As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Loki #ad
Tile Placement Tabletop Board Game, Cooperative, 1 to 4 Players, Loki: SOS Dino Game, Ages 7 and Up, Family Game, Strategy, Easy to Play #adLoki #ad
- Best recommended for ages 7 & Up. How to play you must move the lava, then move the dinos on the board. If you successfully save all the Dinos and Eggs, your team wins the game! This strategic but easy-to-play game encourages creativity.
Includes 4 super cute dinos figurines, 1 gameboard, 4 volcanos & 4 mountains, 6 Dino Egg Tokens and 1 big fabric bag. Tile placement tabletop board game: SOS Dino is a cooperative game which skillfully blends tile movement and placement.
It brings strategy and simplicity together but remains a game of chance as well. Your goal is to get the dinos to safety on top of the Mountains but you'll need to save the Eggs spread across the board on the way.
Family game this 1 to 4 players nature inspired game can be enjoyed by parents playing with their children as well as adults. The illustrated rulebook comes in English, 9 Obstacles, 58 Danger Tiles, Spanish, French and German. It is a great family game for those who enjoy other popular LOKI classic games like Troll & Dragon or Kraken Attack.
2. Greater Than Games #ad
Greater Than Games Spirit Island Core Board Game #adGreater Than Games #ad
- As spirits, you must grow in power and work together to drive the invaders from your Island before it's too late! The game includes different adversaries to fight against eg: a Swedish Mining Colony, or a Remote British Colony.
3. Cephalofair Games #ad
Cephalofair Games Gloomhaven Multi-Award-Winning Strategy Boxed Board Game for ages 12 & Up #adCephalofair Games #ad
- For 1-4 players. Euro-inspired tactical combat in an evolving campaign. 60-120 minute playing time. Ages 14+. This is a game with a persistent and changing world that is ideally played over many game sessions.
Playing through a scenario is a cooperative affair where players will fight against automated monsters using an innovative card system to determine the order of play and what a player does on their turn.
|Brand||Cephalofair Games #ad|
|Manufacturer||Cephalofair Games #ad|
4. Fantasy Flight Games #ad
Twilight Imperium 4th Edition Board Game | Strategy Board Game for Adults and Teens | Adventure Game | Ages 14 and up | 3-6 Players | Average Playtime 4-8 Hours | Made by Fantasy Flight Games #adFantasy Flight Games #ad
- The dawn of a new age: explore the latest reimagining of the twilight imperium saga with this epic fourth edition. Each of these races have many paths to victory, but only one will sit upon the throne of Mecatol Rex as the new masters of the galaxy. Mecatol rex, awaits the one who would be so bold as to take up the mantle of Emperor.
Thrilling and competitive: every faction offers a completely different play experience, from the wormhole-hopping Ghosts of Creuss to the Emiratates of Hacan, masters of trade. Number of players and average playtime: this exciting storytelling and tactical adventure game is designed for 3 to 6 players and is suitable for ages 14 and older.
Highly variable: create your own galactic space opera with a massive game featuring over 1, 000 components. Average playtime is between 4 to 8 hours. The galaxy stirs once more, the jewel of galactic civilization, and the great races are again looking beyond their borders into the far reaches of space.
Sci-fi strategy board game: in this game of galactic conquest, each player takes command of one of seventeen unique civilizations to compete for interstellar supremacy through warfare, trade, uncertain allegiances, and political dominance. With seventeen different factions and a random board setup, no game is ever the same twice. Negotiate your way to victory or overrun your foes with military might - the choice is yours.
5. Starling Games #ad
Everdell Collectors Edition 2nd Edition #adStarling Games #ad
- Collector's edition contains the legends cards, Rat workers, Rugwort cards, Wooden Occupied tokens, deluxe 8-sided die, Extra! Extra! cards, Metal Coin tokens, and an updated rulesheet.
6. Stonemaier Games #ad
Engine-Building STONEMAIER Game for 1-5 Players, Wingspan Board Game, A Bird-Collection, Ages 14+ #adStonemaier Games #ad
- Product measures 11. 5 x 11. 5 x 3 inches. Competitive, card-driven, engine-building board game. Challenging strategy game recommended for those ages 14 plus. Game includes 170 unique bird cards, 103 food tokens and 75 egg minatures, 1 first-player token and 40 action cubes, 1 goal mat and 8 goal tiles, 26 bonus cards and 16 Automa cards, 1 birdfeeder dice tower and 2-piece Game Trayz custom tray, 4 clear plastic resource containers, 1 scorepad, 5 custom wooden dice and 5 palyer mats, and 3 rulebooks.
|Brand||Stonemaier Games #ad|
|Manufacturer||Stonemaier Games #ad|
7. Runaway Parade Games #ad
Fire Tower Board Game- Fight fire with fire in This Award-Winning, Fast paced and Competitive Game #adRunaway Parade Games #ad
- Seconds to set up and minutes to learn. Vibrant artwork: the game features original watercolors by fine artist Kevin Ruelle. The vivid colors perfectly match the beautiful, unique components and create a highly tactile experience that fully immerses players in the theme of the game.
Unique mechanics and variations for high replayability. Deluxe components, custom meeples, an engraved wind die, a printed cloth bag, including 135 glimmering fire gems, and more.
8. TeeTurtle #ad
Happy Little Dinosaurs Base Game #adTeeTurtle #ad
- You might fall into a pit of hot lava or get ghosted by your dino date. It is recommended for ages 8+. But think happy thoughts because the dino who survives it all wins the game! Happy little dinosaurs takes 30-60 minutes to play and is for 2-4 players.
Lately, it feels like we’re all just dinosaurs trying to avoid the falling meteors. The box contains 97 cards, 4 Dinosaur player boards, 4 Dinosaur meeples, and 1 rule book. In this 2-4 player game, you’ll try to dodge all of life’s little disasters while tuning out your incredibly rude inner demons.
9. Repos Production #ad
7 Wonders Board Game BASE GAME, New Edition | Family Board Game | Board Game for Adults and Family | Civilization and Strategy Board Game | 3-7 Players | Ages 10 and up | Made by Repos Production #adRepos Production #ad
- Civilization was born from evolution: one game of 7 Wonders plays over the course of three rounds, called Ages, during which you will choose cards with increasingly powerful effects. High replayability and player engagement: 7 wonders offers quick gameplays which keep players engaged regardless of player count.
Will your wonder transcend the millennia to come? Each card you choose will influence your general strategy. Looking for new adventures? try our 3 expansions new editions: cities, Leaders and Armada Note: All Expansions require 7 Wonders Base Game to play.
Take control of your civilization: players draft cards over multiple rounds, carefully building towards long-term goals. The winner is the player with the most points. Gather resources, develop commercial routes and affirm your military supremacy.
Build your city and erect an architectural wonder which will transcend future times. Keep an eye on your neighbors’ progress since they share similar ambitions. When the third age is over, players score the points given by their cards and their military conflicts. The game allows multiple strategy opportunities which makes each game thrilling from beggining to end. Strategy game: you are a leader of one of the seven greatest cities of the Ancient World.
|Brand||Repos Production #ad|
10. Leder Games #ad
Leder Games | Root: A Game of Woodland Might and Right #adLeder Games #ad
- Ages 10+, 90- 120 minute playing time. In root, players drive the narrative and the differences between each role create an unparalleled level of interaction and replayability. Root is a game of adventure and war where 2 to 4 players battle for control of a vast wilderness.
|Brand||Leder Games #ad|
|Manufacturer||Leder Games #ad|