As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. ONENESS 369 #ad
ONENESS 369 Dual Hex Wrench Removal Tool for Anode and Water Heater Element 1-1/16 in x 1-1/2 in x 10 in, Fit All Residential and RV Camper Travel Trailer Motorhome #adONENESS 369 #ad
- Allowing you to do regular maintenance water heater easily and not requires any additional tool. Also, all anode rod Size 3/4" NPT Thread. Conveniencethe overall length is 10 inch 250mm with 031" 8mm cross holes for turning you can use any screwdriver, providing the clearance needed for a correct connection and easy loosening - meaning you won't damage the bolts or your hands in the process, given much room and space for maintenance your water heater.
Aisi a3 steel is a high-quality Cold work tool steel; It belongs to the high-quality, high carbon alloy tool steel. Make your job easier and saving time.
Allow you to easily remove the most major Residential screw-in water heater elements and anode rod size, including RV and Camper Travel Trailer. Tipsservicing on your water heater is a must if you want to protect your tank and keep it at its best for years to come; maintenance of your water heater is just a thing in the past because this tube wrench socket so easy to remove and re-tighten, thanks to its perfect sizing.
High quality and strong materialthis heavy-duty lightweight dual hex wrench socket features a3 carbon Steel Galvanized and non-corrosive material. Sizethis wrench socket has one end size 1-1/2-inch hex removing all residential screw-in water heater elements and another end size 1-1/16-inch hex removing all anode Rod 3/4" NPT. Compatibleremoving all residential/rv screw-in water heater elements before 1991 and all water heaters manufactured after 1994.
|Brand||ONENESS 369 #ad|
|Manufacturer||ONENESS 369 #ad|
2. jixsloft #ad
9.25"L x 3/4" NPT Aluminum Water Heaters Anode Rod for Suburban, Mor-Flo, RV Water Heater Tank Rinser & RV Water Heater Anode Rod with Hex Wrench Socket Removal Tool, Flush Wand Extends RV Tank Life #adjixsloft #ad
- 35cm/13. 7 inches elongated metal rod, you can easily connect the garden hose to the rv flusher, detachable nozzle can form 3 modes of use, and you can also change the water column by 360° rotating the nozzle to suit various usage situations. The adjustable nozzle pattern delivers a powerful jet of water and a large spray to clean all dead spots in the tank.
The suburban anode rod uses electrolysis to attract all contaminants in the water to itself, and extends the life of your RV, which prevents rv tank corrosion and mineral buildup, eliminates your travel water heater odor problems, mobile home, camper, and car water heater.
Anode rod for rv water heater: rv water heater anode rod are 9-1/4" long with 3/4" npt connections and fit most suburban RV water heaters. Replacing your rv hot water heater anode rods regularly each year helps prevent you from spending a lot of money replacing your RV water heater. Note: be sure to turn off your water heater before you are ready to clean the water tank! Multi-functional flusher: the rv water tank cleaning wand comes with 1/2 inch quick connect adapter and 3/4 inch garden hose adapter, also can be used to wash the car, clean the air conditioner and so on.
Set of rv water heater flushers: you will receive 1 rv water heater flush wand, 2 anode rods, 1 hex sleeve and 1 leak-proof O-ring. Powerful cleaning: this rv water heater flush wand is a must-have tool for cleaning rv water heater tanks. You can do the maintenance yourself in the second year, no need to hire a worker.
|Model||RV Water Heater Anode Rod|
3. Dpwrrot #ad
Dpwrrot 232767 RV Water Heater Anode Rod Magnesium with Dual Hex Wrench Socket Removal Tool Kit for Suburban and Mor-Flo3 Pack #adDpwrrot #ad
- Product size:rod 9. 25’’ length and 3/4’’ npt thread, uses a 1-1/16’’ socket bundle included to remove. For rv water heaters and camper water heater. Magnesium water heater anode rods can protect your tank better than aluminum/zinc anode rods and can last longer.
Compatible: fit all models for suburban RV Water Heater D, DEL, DE, DEM models. Tool size:socket wrench has a 1-1/16” hex socket on one end for anode rod and 1-1/2" hex socket on other ends for a water heater element with an 8mm hole for turning.
The product is not sponsored or endorsed by, or affiliated with the brands it fit, including Suburban and Mor-Flo. Package include:2*232767 anode magnesium Rod, 1*Dual Hex Wrench Socket Removal Tool, 1*Teflon tape. High quality:pure high quality magnesium anode rod made of top quality magnesium AZ63-alloy, safe material.
4. Dpwrrot #ad
Dpwrrot 232767 RV Water Heater Anode Rod Magnesium with Dual Hex Wrench Socket Removal Tool Kit for Suburban and Mor-Flo2 Pack #adDpwrrot #ad
- Compatible: fit all models for suburban RV Water Heater D, DEL, DE, DEM models. Magnesium water heater anode rods can protect your tank better than aluminum/zinc anode rods and can last longer.
Tool size:socket wrench has a 1-1/16” hex socket on one end for anode rod and 1-1/2" hex socket on other ends for a water heater element with an 8mm hole for turning. The product is not sponsored or endorsed by, or affiliated with the brands it fit, including Suburban and Mor-Flo.
