As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. PlayMonster #ad
PlayMonster Relative Insanity Party Game About Crazy Relatives -- Made & played by Comedian Jeff Foxworthy! #adPlayMonster #ad
- Then everyone else chooses a punch line card to finish the phrase, like maybe, “you are not the father!” or “somebody took a trip to the land of bad decisions.
”. And then the reader picks the funniest one to give that player a point-soo you gotta think about who the reader is and what they'll find funny! Made and played by comedian Jeff Foxworthy; for 4 to 12 players, ages 14+.
Featured on and played by the tonight show starring jimmy fallon, like, “when my brother brought out his new baby to show the family, Rachael Ray show and more! It's a hilarious game about crazy family members and even crazier situations-perfect for game nights with friends and family! Read a setup card aloud, Granny blurt out…”.
|Manufacturer||Patch Products #ad|
2. PlayMonster #ad
PlayMonster Relative Insanity Party Game About Crazy Relatives -- Made & Played by Comedian Jeff Foxworthy! #adPlayMonster #ad
- Then everyone else chooses a punch line card to finish the phrase, like maybe, “You are not the father!” or “Somebody took a trip to the land of bad decisions.
”. All about crazy relative! read a setup card aloud, like, “when my brother brought out his new baby to show the family, Granny blurt out ”.
For 4 to 12 players, ages 14+. Featured on and played by the tonight show starring jimmy Fallon, Rachael Ray show and more! It's a hilarious game about crazy family members and even crazier situations-perfect for game nights with friends and family! Made and played by comedian Jeff Foxworthy.
3. PlayMonster #ad
Party Game with Funny Photos You Caption with Jeff Foxworthy Humor!, PlayMonster Relative Insanity: See What I Mean?! #adPlayMonster #ad
- The judge picks the funniest mom's favorite, if it applies, second funniest Middle Child. Meh and, a black Sheep a baaaa-aaad caption choice. Roll the die to see if you'll caption it using a punchline, what hapPENED NEXT, or WHAT WOULD GRANNY SAY? Add your own photos for customizable fun.
Then everyone else chooses one of their Caption Cards to Play. The judge displays one of the hilarious Photo Cards. Number of players: 4-12.
4. Bargainz Novelty Bundle #ad
Relative Insanity Party Game Bundle with Drawstring Bag #adBargainz Novelty Bundle #ad
- Playmonster relative Insanity bundle with Chessex drawstring bag. One player reads a set up card, like 'while walking past my sister's bedroom, I heard her say something and then other players choose a punch line card to fill in the blank, hoping the reader will pick theirs as the best.
4 to 12 players, for age 14 to adult. Drawstring bag measures at 5 x 7 inches for small items. This laugh out loud party game uses bits of comedian Jeff Foxworthy's material that mix and match to create wacky situations that families and friends will love.
5. Interplay Uk #ad
Relative Insanity, Hilarious Card Game,Interplay UK GP001 #adInterplay Uk #ad
- Perfect for game nights with friends and family - a different hilarious game each time you play! 4 to 12 players aged 14+. The reader picks the funniest card and gives them a point.
Each round, one player reads a red 'set-up' card, then everyone else answers with their funniest punch line card. A hilarious game about crazy family members.
6. Patch Products Inc. #ad
Jeff Foxworthy's You Might Be a Redneck If Game #adPatch Products Inc. #ad
- Includes game board, redneck coin, 4 rednecks with Stands, 30 Dumb Luck Cards, 24 Trailer Accessories, 800 redneck jokes on 200 cards, Rules. You might be a redneck if your family tree is: more of a shrub, was cut down years ago, or does not fork? Choose the one that completes the official jeff foxworthy joke to start collectin' stuff for your trailer! The player who fills up their trailer first is the redneck winner! For 2 to 4 players, ages 16 to adult.
7. The 2020 Game #ad
The 2020 Game, The Game of The Year. Literally, Party Game for Adults and Family #adThe 2020 Game #ad
- These cards can’t be removed from your hand without the help of a Cure Card. Virus cards: cards hidden in the answer deck that take up a slot in your hand when drawn. Cure cards: “wild” cards that, when played, give you an advantage or bring a twist to the game.
Contains 240 answer cards, 40 virus cards, 40 cure cards, 80 Question Cards, and 2020 memories. Literally. Karen card: a special type of cure Card that isn’t really a cure at all! Karen is here to ruin everyone’s game! The game of the year.
8. DO YOU REALLY KNOW YOUR FAMILY? #ad
Do You Really Know Your Family? A Fun Family Game Filled with Conversation Starters and Challenges, Great for Kids, Teens and Adults #adDO YOU REALLY KNOW YOUR FAMILY? #ad
- Super easy to learn and play - a perfect game for families with kids 8 and up, teens and adults. See who really knows the family best as you answer fun questions about each other while sparking interesting conversations.
Get ready for the best family game night as you laugh and learn new things about each other with this fun card game. Create hilarious family memories as you compete and perform silly challenges together.
9. What Do You Meme #ad
What Do You Meme? Core Game, The Hilarious Adult Party Game for Meme Lovers #adWhat Do You Meme #ad
- How to play: compete with your friends and family to create the funniest memes. Check out our store for tons more good stuff. 360 of these are caption cards and 75 are photo cards. The og: this is the core game, so buy it first.
More hilarity: we also make other party games inspired by pop culture. What’s inside: each what do you meme core game contains 435 cards.
Designed for 17+: this game contains mature content and is designed for ages 17+. Printed on premium playing cards thick with gloss finish; includes an easel and bonus rules, shrink-wrapped in a custom box.
You'll need it for all of our other expansion packs. Judge’s choice: the winner of each round is decided by a rotating judge. Encouraged to be played with 3+ players. Pro tip: pick your caption card to match the judge’s sense of humor. Do this by using one of your dealt caption cards to caption the photo card in each round.
10. Outset #ad
Quick Thinking, Matching Game Ages 8+, Crazy Picture Connection, Outset Media, Pickles to Penguins Family Card Game #adOutset #ad
- Get rid of your cards the quickest by figuring out what your cards and the cards in play have in common. Ages 8 and up and for 2 or more players,. Hundreds of pictures, but how many can you link together.
Exercise your lateral thinking abilities, but don’t be too hasty or you may have to pick up penalty cards for stretching a connection too far. Pickles to penguins is the quick-thinking picture-linking party game where you link the pictures to win.