As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Lucky Duck Games #ad
Paranormal Detectives #adLucky Duck Games #ad
- Number of players: 2-6. 30 - 50 minutes Average Playtime. Country of Origin: United States. Item package Weight:092 kilograms.
|Brand||Lucky Duck Games #ad|
|Manufacturer||Lucky Duck Games #ad|
2. Hunt A Killer #ad
For Date Night or with Family & Friends as Detectives for Game Night, Immersive Murder Mystery Game -Take on the Unsolved Case as an Independent Challenge, Hunt A Killer Death at The Dive Bar, Age 14+ #adHunt A Killer #ad
- You’ll feel like you are solving a real-life murder mystery. It’s like an escape room delivered right to your door. Ages 14 plus. An authentic and immersive investigation.
They’ve taken all of their expertise and created an immersive investigation that can be played in one sitting. The world’s no. 1 murder mystery company – hunt a killer has shipped over 2 million boxes to murder mystery fans all over the world.
Decode ciphers, piece together clues, consider all the evidence and solve the crime. A great option for date night, teaming up with friends and family, game night, or just playing on your own.45-60 minute playing time. For 1-5 players.
|Brand||Hunt A Killer #ad|
|Manufacturer||Hunt A Killer #ad|
3. Ravensburger #ad
Ravensburger Horrified: Universal Monsters Strategy Board Game for Ages 10 & Up #adRavensburger #ad
- Fun play experience – horrified is a cooperative board game for ages 10 and up where you defend the town against Frankenstein, the Mummy, Dracula, the Wolfman, the invisible Man, the bride of Frankenstein, and the creature from the black Lagoon.
Great replay value – 60 minute play time, horrified's innovative style is easy-to-learn w/ varying levels of difficulty Facing the unique monsters requires different strategies, for 1-5 players, which creates a different experience every time.
Makes a great gift - horrified is the perfect gift for Halloween and the entire holiday season! Easy to understand instructions – high quality, easy-to-understand instructions make it simple to start playing right away. What you get - horrified comes with 1 game board, 7 sculpted miniatures, 17 paper movers and Bases, 75 cards, fabric bag, 3 dice, 6 placards and instructions.
4. John N. Hansen #ad
200 Intriguing Adventures 2-6 Players, Deluxe 221B Baker Street Board Game #adJohn N. Hansen #ad
- Ages 14 and up. Made in China. Contents include: 1 die, clues, 6 tokens, 200 case cards, & Solutions Booklets, rules, 8 Skeleton Key Cards, 1 game board, 8 Scotland Yard Cards, Solution Checklist Pad. For 2 or more players.
5. Libellud #ad
Asmodee Mysterium, Standard, Multi #adLibellud #ad
- Multi. Cooperative investigation, everyone loses or wins. Ghostly fun for 2 to 7 players with a high replay value. Strong and immersive story line.
6. Blue Orange #ad
Blue Orange Games Photosynthesis Board Game, Award Winning Family or Adult Strategy Board Game for 2 to 4 Players. Recommended for Ages 8 & Up. #adBlue Orange #ad
- It is easy to play for families enjoying other Blue Orange classic and award winning board games like Kingdomino, Planet, New York 1901. This best-selling board game has an amazing table presence with an ever-changing forest. Eco friendly: blue orange is sensitive to the protection of planet earth and to climate change challenges and only uses recycled materials to manufacture Photosynthesis.
Best recommended for ages 8 & Up. Strategy board game: photosynthesis is one of the best environmental board games referring to the life cycle of trees, for science and biology enthusiasts.
Take your trees through their life-cycle, from seedling to full bloom to rebirth, and earn light points as their leaves collect energy from the revolving sun’s rays. How to play: photosynthesis uses an action points allowance System mechanism.
Award winning game: 2018 mensa select winner, geekdad approved, golden geek winner in artwork & Presentation Board Game Geek, Casual Game Revolution Recommended, Spiel of Approval The Spiel, The Dice Tower Best Board Game Production. Photosynthesis was one of the top rated board games when it was released at Gen Con. Family or adult strategy game: this 2 to 4 players nature inspired game can be enjoyed by parents playing with their children as well as adults, also plays very well as a 2 players abstract board game.
|Brand||Blue Orange #ad|
|Manufacturer||Blue Orange #ad|
7. Lucky Duck Games #ad
Lucky Duck Games Chronicles of Crime #adLucky Duck Games #ad
- The goal being to catch the killer of the case they have been given in the shortest short time possible. 1-4 players, 60-90 minutes playing time, ages: 12 and up. They will start the app, choose the scenario they want to play, and follow the story.
Using the scan&play technology, depending on the scenario selected, will activate and trigger different clues and stories.
Has a unique qr code, without any shipping of new physical components involved. That means players will be able to get new stories way after the game is release Simply by downloading the app's updates, which, Each component locations, characters, items, etc.
Chronicles of crime is cooperative game of crime investigation, mixing VR experience and board gaming. With the same physical components board, locations, characters and items, players will be able to play plenty of different scenarios and solve as many different crime stories.
8. Secret Hitler #ad
Secret Hitler #adSecret Hitler #ad
- Hidden roles and secret envelopes for five to ten players. Beautiful wooden components. Solid game boards with foil inlay. A fast-paced game of deception and betrayal.
9. Facade Games #ad
Deceit, and Luck for 4-12 Players, Salem 1692 Board Game, A Game of Cards, Strategy, Witch Hunt Game for Friends and Family #adFacade Games #ad
- Players must be 13 years old or older, teens, so tweens, and adults can gather around for interesting intrigue and façade. Flying accusations: accuse your friends of witchcraft using cards, family activity, strategy, deceit, and a bit of luck.
Play as one of 15 villagers from the old Salem town with character illustrations and bios. She’s a witch: this high quality game comes in a magnetically-closing faux book box with a simple design.
Dark magic: this original game is for 4-12 players and lasts 20-40 minutes. The hunt is on: in salem 1692, the witch hunt is heating up.
Who is friend and who is foe? Where are the witches hiding? This card game is a unique strategic and social deduction game. Take this game to any party, or game night group and see what fun you have. Contents: 1 magnetic faux book box, 1 thirty-second black sand hourglass, 1 wooden gavel token, 128 cards, 1 rulebook includes biographies.
|Brand||Facade Games #ad|
|Manufacturer||Facade Games #ad|
10. Grey Fox Games #ad
Age 14+ ...Who Among You Can See Through The Lies or is Capable of Not Getting Caught, 20 min, Fast Pace Murder Mystery, 4-12 Players, Grey Fox Games Deception: Murder in Hong Kong Board Game #adGrey Fox Games #ad
- A fast paced murder mystery game in which one of the players did it. Show off your sleuthing as the forensic scientist. Winner of the Dice Tower Seal of Excellence. Comes with over 250 cards for tons of replay ability. Play with as few as 4 or as many as 12 players.
|Brand||Grey Fox Games #ad|
|Manufacturer||Grey Fox Games #ad|