As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Junior Learning #ad
Multicolor, Junior Learning JL422 Phonics Board Games #adJunior Learning #ad
- The board games involve the use of a spinner which helps the player to construct the words and determines their movement around the board. Each set of board games comes with an answer sheet so the children can check if they are correct.
Can be played with 2 to 6 players either at home or in the classroom. The boards are double sided and use colorful pictures to help engage the children and provide them with inspiration. Encourages children to correctly construct words by sounding out the different parts of the word.
2. Barnacle Toys #ad
20 Literacy Games and a Lunchbox Magnetic Letter Board I Spelling Games for Kids Ages 6-8, Includes 80 Magnetic Letter Tiles, Phonics Games for Kids Ages 4-8, Barnacle Toys Lunchbox Letters #adBarnacle Toys #ad
- Other magnetic abc letters just don’t stand a chance. That’s why we made stronger magnetic letters that attach easily to the lunchbox tin without slipping. Four fun levels- with 4 different levels, lunchbox Letters is the magnetic letter blending board that will grow as your child learns! Made to last - your child’s toys should be made to last.
Lunchbox letters stick so your child’s learning can bloom. At barnacle toys, for any reason, florida-based family business & believe in making learning fun for everyone! IF, FUN is our middle name. So, either way lunchbox Letters is a perfect, packable phonics toy for your active learner.
Learning on the go - lunchbox letters makes learning to read easy with it’s convenient, pack it in the car or take it on the plane, on-the-go lunchbox storage tin that kids can’t put down! And, BONUS the tin doubles as an activity board.
We’re a small, you don’t absolutely love Lunchbox Letters, WE WILL MAKE IT RIGHT. Learn to read - lunchbox letters is the perfect cvc word game to help your emerging reader blossom! Looking for reading games? Lunchbox Letters is the best literacy card spelling game that will make learning so much fun for your little one! Focus on phonics - your child’s new favorite kindergarten game includes 80 lowercase magnetic alphabet tiles and 20 phonics activities that are focused on phonemic awareness to help your child with beginning and ending sounds, and long and short vowel sounds.
3. Learning Resources #ad
8 Pop Cards, ABCs, Learning Resources Pop for Letters, Grades PreK+, Ages 4+, Alphabet Recognition, Early Phonics Game #adLearning Resources #ad
- Reach into this fun box of POP for Letters to practice alphabet recognition and beginning letter sounds. Box measures 3"l x 3"W x 6. 25"h. Practice alphabet recognition and beginning letter sounds on the go! Pop set includes includes 100 die-cut popcorn cards - uppercase and lowercase letters plus the POP card, which forces players to put all of their popcorn back into the carton.
Fun for ages 4+.
4. UPlayToys #ad
UPlayToys Reading Cubes 5pcs New Version, Phonics Games for Kindergarten, Small Size for Kids, CVC Words Builders, Montessori Phonetic Blocks for The Beginning Reader Toddler 3 4 5 6 Year Old #adUPlayToys #ad
- Safety first when it comes to your child’s health, lead, you should never compromise. Strengthen and improve your child's self-confidence with reading. We designed new ones with standard lowercase letter print the children are use to rather than italic letters.
A total of 80 words to read over and over, including 5 vowels and 13 consonants. Standard lowercase letters children may not recognize the italic letters right away and as easily.
All words are phonetic. Children delight in twisting the montessori blocks to discover new letters and lots of words. Each product we sell is carefully inspected.
Our montessori toy is made of non-toxic, ABS plastic that contains no BPA, eco-friendly materials. Provide self corrected learning that your child can feel, see and manipulate. Small but good for little hands & fingers, each phonetic montessori reading cube measures 2 cm by 6 cm long - 100% Non-Toxic Safe Materials. The interactive learning toys are made of durable, or PVC.
5. LeapFrog #ad
LeapFrog ABC Phonics Word Builder #adLeapFrog #ad
- Watch words transform into animated objects on screen as children correctly sound out words. Slide into reading with the unique sound slider; sound out letters and then blend letters into words. Practice phonics skills, spelling and vocabulary through games and activities.
Three double-sided activity cards teach vowel sounds, consonants and 250+ words; six challenge modes reinforce learning. Intended for ages 3+ years; requires 2 AA batteries; batteries included for demo purposes only; new batteries recommended for regular use.
|Warranty||90 Day Warranty Against Manufacturer Defects|
6. Coogam #ad
Dolch Word List Phonics, Literacy Learning Reading Flash Cards Toy Games for Kindergarten,Home School Kids 3 4 5 Year Old, Coogam Sight Words Swat Game with 400 Fry Site Words and 4 Fly Swatters Set #adCoogam #ad
- Fun game: this perfect homeschooling tool can be a fun game to play! The vibrant colors and large fonts on both sides of the word card quickly grab the kid’s attention. A fast-paced swat game for 1-4 players for multiple fun! Premium quality: card-stock laminated with a premium film, printed with double-sided sight words for multiple fun.
