As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Think Fun #ad
ThinkFun Zingo Word Builder Early Reading Game, Award Winning Game for Pre-Readers and Early Readers #adThink Fun #ad
- What you get - zingo word builder is one of ThinkFun's Enormously popular Zingo products, containing a fun Zinger, 6 double sided cards and 72 double sided tiles.
Trusted by families worldwide - With over 50 million sold, ThinkFun is the world's leader in brain and logic games. Material type: Paper, Plastic. Develops critical skills – gameplay provides a stealth learning experience, where players build vocabulary and learn spelling patterns.
Clear instructions – easy to learn with a clear, high quality instruction manual. You can start playing immediately! award winner - oppenheim platinum Award, Teachers Choice Award for the Classroom, Parents' Choice Gold Award and more. Two levels of play support both early and more advanced readers.
|Brand||Think Fun #ad|
2. Shifu #ad
Word Building with Phonics, Puzzles | 5-10 Years Educational STEM Toy | Interactive Vocabulary Games | Boys & Girls Gift App Based, Stories, Plugo Letters by PlayShifu #adShifu #ad
- Watch the video to catch it in action! ages 4-10 - plugo app has 5 interactive games and 250+ levels that make learning super fun no in-app purchases. Hands-on learning without touching the screen! It comes with the plugo gamepad, and your device goes in the slot on the other side. Compatible devices - ios - ipad 5th gen or newer, ipad mini 2nd gen or newer, all models of ipad pro except pro 12", iphone 6 or newer | android - samsung tablets & smartphones, all models of iPad Air, 2015 or newer with more than 2GB RAM | Amazon Kindle - Fire 7 9th generation - 2019 release only, Fire 8 8th generation - 2018 release, 10th generation - 2020 release.
In the box - the kit contains a letters trunk and 48 letter tiles. Spell with alphabet tiles, grow your vocabulary, and improve grammar with story-based games. Plugo letters is an ar-powered word building kit that combines the goodness of hands-on learning and healthy screen-time.
Stem, verbs, and motor skills. Spell with tiles on the trunk, a foldable mat with embedded magnets to hold the Plugo kit on one side, and put them all inside to store away. More importantly, the app adapts these games to the child’s grade from pre-K to 4 for a progressive educational journey. Learn spellings through phonics abcs, steam & everything in between - sharpen your linguistic, grammar, comprehension, cognitive, word usage in sentences, reading, and language concepts like nouns, tenses, etc.
3. Learning Resources #ad
Visual, Phonics Games, Ages 5+, Home School, Tactile and Auditory Learning, 114 Pieces, Learning Resources Sight Word Swat a Sight Word Game #adLearning Resources #ad
- Great for home school or classroom learning: home School supplies for ages 5+. What's included: set includes 110 double-sided flies printed with the top 220 Dolch sight words, which are a selection of words found most frequently in children’s books.
Educational & engaging: build reading, spelling and vocabulary skills through playful competition with up to 4 players. The element of speed promotes confidence and fluency in reading.
Games for elementary school kids: the sight-word flies are color-coded by level: Blue for Pre-Primer; Red for Primer; Green for First Grade; Orange for Second Grade; and Purple for Third Grade. Easy & fun way to learn & play:: after one of the 220 Dolch sight words is called out, use your swatter to swat the word on the matching fly.
4. Jenga #ad
Jenga Classic Game #adJenga #ad
- Win by being the last player to remove a block without causing the stack to crash. Simple, solid, and timeless. Pull out a block without crashing the stack to win at Jenga.
Challenge yourself or play with friends. Includes 54 jenga hardwood blocks, stacking sleeve with instructions. It takes skill, strategy, and luck.
5. Learning Resources #ad
Early Math Skills, 8 Pieces, Learning Resources Sum Swamp Game, Educational Board Games, Homeschool, Math Games for Kids, Addition/Subtraction, Ages 5+ #adLearning Resources #ad
- Game includes everything needed for play: Includes gameboard, 4 swamp creature game pieces, 2 number dice, and an operation die. Games for class & home learning: Homeschool supplies for ages 5+, For 2-4 players. Perfect for Homeschool or classroom learning.
Meet new creatures and face math challenges: Race through the swamp while facing math challenges and meeting funny swamp creatures along the way. Math games for home or school: Develop fluency in early math skills as kids play the game. Fun way to practice math: Encourage basic math drills through fun game play with Sum Swamp.
6. Hasbro Gaming #ad
Scrabble Junior Game #adHasbro Gaming #ad
- Players create their own words in the advanced level. 4 adorable tokens. Scrabble junior is letter-matching fun for your little one. For 2 to 4 players. 2-sided gameboard has an advanced level on the opposite side. Game grows with your players.
|Brand||Hasbro Gaming #ad|
7. Learning Resources #ad
Homeschool, Visual, Tactile and Auditory Learning, Learning Resources Slam Ships Sight Words Game, Ages 5+ #adLearning Resources #ad
- Develop sight word skills: Build new sight word skills with this out-of-this-world sight words game. Ships help collect the cards: slam your ships and collect sight word cards during learning games for up to 4 players! Playing increases vocabulary & word recognition: Learn vocabulary and word recognition skills every time you slam! Games that grow with you: grows with you—110 double-sided sight word cards come in 5 vocabulary levels! Educational toys: Homeschool supplies for ages 5+.
8. Bananagrams #ad
Bananagrams: Multi-Award-Winning Word Game #adBananagrams #ad
- Makes a great gift – bananagrams will make a thoughtful gift for your friend or family member. Teach your kids how to spell words and have fun at the same time.
Please note – contains small parts, not for children under 3 years. Perfect for anyone 7 years and up. This game doesn’t take much space like other board games and brings tons of fun while traveling. It is perfect for both, boys and girls.
Fun for everyone – gather your family and friends and race against each other to build crossword grids. Great for travel – bananagrams comes in a fun banana-shaped case. 1-8 players. Entertaining and educational – while this game is easy to play, Bananagrams is also educational. This anagram game that will drive you bananas.
|Part Number||1295 Banagrams|
9. Briarpatch #ad
Bob Books Happy Hats Beginning Reading Game Line #adBriarpatch #ad
- Children explore letter names and sounds as they create simple words to help pave the path to reading success. Create over 160 words! Reading is fundamental.
Play and read with sam, mat, Dot and Mit in this board game made just for beginning readers. Happy hats makes it fun! For 2 to 4 players, ages 4 and up.
|Manufacturer||University Games #ad|
10. Learning Resources #ad
Learning Resources Snap-N-Learn Rhyming Pups Toy, 20 Pieces, Ages 3+ #adLearning Resources #ad
- Build motor skills: Hand grasp and muscle strength come into play as children match and create pups. Each easy-to-clean pup measures 41/4"L x 2"H. Great for any toddler ages 3+. Snap together beginning letters and two-letter word endings to create words, build vocabulary, and increase rhyming skills.
Colorful puppy friends mix, match, and snap to make over 55 rhyming words. 20-piece set includes 10 heads, 10 tails, and sturdy storage bucket.