As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Winning Moves Games #ad
Retro package Card Game, Winning Moves RACK-O #adWinning Moves Games #ad
- Place cards in your rack in order, slot 50 down to 5. Recommended ages 8+. For 2-4 players. Winning a round: to go “rack-o”, player must have all ten cards in his rack from a low card in the #5 slot to a high card in the #50 slot.
Turn over top card from the stockpile. The play: each player is dealt 10 cards. Scoring: the player who goes “rack-o” first, scores 75 points. This new retro edition, featuring fine quality cards with bold numbers, will delight players young and old.
5 points for each of the 10 cards in his rack, and 25 points for going Rack-O. A fun filled card game: “rack-o” was originally released in 1956. Continue taking cards in turn, exchanging for cards in your rack. Contents: 1 60 card deck of rack-o cards, 4 plastic rack-o racks, instructions.
|Brand||Winning Moves Games #ad|
|Manufacturer||Winning Moves #ad|
|Warranty||30 Day Warranty Against Manufacturer Defects|
2. Racko #ad
Racko Card Game Parker Brothers 1997 #adRacko #ad
- 2-4 players. Rack-o. The card game that racks up the fun! Ages 8- Adult. Can you rack Up the Highest Score? .
3. Goliath #ad
Sequence Fun in a Five-Card Run , White, Goliath Sequence Stacks Card Game #adGoliath #ad
- We’ve all played sequence, but you’ve never played a version like this before! Play the cards from your hand or the top card from your deck to create runs of 1-5 on the decks in the middle.
Complete the run to capture the SEQUENCE! Just like the original, this game is deceptively easy, but addictive to master. For 2-4 players, ages 7 and up.
4. Maverick #ad
12 Pack, Maverick Playing Cards, Standard Index #adMaverick #ad
- Perfect for poker, pinochle, euchre, canasta, rummy, blackjack, and many more games. Plastic-coated for a smooth feel and extra durability hand after hand.
Traditional playing card deck with 52 cards, plus 2 jokers and 2 ad cards. Bulk, value pack of 12 Maverick playing card decks colors may vary. Standard index, poker sized playing cards featuring an ornate card back design.
5. Hasbro Gaming #ad
Racko Card Game, 50th Anniversary #adHasbro Gaming #ad
- Get your rack of 10 cards in consecutive order, from lowest to highest. Players take turns by drawing and discarding. For 2 to 4 players. Whoever yells Racko first ends the round and earns the most points. It is a card game.
|Brand||Hasbro Gaming #ad|
|Manufacturer||Hasbro Gaming #ad|
6. Moose Master #ad
Adults...and Penguins, Kids, Penguin Panic, Party Card Game, Race Your Friends to Blurt Out The Winning Word, Great Ice Breaker for Teens #adMoose Master #ad
- Warning: penguin panic causes wildly unthinking behavior we are not responsible for any words you yell in front of family or friends. Highly giftable game for 2-10 players.
Easy game play - flip a card, blurt out a winning word and you just got a point. Includes penguin Panic cards, Icebreaker cards and set of rules. Perfect for all occasions, including family game night, holiday party, or drinking with friends.
Quick and easy party card game for teens, and kids. Takes seconds to set up and just 2 minutes to Learn. Get the most points and you are the Penguin Panic Champ. Wow you are good. Not intended for people who do not like fun, laughing, amazing card games or Penguins. A penguin-powered, adults, blurt out the First Word You Can Think of Card Game. Great for small and large groups.
7. Moose Master #ad
MOOSE MASTER, A Hilarious Party Card Game – Easy Set Up, Will Have Everyone Laughing from The Start, for Fun People Looking for a Hilarious Night in A Box – Laugh Until You Cry Fun #adMoose Master #ad
- Warning if you laugh too much please pause the game until you can gain your composure. Not intended for those who do not like fun, or laughing, or cards, or Moose, or parties, especially Moose.
This party game is the ultimate ice breaker for get togethers and makes a great gift for the holidays. Sets up in seconds and easy to learn. The best moose inspired party game of the year.
Moose master is the perfect card game for adults, teens, and kids who are into games that keep you laughing while trying to outsmart your friends. This holiday favorite takes seconds to set up, 30 to play, is for 3 to 10 players and includes 110 cards, box, 5 minutes to learn, and rules.
|Brand||Moose Master #ad|