As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Jack Dire Studios #ad
Creator of Superfight, 3-10 Players | by Jack Dire, Red Flags: The Game of Terrible Dates | Funny Card Game / Party Game for Adults #adJack Dire Studios #ad
- Play for 15 minutes or for hours! Whenever you’re ready to stop, the player with the most points wins. Learn how to play within minutes! the rules are simple and straightforward. Laugh all night while your friends try to convince each other why dating someone who “literally has the face of a pug” isn’t THAT bad.
Customize your game with expansions! tailor the game to your party by shuffling in expansions, like 'Geeky' and "Dark' Red Flags! Have the whole table laughing! players compete to set up the ‘single’ with the best date and then sabotage each other with Red Flags cards that will have the Single reconsidering their options.
The perfect addition to adult game night: grab a drink and enjoy some fun with friends with this travel-friendly game! Bring to bachelorette parties, this game is a blast to play with couples, singles, girls night or anywhere with a group of great people! Great gift for couples and singles: regardless of whether or not the players are actually single, or a mix of both! Get to know everyone at the table with this easy ice breaker tabletop game.
2. Jack Dire Studios #ad
Dark Red Flags Game Expansion #adJack Dire Studios #ad
- 75 horribly offensive cards: we can’t really give examples of these cards. You’ll just have to take our word for it. Created by jack Dire: Grim Rabbit Games. How to play: convince your friends to go on terrible dates by using Perks to make the best date for the Single.
Adult expansion pack: this is an expansion to the party game Red Flags. Other players then try to sabotage another player’s date with Red Flags. Shuffle these cards into your Red Flags core deck, sold separately.
3. SkyBound #ad
NERDIER Red Flags : Expansion Deck for Card Game of Terrible Dates| Adult Party Game, 3, 10 Players, 75 New Cards, Ages 17+ #adSkyBound #ad
- After all perks are read, beginning the player to the single's left, each player plays a red flag onto the player to their left, for some pretty interesting developments in their characters and backstories. A geekier, nerdier expansion to the game terrible dates. Everyone else draws four perks and three red flags each.
It’s the perfect matchmaking set up… until the other players introduce Red Flags to try and sabotage another player's hot date. Each round gets one ‘single’ player, with geeky cards like “will teach you the coolest necromancy spells” and “OWNS A PENTHOUSE APARTMENT IN WAKANDA. ”. Plus ten strength, who will act as judge for the round.
Players will have a riot with new red flag cards like: “keeps a leaderboard by their bed… yoU’RE IN FIFTH PLACE” Players can then argue why the Single should pick their character over the others. Red flags is an adult party game about convincing your friends to go on terrible dates.
The 75-card expansion deck adds even more nerdy goodness to your game, fantasy, and has sources all across the popular and classic sci-fi, and video-game worlds. This easy to learn tabletop game is awesome to play with friends during: adult games night, drinking games, dinner parties, birthdays, office party, stag nights and bachelorette parties. Watch out for those red flags! this is where the plot thickens. Maybe you’ll consider staying single after a few rounds, sleepovers, but you’ll definitely get to know your friends more! The game can be as raunchy or tame as imaginations allow.
4. SkyBound #ad
10 players, Ages 17+, 75 Cards, Red Flags Expansion 1: New Deck for the Card Game of Terrible Dates, 3 #adSkyBound #ad
- The first expansion pack to red flags. The expansion deck brings new date perks like “has a robot butler” and “is a Wifi hotspot”. After all perks are read, each player plays a red flag onto the player to their left, for some pretty interesting developments in their characters and backstories.
Using what they know about the Single, then take turns reading the cards out loud to the table. Have your terrible dates fallen into a stale routine? This expansion deck consists of 75 new Perks and Red Flags to add to your game.
Well that’s new! this is where the plot thickens. It’s the perfect matchmaking set up… until the other players introduce Red Flags to try and sabotage another player's hot date. Maybe you’ll consider staying single after a few rounds, but you’ll definitely get to know your friends more! The game can be as raunchy or tame as imaginations allow.
Requires the Red Flags Main Game to play. What’s inside the expansion 1 deck. Each round gets one ‘single’ player, these matchmakers will pick two perks to create the best date possible for the Single, who will act as judge for the round. Are you ready for more red flags. Setting up your single friend with new people. Yikes.
|Manufacturer||Skybound Games #ad|
5. SkyBound #ad
Red Flags Card Game from Skybound: The Date Expansion Deck #adSkyBound #ad
- Maybe you’ll consider staying single after a few rounds, dinner parties, drinking games, office party, but you’ll definitely get to know your friends more! The game can be as raunchy or tame as imagination allows. This adult party game is about convincing your friends to go on terrible dates, using Perks to create the ultimate date for The Single.
Watch out for those red flags! this is where the plot thickens. Or much much more complicated. Choose which date you'd like to take on a romantic tropical cruise, or have as your lover during the zombie apocalypse.
It’s the perfect matchmaking set up… until the other players introduce Red Flags to try and sabotage another player's hot date. After all perks are read, for some pretty interesting developments in their characters and backstories.
Add some context to your terrible dates. This is an expansion for Red Flags, and requires the Red Flags Main Game to play. Setting up the dates. 75 new cards to add some context and/or settings for these matches to add a new layer to your game of Red Flags. The date deck adds 75 context and scenario cards to red flags. By interesting, we mean terrible.