The coogam swat sight words toy is an ideal option for teaching supplies materials, pre-school, classroom games, kindergarten, and home school as it combines learning and entertainment in a simple game. Fly swatters of rich flexibility will not easily break or lose shapes after bending.
Ensure long time use for kids. Sight words set: the package comes with 400 words features on dolch’s and fry’s sight word lists cover commonly found words with four heavy-duty fly swatters and ten large index card lists of words leveled by five different colors.
Smack words with playful fly swatters to build reading, spelling skills, and early vocabulary! Gift choice: get this high-quality developmental toy for 3 yrs boys or girls as a super fun and engaging gift for Christmas and birthday. Each color represents a level from pre-k to grade 3. Educational learning: coogam pre-school educational sight words are perfect for toddlers, Preschool kids, or kindergarten students, served as school teaching games and pre-k learning materials. Make learning full of fun and more engaging for kids.
7. Learning Resources #ad
65 Piece Set, Preschool, Classroom Games for Teachers, Ages 3+, Phonics Game, Learning Resources Fox In The Box Position Word Activity Set, Back to School Games #adLearning Resources #ad
- Kids follow rhyming directions to place their cards in the proper place. Teach positional word vocabulary, rhyming, and how to follow multi-step directions. Develop fine motor skills, Following multi-step directions, Language development.
Grade pre-k+ Ages 4+. Put the pear near the chair, box, tree, or the bee in the tree! Features a hat, one double-sided spinner, 40 double-sided activity cards, and chair, along with 20 picture cards, and multiple instructional rhyming games and activities.
8. Learning Resources #ad
Alphabet, Ages 3+, ABC Games for Toddlers, Letters, Learning Resources Goodie Games ABC Cookies, Phonics, Math Games for Kindergarten, 4 Games in 1, Pre-Reading #adLearning Resources #ad
- Give the gift of learning: whether you’re shopping for holidays, Christmas, Stocking Stuffers, or just because, birthdays, toys from Learning Resources help you discover new learning fun every time you give a gift! Ideal gift for Halloween, Easter Baskets or even for Homeschool.
4 fun games in 1. Develop: teach the alphabet, beginning sounds, letter recognition, CVC word building, and early vocabulary.
Letters game: Support language development and creative thinking with imaginative play. 42-piece set: set includes 42 plastic letter-shaped cookies, 45 double-sided cards, plastic storage jar, 2 spinners, and activity guide.
9. ORCHARD TOYS #ad
Multi, Match & Spell Puzzles #adORCHARD TOYS #ad
- Two levels of play. Learn to read and spell with this fun word building game. Match pictures and words.
|Brand||ORCHARD TOYS #ad|
|Manufacturer||Orchard Toys #ad|
|Warranty||30 Day Warranty Against Manufacturer Defects|
10. Shifu #ad
IPhones, Kindle Fire, Plugo Letters by PlayShifu, Word Building with Phonics & Stories | 4-10 Years STEM Toy | Interactive Vocabulary Games | Boys & Girls Gift works with iPads, Samsung tabs/phones #adShifu #ad
- Its a great gift for kids. Hands-on learning without touching the screen! The box doesn’t come with a tablet/smartphone. Learn letters and then spellings through phonics ABCs, word usage in sentences, reading, etc. Spell with tiles on the trunk, a foldable mat with embedded magnets to hold the Plugo kit on one side, and put them all inside to store away.
Stem, cognitive, and language concepts like nouns, tenses, verbs, grammar, steam & everything in between - sharpen your linguistic, comprehension, and motor skills. Compatible devices - ios - ipad 5th gen or newer, s7 and s7+ not supported | amazon - fire 7 9th gen 2019 release only, Fire 8 8th gen 2018 release, all models of ipad air, 2gb ram and above samsung tab a7, A 10.5
5, ipad mini 2nd gen or newer, iphone 6 or newer | Samsung devices: 2015 and newer, all models of iPad Pro except Pro 12.9", 10th gen 2020 release; Fire 10 not supported.
Plugo letters is an ar-powered word building kit that combines the goodness of hands-on learning and healthy screen-time. In the box - the kit contains a letters trunk and 48 letter tiles. It comes with the plugo gamepad, and your device goes in the slot on the other side. Spell with alphabet tiles, grow your vocabulary, and improve grammar with story-based spelling games. Watch the video to catch it in action! ages 4-10 - plugo app has 5 free interactive games for letters, with 250+ levels that make learning super fun.