As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. SPARK INNOVATIONS #ad
Sequencing Cards For Storytelling and Picture Interpretation Speech Therapy Game, Sentence Building, Problem Solving, Improve Language Skills, Special Education Materials #adSPARK INNOVATIONS #ad
- Target many goals – the pictures with a lot of details allow for endless options to target social emotional thinking, problem solving, picture analysis and lots of expressive language goals. Our durable high-quality, thick and LARGE color cards will last for years of creative storytelling fun! Stories are labeled organized and easy to use.
Lots of details for critical thinking skills such as character analysis, cause and effect relationships, problem solving strategies and developing comprehension.
The stories are stimulating and engaging. Use fewer cards for lower level skills. They are laminated and can be used with markers to highlight details. Just one set of sequencing pictures and endless options! High quality – laminated and can be used with markers to highlight details.
Easy to use –these cards are an excellent resource for educators, speech therapists, and parents to use with children to improve language skills. Spark sequence and storytelling cards – advanced storytelling and sequencing picture cards. Great value – 8 stories with 6 cards each story and easily adaptable. Requires no preparation and user manual guide is included and is a great learning tool for classrooms.
2. SkillEase #ad
SkillEase Story Cues Skilled Sequence Cards an Educational Therapy Game for Storytelling, Social Skills and Critical Thinking Skills for Home Education, Speech Therapy, or Teaching #adSkillEase #ad
- Great for home schooling- parents can be great teachers. Who, oh who, tweens, can use this tool? perfect for parents homeschooling, speech therapists, bcbas, and teachers to be used in the classroom or therapy setting with children, ABAs, special educators, teens and adults.
Sample questions included in the 36 page manual. Long lasting cards-reach for the stars- cards are made from thick cardboard so tons and tons of usage will not make a difference! Take a ride, with what’s inside- included are 10 brightly colored stories, 3.
5 x 3. 5 pictures with 5 cards per story for a total of 50 cards. Color coded backs makes it easy to use. Created by a speech therapist- real skills with fun thrills! stories are on an advanced level that teach every skill you want your child to acquire.
Examples are: critical thinking, reasoning, expressive language, storytelling, problem solving etc. Empower your children with thinking skills by following the step by step guidance in the manual. Use in tele therapy practice read reviews. Kids will love it and beg to play more and more.
3. Stages Learning #ad
Stages Learning Materials Language Builder Sequencing Flash Cards Photo Action and Self-Help Skills Sequence Cards for Autism Education and ABA Therapy #adStages Learning #ad
- Diversity focused images portray a variety of race, ethnicity and gender. 3. 5" x 5" cards on sturdy cardstock with gloss varnish on the photo-side to allow for easy wipe off, and writable surface on the back.
21 different story sequences portraying boys, girls, men and women in various daily activities. 116 photo sequencing cards with current, realistic, and clear sequential photographic images.
Range of difficulty from 3 card sequences up to 10 card sequences. Many images focus on healthy habits and self help skills. Teach many different lessons including storytelling, social stories, verbs, actions, what happens next, self help skills and health habits.
|Brand||Stages Learning #ad|
|Manufacturer||Stages Learning #ad|
|Warranty||1 year warranty against manufacturer defects|
4. CreateFun #ad
Speech Therapy Materials and Montessori Materials, The Classroom, Go Together Flash Cards | 50 Matching Language Development Educational Photo Cards | with 7 Starter Learning Games | for Parents #adCreateFun #ad
- Ideal for all types of students from speech therapy to ESL, conversation, critical thinking skills, verbal concepts, toddlers to adults. Suitable for: parents, aba, autism, daycare, teachers and Therapists. Part of your purchase will go to fund education initiatives, food drives and other charitable works.
Work on your own schedule: use as part of a whole educational system or as a standalone teaching tool in your home or classroom. Large and compact: fits in your pocket! 50 high quality flashcards with universal appeal – a total of 25 pairs! Includes a water resistant and smudge proof coating.
Master matching with this flashcard set. Have your students imagination get expressive, create compelling conversations and create games and a story and engage you with offline play! Comes with 7 “Starter” teaching techniques.
Let this set be a part of building your teacher supplies for your classroom, speech therapy supplies, homeschool materials, Aspergers and special education. Improve your student’s understanding of matching objects, language and vocabulary development, verbal and listening skills, aural reasoning. Promote clearer communication, sequencing, reasoning and development for all ages.
5. SEQUENCE #ad
Cards and Chips by Jax Packaging may Vary White, 10.3" x 8.1" x 2.31", SEQUENCE- Original SEQUENCE Game with Folding Board #adSEQUENCE #ad
- Play a card from your hand, and place a chip on a corresponding space on the game board - when you have five in a row, it’s a SEQUENCE. Each player or team tries to score the required number of five-card SEQUENCES before their opponents.
