As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Dan Verssen Games #ad
DVG: Warfighter, the Tactical Special Forces Card Game #adDan Verssen Games #ad
- 4 custom molded "Bullet Dice". 6 plastic Counter Stands. 240 full color Cards. 2 sheets of Full Color Counters. 6 1/72nd scale custom Plastic Soldier Figures.
2. Dan Verssen Games #ad
The WWII Pacific Combat Card Game, DVG: Warfighter #adDan Verssen Games #ad
- Players receive a mission, equip them with weapons and other equipment and skills, then select their soldiers, then engage the enemy to complete the mission. Includes 390 cards, 9 campaign sheets, 5 countersheets, mounted display.
Card game of tactical combat in the Pacific during World War II, played solitaire or cooperatively by 2-6 players. Many expansion packs for this game are available separately.
3. Board Games #ad
Board Games War of The Worlds: France #adBoard Games #ad
- The war of the worlds is a solitaire, low complexity board game. Each games takes only an hour or so to play. Officially Licensed. The war of the worlds is a solitaire board game that puts you in command of the Human forces in a desperate attempt to defend Earth against the invading Martian Tripods! While you plan and carry out the Human side of the war, the game system commands the Martian forces.
4. Dan Verssen Games #ad
The WWII Pacific Theater Solitaire Board Game, DVG Dan Verssen Games Corsair Leader #adDan Verssen Games #ad
- Player decides upon the aircraft to use for each mission, F4F, Dauntlesses and many others, B-17s, B-25s, including F4U, each with unique advantages & disadvantages in various settings.
Provides 2 campaigns covering the Solomons from the Fall of 1942 thru the Spring of 1944. Another in the lengthy line of solitaire games in which players command aircraft of various types thru campaigns against enemy aircraft.
This game covers american naval aircraft in the Pacific during World War II, with the player commanding F4U Corsairs & other fighters but also bomber & torpedo aircraft as each mission demands. Includes 400 cards, 9 countersheets, with a relatively simple game system. Can be played cooperatively by multiple players.
5. DVG Dan Verssen Games #ad
Solitaire Submarine Warfare Boardgame, DVG: Gato Leader, the Battle for the Pacific #adDVG Dan Verssen Games #ad
- Solitaire game of the us submarine campaign against Japan's vital shipping lanes from 1942-45. 165 color cards, 352 counters, 2 mounted maps. Covers the specifics and individual characteristics of each of the 4 major classes of American submarines used during the war.
Played in a set of 4 campaign games, each starting in one of the four years of the war, with multiple engagements and a unique mission and circumstance in each. Sequel to the popular u-boat leader, this game port the game system from the Atlantic into the Pacific during World War II.
6. Dan Verssen Games #ad
Dan Verssen Games 1500, The New World #adDan Verssen Games #ad
- 112 cards, 2 countersheets, smallish area-move map of the Americas. During each player's turn, with each card performing one of a variety of actions including building, repairing or reducing a colony, they can play as many action cards as they are able, etc.
Designed as an expandable game; this is the core game; 5 national add-on kits available separately; each allows solitaire play. Players explore & conquer the New World. Fast playing board & card game for 2-6 players.