As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Think Fun #ad
Fun and Easy to Learn with Innovative and Unique Gameplay, ThinkFun Shadows in the Forest Play in the Dark Board Game for Kids and Families Age 8 and Up #adThink Fun #ad
- Clear instructions – easy to learn with a clear, high quality instruction manual. Innovative and unique – it's a fun board game for kids and adults that operates like flashlight tag in the forest; play as the Seeker controlling a lantern or on a team that controls the ‘shadowing’ – Forest creatures who hide from the light.
The unique experience makes this one of the best gifts you can find for boys and girls age 8 and up. You can start playing immediately! develops critical skills – playing Shadows in the forest helps kids develop cooperation skills and imparts a basic understanding of how lights and shadows work.
The seeker wants to freeze the shadowing, and the shadowing want to all make it to the same tree.
For 2-7 players aged 8 to adult. Trusted by families worldwide - with over 50 million sold, ThinkFun is the world's leader in brain and logic games. What you get – shadows in the forest has high quality components including a game board, 6 shadowing, 10 hiding places, mini lantern with batteries included, a glow-in-the-dark die, and 6 shadowling masks.
|Brand||Think Fun #ad|
2. Fantasy Flight Games #ad
2nd Edition, Mansions of Madness Board Game #adFantasy Flight Games #ad
- A fully cooperative Lovecraftian board game for one to five players. Over 500 detailed components, including 32 plastic figures. Includes a conversion kit to integrate first edition game components.
Features four campaigns of varying length and difficulty. Required companion app available on iOS, windows, Android, and Mac.
3. Greater Than Games #ad
Greater Than Games Spirit Island Core Board Game #adGreater Than Games #ad
- Suitable for 1 to 4 players. Playing time ranges from 90 to 120 minutes. Complex and thematic cooperative game.
4. Ravensburger #ad
Children's Game, Enchanted Forest #adRavensburger #ad
- Playing time: 30 minutes. A magical treasure hunt game in the land of fairy tales! Ages 4 and up. 2-6 players.
|Warranty||Lifetime Warranty Against Manufacturer'S Defects|
5. Libellud #ad
Mysterium Board Game Base Game | Mystery Board Game | Cooperative Game for Adults and Kids | Fun for Family Game Night | Ages 10 and up | 2-7 Players | Average Playtime 45 Minutes | Made by Libellud #adLibellud #ad
- Over the course of the game, players work together to solve a mystery by psychically communicating with the victim. The ghost tries to lead psychics to the correct culprit. Interpret visions to solve mysteries: each player investigates a case assigned to them to determine who the actual murderer is.
Psychics receive numerous visions from the ghost with clues. The average playtime is 45 minutes. Can they determine the weapon, location and killer, or will a violent criminal pull off the perfect murder? Cooperative board game: one player takes on the role of the victim who is now a ghost and the rest play as psychics.
Now the mansion is haunted by the ghost of the murdered servant and it’s up to a group of psychic investigators to get to the bottom of the mystery.
Number of players and average playtime: This family and adult board game can be played with 2 to 7 players. High variability: dozens of different suspects, weapons and locations ensure no two games are the same! LOOKING FOR A NEW CHALLENGE? Expansion sets are available Expansions require base game to play. Mystery board game: a horrible crime was committed on the grounds of Warwick Manor thirty years ago.
6. Butts in Space #ad
Butts in Space: The Card Game #adButts in Space #ad
- Fun for the whole family! Kids, teens, and adults. Supports 2 to 4 players and contains 120 colorful cartoon cards. Claim victory by having the most sets of cute toilet paper when the last space ship part is drawn from outer space.
Evil butt has stolen all of the toilet paper in the universe and destroyed your toilet space ship! Play as bow butt, classy butt, hairy butt, and Butt Butt as you try to gather more toilet paper than your friends before your space ship is repaired!.
7. Exploding Kittens LLC #ad
Card Games for Adults, Teens & Kids, Throw Throw Burrito by Exploding Kittens, 2-6 Players, A Dodgeball Card Game, Family-Friendly Party Games #adExploding Kittens LLC #ad
- Play your hand. A game by exploding kittens - creators of award-winning, teens and kids will all enjoy! A simple and easy game for kids and adults - clear some space and put away the antiques, hilarious and entertaining games that adults, because you've never played a party game quite like this.
Throw things at your friends - look no further for picnic games, camping games or travel games that will get you launching burritos at your friends and family.
Collect cards. The cards you collect earn you points, but you lose points when you get hit by squishy burritos.
The world’s first dodgeball card game - Collect matching sets of cards faster than your opponents while simultaneously ducking, dodging and throwing squishy airborne burritos. 15 minutes to play, 2-6 players, ages 7+ - includes 120 cards, 7 tokens and 2 adorable foam burritos soft enough to throw at your Great-Auntie Marlene.
8. Leder Games #ad
Leder Games | Root: A Game of Woodland Might and Right #adLeder Games #ad
- Ages 10+, 90- 120 minute playing time. In root, players drive the narrative and the differences between each role create an unparalleled level of interaction and replayability. Root is a game of adventure and war where 2 to 4 players battle for control of a vast wilderness.
|Brand||Leder Games #ad|
|Manufacturer||Leder Games #ad|
9. Staling Games #ad
Everdell Collectors Edition 2nd Edition #adStaling Games #ad
- Collector's edition contains the legends cards, Rat workers, Rugwort cards, deluxe 8-sided die, Metal Coin tokens, Wooden Occupied tokens, Extra! Extra! cards, and an updated rulesheet.
10. Exploding Kittens LLC #ad
2-10 Players, Exploding Kittens Party, Card Games for Adults, Teens & Kids, A Russian Roulette Card Game, Easy Family-Friendly Party Games #adExploding Kittens LLC #ad
- 122 cards, kittens, and adults, drinking, with box and instructions - A simple card game for kids, not in that order. Beginner-friendly, you lose and you are full of loser sad-sauce.
A kitten-powered russian roulette card game, for up to 10 - Purr-fect party game for family and friends who are into kittens and explosions and laser beams and sometimes goats. All the other cards in the deck help you avoid or mitigate your risk of drawing an Exploding Kitten.
A simple card game for kids and adults - Perfect for all occasions, including a family game night, beach trip, road trip or drinking with friends!. Now for double the players! game of the year award winner - more than 10 million copies sold, breaking records in kids games, adult games and everything in between. If you don’t explode, just 2 minutes to Learn - If you draw an Exploding Kitten, YOU WIN! .