6. Skybound Entertainment #ad
Ages 17+, DARK Red Flags : Expansion Deck for Card Game of Terrible Dates| Adult Party Game, 75 New Cards, 3, 10 players #adSkybound Entertainment #ad
- What’s inside the dark edition. Great for parties and adult games night. This easy to learn tabletop game is awesome to play with friends during: adult games night, stag nights and bachelorette parties. Players will have a crazy time with new red flag cards like: sweats sEMEN, beginning the player to the Single's left, and “DOESN’T LIKE MUSIC.
Maybe you’ll consider staying single after a few rounds, office party, birthdays, sleepovers, drinking games, dinner parties, but you’ll definitely get to know your friends more! The game can be as raunchy or tame as imagination allows.
The dark expansion pack adds 75 really nasty cards to red flags. Red flags is an adult party game about convincing your friends to go on terrible dates. It’s the perfect matchmaking set up… until the other players introduce Red Flags to try and sabotage another player's hot date.
Using what they know about the single, these matchmakers will pick two perks to create the best date possible for The Single, like “OWNS 100 HORSES” and “THEIR KISSES CURE CANCER”. Wow that took a dark turn. Any of it. Yikes. This expansion to red flags adds 75 horribly offensive cards to shuffle into your deck of Red Flag cards. Players can then argue why the Single should pick their character over the others.
7. Jack Dire Studios #ad
Creator of Red Flags, You’ve Got Problems Card Game | A Party Game of Making Horrible Choices | by Jack Dire #adJack Dire Studios #ad
- Invite 3 friends to the game or 10 friends not included. Created by jack dire: grim Rabbit Games, creator of Red Flags and Superfight. There are 500 cards which make for a ton of card combinations. These cards tend to make ridiculous combinations and even more ridiculous conversations.
Learn the game in 5 minutes with a drink in your hand drink not included. Replay. Players choose with their own personal preferences and will most likely have different competing problems which will change the decision entirely.
Add player debates, and that one friend in your group that can talk anyone into pretty much anything, and the possibilities are endless.
Play for 15 minutes or all night. Humor based. How do we play? players compete to give the judge the best perks imaginable like "your money doubles every day. Then other players sabotage those perfect scenarios with huge problems like "everything you look at catches fire. Would you still take it? Could you convince your friend to? Casual.
8. Squad Hero #ad
Cool for Teens or Family Night Birthday Party, Capture The Flag Game Illuminated, Light-Up, Outdoor Activity for Teen Boys and Girls Parties- Fun Sports Gift Idea for Kids & Adults of All Ages #adSquad Hero #ad
- A fun and exciting gift for all ages: great gift for a group activity. Well, lights, welcome to the 21st-century version! This set takes it to the next level with colors, and a completely hi-tech feel!. The classic game reinvented: capture the flag is over 100 years old, and is often played with nothing but a couple of old rags as flags and sticks on the ground to mark jails and territory borders.
Powered with aaa batteries all included and preinstalled! lasting for about 12-16 games.
Real to life components: 'feel' the game with the real-to-life flags, jail markers, territory barriers and team bracelets. Complete set: includes: light-up flags red and blue, 3 light-up Territory Markers, Light-up Jail Enclusores red and blue, 10 Light-up Team Bracelets 5 red and 5 blue, assmebly and playing guide.1
100% satisfaction guaranteed: love it, or your money back! We're sure that you will have a blast, but if you are not satisfied with the kit we'll refund you 100% of the money, no questions asked. Playing capture the flag has never been this exciting! Great nighttime activity: light-up the field with the light-up gear.
9. GoSports #ad
GoSports Giant Wooden Toppling TowerStacks to 5+ Feet, Includes Bonus Rules with Gameboard,Made from Premium PineTT-01-AMERICA, Choose Between Natural,Brown Stain,Gray Stain or Stars and Stripes #adGoSports #ad
- U. S. Giant size: tower starts at 2. 5 inches. 5 x 2. Patented Product. 75 x 1. Classic gameplay: pull blocks out of the body of the tower and replace them at the top without the tower falling over. Stars and stripes design: plays just like the classic stacking game with the added fun of America themed blocks – great for family game night, holiday weekends, cookouts and more.
Carrying case: includes robust canvas carrying case for easy portability of Blocks. 5 feet tall and grows to over 5 feet during play - includes 54 giant blocks 18 rows. Each block measures 7.
|Manufacturer||P&P Imports LLC #ad|
10. That's What She Said #ad
That's What She Said Game, The Hilariously Twisted Party Game Adults Only #adThat's What She Said #ad
- Play with different friends for wildly different outcomes! What’s inside: 458 cards—400 white phrase Cards and 58 Red Setup Cards. This game contains mature content and is designed for ages 17+.
Encouraged to be played with 4+ players. Game play takes 30 minutes. It’s also ideal for white elephant gifts, wife, and stocking stuffers! That’s what she said game is the perfect gift for anyone who loves to laugh! It’s a great gift idea for women, including your best friend, girlfriend, gag gifts, secret Santa, or mom.
Great for parties! take this fun game with you to bachelor or bachelorette parties, birthday parties, Friendsgiving, ladies night out, girls night in, Christmas parties, college reunions, and more!. An outrageous party in a box, perfect for your next get-together or game night. Fast paced and hilarious on every turn.