and Adults. Horse-play not included.
2-4 players, age 7+. An exciting, family friendly, llama-loaded card game that you'll want to play again and again! Simple and easy to play! Video instructions available on llamadramas website. Except for the spitting part. Buy a second deck to play with up to 8 players.
5. Chronicle Books #ad
Llamanoes Board Games for Children, Dominoes Game, Llama Game #adChronicle Books #ad
- High quality and beautifully made: These cards are beautiful and made with the highest of quality. Fun for the whole family: This pun-filled, boredom bustling card game provides nonstop laughter and play for the entire family.
Popular creator: the illustrator, is a beloved, shyama Golden, New York-based artist that has been committed to creating a wide array of beautiful designs for over 10 years.
Highly giftable: this is the perfect game to give as a gift to any child ages 3 and up. Perfect for llama lovers and young learners: This game will thrill young llama fans while developing matching and fine motor skills.
6. AMIGO GAMES #ad
L.L.A.M.A and No Thanks!, for Ages 8+, AMIGO GAMES Germany's Greatest Card Games Bundle, Set of 3 Games Include What The Heck? #adAMIGO GAMES #ad
- Made for 3-7 players. No thanks! - a fast-paced play-or-pay number card game of bidding and bluffing. Germany's greatest card games bundle - These three wildly popular German card games have been translated into English, and are ready to add excitement to your evening or weekend.
Fun for ages 8 and up - each game includes illustrated instructions, takes about 20 minutes to play, and makes a great birthday or holiday present.
L. L. A. M. A. Made for 2-5 players. Made for 2-6 players. What the heck? - a diabolically simple game with plenty of strategy and bluffing, players play their cards simultaneously. In the charming and colorful "l. L. A. M. A. The object is to get rid of all your cards and not take any markers.
|Brand||AMIGO GAMES #ad|
|Manufacturer||AMIGO GAMES #ad|
7. Paladone #ad
Paladone Llama Line Up Family Board Game, Matching Dice and Card Game #adPaladone #ad
- This game is great for boys and girls and men and women alike. Be the first player to grab the matching llama to win the round! Includes 36 cards, 4x suckers and 3x dice.
Quick pick: get your llama game on with llama line up, a fun - packed fast - paced family game that gets players competing to pick out the right llama quickest! Unique conversation starter: a great way to break the ice when hosting your next party.
Unique novelty: you’ll have the most fun playing this at game nights or parties. Get everyone talking and laughing as you race to pick up the victory before your friends! Contents: roll the dice to reveal a llama colour, pattern and style. Specifications: not suitable for children under the age of 3 years old due to small parts and pieces. It’s best for any child, youth, or adult. Recommended for ages 8 and up.
8. Gamewright #ad
252, Gamewright Trash Pandas, The Raucous Raccoon Card Game #adGamewright #ad
- When the deck runs out, the game ends. Players are raucous raccoons, tipping over Trash cans for food. The player with the most points wins! Reinforces visual discrimination and probability.
Players push their luck to acquire more cards, but must stash them in order for them to count as points at the end of the game. Comes with 54 cards, 6 wooden tokens, and 1 custom die.