Package include:1*232767 anode magnesium Rod, 1*Dual Hex Wrench Socket Removal Tool, 1*Teflon tape. Product size:rod 9. 25’’ length and 3/4’’ npt thread, uses a 1-1/16’’ socket bundle included to remove. For rv water heaters and camper water heater. High quality:pure high quality magnesium anode rod made of top quality magnesium AZ63-alloy, safe material.
5. Camco #ad
Camco 11655 Anode/Element Wrench, 10-Inch with Dual Hex Ends, Allows for Easy Maintenance of Both Your Water Heater's Elements and Anodes #adCamco #ad
- Element end compatibility: fits all standard screw-in elements with a 1 1/2-inch hex on residential screw-in water heater elements. Measurements: 10-inches long. Durable construction: Constructed of zinc-plated steel.
Maintains your water heater: Dual hex ends allow the removal and replacement of both elements and anodes. Anode end compatibility: 1 1/16-inch hex fits all standard residential and RV anode rods.
|Warranty||1 year manufacturer|
6. Camco #ad
Camco 5" Residential Screw-In Water Heater Element Wrench, Fits All Standard Screw In Elements 09883 #adCamco #ad
- Cross holes allow you to use a screwdriver for enhanced torque and to help remove and install element with ease. Fits into offsets where an adjustable wrench can't.
5" long zinc plated water heater element wrench. Compatible with all standard screw-in elements and 1-1/2" hex on residential screw-in water heater elements. For use with residential water heaters.
7. PAMASE #ad
Camper Hot Water Tank Cleaning Rinser, Mor-Flo, 4Pcs RV Water Heater Anode Rod & Flush Wand & Element Socket- 9.25"L x 3/4"NPT Thread Magnesium Rod for Suburban, with Dual Hex Wrench Removal Tool #adPAMASE #ad
- High-quality anode rodour rv anode rod is made of magnesium az63 alloy, ¾" diameter with ¾" npt thread, installation with 1-1/16" socket Included in the product, non-toxic and odorless. One end of this wrench is a 1-1/16 inch hex, which can remove all 3/4 inch NPT anode rods. It can effectively inhibit limescale condensation on the inner wall and on the heat pipe.
Multifunctional flusherthe metal rod for rv hot water flush wand is made of stainless steel and can be extended into the tank. When you turn the detachable nozzle counterclockwise and remove it, the washer can spray strong water in two directions to remove all dead corners in the water tank.
Wrapping teflon ptfe tape around the top of the anode rod nut will allow it to be installed on the tank a little tighter. Element remove socketthis heavy-duty dual hex wrench socket is made of high-quality carbon structural steel. The nozzle can also be rotated to change its spray volume to suit a variety of applications.
The other end measures 1-1/4 inch hex. The scale condensed on the heat pipe will become thicker and thicker, affecting the heating speed and power consumption. Regular replacement of rv hot water heater anode rod helps to avoid you from spending a lot of money to replace the RV water heater. Allows you to quickly remove and install the anode rod for easy RV and Camper water heater maintenance. Can be used with a screwdriver inserted into the hole in the wrench, no additional tools are required.
8. OEMTOOLS #ad
OEMTOOLS 22369 1-1/16 Inch SAE Socket #adOEMTOOLS #ad
- Deep marking for easy identification. 6 point. Knurling position is optimized for best finger gripping position. Thin wall design gets into tight spaces. Straight knurling indicates SAE sizes.
|Manufacturer||Great Neck Saw #ad|
9. PAMASE #ad
Camper Hot Water Tank Element Parts & Cleaning Rinser & Seal Teflon Tape, 3Pack RV Water Heater Anode Rod and Flush Wand, 9.25"L x 3/4" NPT Thread Magnesium Rod for Suburban and Mor-Flo #adPAMASE #ad
- Regular replacement of rv hot water heater anode rod helps to avoid you from spending a lot of money to replace the RV water heater. Water heater flusher & anode rodyou will receive 1 rv water heater tank flusher, 2 anode rods and 1 Teflon tape. Equipped with 1/2 inch quick connect adapter and 3/4 inch garden hose adapter, it can be used directly with garden hose, which is very convenient.
Use precautionsbefore you are ready to maintain the water heater tank, be sure to turn off the water heater, cool the hot water, and release the pressure in the tank! To prevent you from injury, and splashing of sewage, please perform this operation.
Multifunctional flusherthe front end of the rv tank cleaning wand is made of stainless steel with a non-skid handle. The nozzle is removable and when you remove the nozzle by turning it counterclockwise, the flushers can spray water in both directions with a strong stream of water to quickly clean out all the dead spots in the tank.
The metal rod section can be up to 35cm/13. 7in long, you can also remove it as you need and use the 10cm/3. 9in long metal nozzle alone. When you use the nozzle, you can also rotate the nozzle to change its water outlet surface to suit various occasions. Wrapping teflon ptfe tape around the top of the anode rod nut will allow it to be installed on the tank a little tighter. And regular annual replacement of the anode rod can reduce the corrosion in the tank and extend the life of the water heater.
10. Camco #ad
Camco Professional Element Socket 09953 #adCamco #ad
- Chrome plated. Fits standard 1/2" socket drive. For easy replacement of screw-in electric water heater elements. Element socket.