For 2-12 players, ages 7 and up. Easy enough for children, challenging for adults! Exciting gameplay develops STEM skills like strategy.
|Manufacturer||Jax Ltd Inc #ad|
6. PlayMonster #ad
Daycare—Ages 4+, School, Pocket Chart Card Set—Story Sequencing—Fun Learning Tool for Home #adPlayMonster #ad
- Use as flash cards, too! —don't have or use pocket charts? lay the tiles out on the table and use as flash cards! Versatile for different ages —younger children can work with the picture sequences, while older ones can learn to recognize objects in the picture and match them to words in a story sentence.
Classic pocket chart use — this set is perfect for use in Lauri hanging pocket charts. Quality educational aid — durable 3" cards withstand use of lots of little hands! Practice sequencing skills —this set challenges children by providing real-life sequences to tell a story.
7. CreateFun #ad
Emotions, Early Education, Verbs & Prepositions, Speech Therapy, Go Togethers, Opposites, ELL, Homeschool + Games, Food, Nouns, Vocabulary Builder Flash Cards Volume 2, 300 Educational Photo Cards #adCreateFun #ad
- Suitable for: parents, teachers, autism, preschool prep, Schools and Therapists. No duplicates from vol 1: an all new, reconceptualized set meant to expand on our vocabulary builder vol 1. Large yet compact: will fit in your pocket! comes with a wide selection of recognizable, everyday items, actions and emotions with over a $75 value and 33%+ more material! Create games and promote easy learning out of all the starter teaching methods! While you’re enjoying this set - Part of your purchase will go to fund education initiatives, food drives and other charitable works!.
7 subjects to master identifying emotions, opposites, nouns, verbal concepts, prepositions & verbs.
No cartoons in this flashcard set! Ideal for all types of students from speech therapy to ESL, toddlers to adults. Each photo card in this set is a large 3. 5 x 4. 5 inch with quality images. Your kids will learn some english language basics while having fun! from an early age! Have your children become familiar with all the words, actions & emotions.
Versatility that can be used as part of building teacher supplies for your classroom, ABA, speech therapy, homeschool materials, aspergers and special education supplies. Wide range of diversity: we have curated these picture sets to include a number of races and ages from children to adults, young and old. Promote clearer communication, critical thinking skills, conversation, Go Togethers, sequencing, Food, reasoning and development.
8. Cards Against Humanity LLC. #ad
Cards Against Humanity Card Game Black #adCards Against Humanity LLC. #ad
- This is the main game. Includes a booklet of sensible game rules and preposterous alternate rules. Buy this first. Cards against Humanity is a party game for horrible people. America's #1 gerbil coffin. Contains 500 white cards and 100 black cards for maximum replayability.
9. Curious Baby #ad
Curious Baby Award Winning 40+ Activities for Baby & Me 0-12 Months | Developmentally-Focused and Stimulating Creative Playtime Ideas for Baby & Me | Includes Black/White High-Contrast Cards #adCurious Baby #ad
- The five areas include: fine motor and sensory development, speech & language development, gross motor/physical development, cognitive development, and emotional and social development. Developmental activities created by pediatricians: each of our activities has been backed with research and reviewed by our medical advisory team to promote one of the five key development areas for babies.
The activities we suggest are appropriate to the stage of development that your baby is going through based on their age in months. Made for quarantine: stuck at home? no problem.
When should your baby start to sit up? What about smiling? It's all in the milestone cards to help prepare you for what's coming soon. Our activity cards are printed on high-quality extra-thick card stock with a protective coating that feels great.
The playbook for first time parents: after you bring your baby home from the hospital, there's no instruction manual that comes with surprise! We've designed these activities to utilize the materials you already have around your house ie. A pillow, pots and pans, mirror, etc. Skip the trip to the craft store and buying expensive toys to have fun. Starting from birth and all the way until your baby's first birthday. A whole year of play: the activities are organized and color-coded based on the age of your baby.
10. Think Fun #ad
Amazon Exclusive Version, ThinkFun Zingo Bingo Award Winning Preschool Game for Pre-Readers and Early Readers Age 4 and Up, One of the Most Popular Board Games for Boys and Girls and their Parents #adThink Fun #ad
- Develops critical skills – perfect for pre-readers and early readers, builds language and matching skills in preschool kids through fun, fast-paced play. Zingo is as popular in the classroom with teachers as it is in the home with families! What you get - this is the amazon exclusive version of the world famous game Zingo, one of ThinkFun's best games for kids ages 4 and up, and it includes an extra Zingo card so that up to 7 players can play! Also includes a unique Zinger device that delights players of all ages.
You can start playing right away! award winner - zingo has won many awards including an oppenheim gold, aSTRA Best Toys for Kids Award, Parents' Choice Award, and is a three time Toy of the Year Nominee, which makes it a great gift for boys and girls ages 4 and up.
Trusted by families worldwide - with over 50 million sold, ThinkFun is the world's leading manufacturer of brain games and mind challenging puzzles. Clear instructions – easy to learn with a clear, high quality instruction manual.
|Brand||Think Fun #ad|