As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Lookout Games #ad
Riverboat #adLookout Games #ad
- Package height: 31. 8 cm. Package length: 7. 4 cm. Package width: 22. 8 cm. Product type: toys aND GAMES.
|Brand||Lookout Games #ad|
2. Ravensburger #ad
Ravensburger Horrified: Universal Monsters Strategy Board Game for Ages 10 & Up #adRavensburger #ad
- What you get - horrified comes with 1 game board, 17 paper movers and Bases, fabric bag, 3 dice, 75 cards, 7 sculpted miniatures, 6 placards and instructions. Fun play experience – horrified is a cooperative board game for ages 10 and up where you defend the town against Frankenstein, the Mummy, Dracula, the Wolfman, the invisible Man, the bride of Frankenstein, and the creature from the black Lagoon.
Makes a great gift - horrified is the perfect gift for Halloween and the entire holiday season! Great replay value – 60 minute play time, for 1-5 players, Horrified's innovative style is easy-to-learn w/ varying levels of difficulty Facing the unique monsters requires different strategies, which creates a different experience every time.
Easy to understand instructions – high quality, easy-to-understand instructions make it simple to start playing right away.
3. Stonemaier Games #ad
A Bird-Collection, Engine-Building Stonemaier Game for 1-5 Players, Ages 14+, Wingspan Board Game #adStonemaier Games #ad
- Play as a bird enthusiast, seeking to discover and attract the best birds to your aviary. For 1-5 players. Widely lauded, award winning title-including winning the most prestigious award in its category, the Kenner Spiel des Jahres Conniseur's Game of the Year.
Each bird extends a chain of powerful combinations in each of 3 unique habitats, as you build your engine to gain food, lay eggs, and draw from 170 uniquely and beautifully illustrated bird cards. Plays in 40-70 minutes.
|Brand||Stonemaier Games #ad|
|Manufacturer||Stonemaier Games #ad|
4. Repos Production #ad
7 Wonders Duel Board Game BASE GAME | Board Game for 2 Players | Strategy Board Game | Civilization Board Game | Fun Board Game | Board Game for Couples | Ages 10 and up | Made by Repos Production #adRepos Production #ad
- But be warned: only seven of the eight Wonders in play can be built. Each card you choose will influence your general strategy. 7 wonders duel allows multiple strategy opportunities which makes each game thrilling from beggining to end. Looking for new adventures? try our 2 expansions: pantheon and Agora Note: Expansions require 7 Wonders Duel Base Game to play.
Will your city achieve greatness, military or prestige. Victory can be achieve in three ways: by invading your opponent’s capital, by achieving a monopoly on scientific advancement, or simply by crafting the city that will earn the most victory points in the end.
Average Playtime: 30 minutes. Take control of your civilization: decide to invest in science, but ignore technology and your people may be left in the dark ages. If you fail to build defenses, your capital city may be destroyed, or will your opponent prevent you from completing all your Wonders? Strategy game: experience an intense two-player struggle for supremacy in the ancient world! Challenge your opponent and bring your civilization to victory with Prestigious Buildings, Military Supremacy or Scientific Supremacy.
Civilization was born from evolution: one game of 7 Wonders Duel plays over the course of three rounds, called Ages, during which you will choose cards with increasingly powerful effects.
|Brand||Repos Production #ad|
5. Catan Studio #ad
Catan Board Game Base Game | Family Board Game | Board Game for Adults and Family | Adventure Board Game | Ages 10+ | for 3 to 4 Players | Average Playtime 60 Minutes | Made by Catan Studio #adCatan Studio #ad
- We also offer catan extension packs for 5-6 players as separate items. You will never have to play the same game twice. Number of players and average playtime: this family and adult board game can be played with 3 or 4 players. Players control their own civilization and look to spread across a modular hex board in a competition for victory points.
You may even find yourself exploring the exciting world of CATAN tournaments. Strategy game: trade, build and settle the island of catan in this addictively fun strategy game previously called Settlers of CATAN.
Looking for new adventures? try CATAN expansions Note: Expansions require CATAN base game to play. The average playtime is 60 minutes. Fun game with countless replay opportunities: the completely variable board provides great value through nearly limitless replayability.
Minutes to learn and a lifetime to explore: the basics of CATAN can be learned in just minutes, but it offers enough depth to remain compelling as you explore strategies and tactics for years to come. Build and/or join a community: whether you play as a family, a board game group, or via video conference as you stay at home, CATAN is a social game that provides plenty of opportunities for player interaction.
|Brand||Catan Studio #ad|
|Manufacturer||Catan Studio #ad|
|Warranty||Lifetime Warranty Against Manufacturer'S Defects|
6. Days of Wonder #ad
Ticket to Ride Board Game | Family Board Game | Board Game for Adults and Family | Train Game | Ages 8+ | For 2 to 5 players | Average Playtime 30-60 minutes | Made by Days of Wonder #adDays of Wonder #ad
- Additional points come to those who can fulfill their Destination Tickets and to the player who builds the longest continuous railway. Fast and easy to learn: with elegantly simple gameplay, the game can be learned in under 15 minutes and enjoyed time and time again, whether it's your first time building a rail empire or an old favorite.
Fun adventure game: ticket to ride is a cross-country train adventure game in which players collect and play matching train cards to claim railway routes connecting cities through North America! LOOKING FOR NEW ADVENTURES? Try Ticket to Ride expansions Note: Expansions require Ticket to Ride Board Game to play.
Connect iconic north american cities across a map of the 20th-century USA and build your train routes to earn points. The average playtime is 30-60 minutes.
Number of players and average playtime: this family and adult board game can be played with 2 to 5 players. The longer the routes, the more points they earn. Multiple ways of scoring points: players collect train cards that enable them to claim railway routes connecting cities throughout North America. Play with alexa: using a compatible Echo device, say “Alexa, launch Ticket to Ride” and play against Alexa. Strategy game: build your tracks across the united states in this fast-paced and strategic board game.
|Brand||Days of Wonder #ad|
|Manufacturer||Days of Wonder, Inc. #ad|
7. Leder Games #ad
Leder Games | Root: A Game of Woodland Might and Right #adLeder Games #ad
- Ages 10+, 90- 120 minute playing time. Root is a game of adventure and war where 2 to 4 players battle for control of a vast wilderness. In root, players drive the narrative and the differences between each role create an unparalleled level of interaction and replayability.
|Brand||Leder Games #ad|
|Manufacturer||Leder Games #ad|
8. Cards Against Humanity LLC. #ad
Cards Against Humanity #adCards Against Humanity LLC. #ad
- America's #1 gerbil coffin. Contains 500 white cards and 100 black cards for maximum replayability. Cards against Humanity is a party game for horrible people. Buy this first. This is the main game. Includes a booklet of sensible game rules and preposterous alternate rules.
9. Cephalofair Games #ad
Cephalofair Games Gloomhaven Multi-Award-Winning Strategy Boxed Board Game for ages 12 & Up, Multicolor #adCephalofair Games #ad
- Over 200 hours of gameplay. An award winning game of Euro-inspired tactical Combat in a persistent world of shifting motive. For 1-4 players; ages 12 plus; 60-120 minute playing time.
|Brand||Cephalofair Games #ad|
|Manufacturer||Cephalofair Games #ad|
10. Greater Than Games #ad
Greater Than Games Spirit Island Core Board Game #adGreater Than Games #ad
- Complex and thematic cooperative game. Playing time ranges from 90 to 120 minutes. Suitable for 1 to 4 players.