As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Bezier Games #ad
Bezier Games Palace of Mad King Ludwig #adBezier Games #ad
- Plays in 75 minutes. For 2 to 4 players, ages 13 & up. New stand-alone game set in the same universe as the popular castles of Mad King Ludwig.
2. Stonemaier Games #ad
Between Two Castles of Mad King Ludwig #adStonemaier Games #ad
- For 2-7 players. You are a world-renowned master Builder who has been asked by the Mad King Ludwig to help design his castles. 45 minute playing time. A competitive tile-drafting Game in which each tile is a room in a castle.
3. Bezier Games #ad
Castles of Mad King Ludwig #adBezier Games #ad
- Players build their own castle, room by room according to the wishes of the Mad King. 1-4 players, Ages 13 and up. Buy room tiles from other players, and price your own tiles to gain cash.
At the end of the game, castles tell a story and look like a floorplan from above. 12 different sized and shaped rooms, Throne Rooms, including Dungeons, and more.
|Brand||Bezier Games #ad|
|Manufacturer||Bezier Games #ad|
4. Bezier Games #ad
Castles of Mad King Ludwig Secrets #adBezier Games #ad
- Secret passages connect rooms, doubling bonuses and removing adjacency penalties. 1-4 players, Ages 13 and up. Adds 30 new buildings to Castles of Mad King Ludwig.
Moats surround your castle, limiting growth but providing a ton of points. Collect swans for huge endgame points or to trade in during the game for cash.
5. Catan Studio #ad
Catan Board Game Base Game | Family Board Game | Board Game for Adults and Family | Adventure Board Game | Ages 10+ | for 3 to 4 Players | Average Playtime 60 Minutes | Made by Catan Studio #adCatan Studio #ad
- Players control their own civilization and look to spread across a modular hex board in a competition for victory points. Fun game with countless replay opportunities: the completely variable board provides great value through nearly limitless replayability.
Strategy game: trade, build and settle the island of catan in this addictively fun strategy game previously called Settlers of CATAN. You may even find yourself exploring the exciting world of CATAN tournaments. You will never have to play the same game twice.
We also offer catan extension packs for 5-6 players as separate items. The average playtime is 60 minutes. Minutes to learn and a lifetime to explore: the basics of CATAN can be learned in just minutes, but it offers enough depth to remain compelling as you explore strategies and tactics for years to come.
Looking for new adventures? try CATAN expansions Note: Expansions require CATAN base game to play. Build and/or join a community: whether you play as a family, a board game group, or via video conference as you stay at home, CATAN is a social game that provides plenty of opportunities for player interaction. Number of players and average playtime: this family and adult board game can be played with 3 or 4 players.
|Brand||Catan Studio #ad|
|Manufacturer||Catan Studio #ad|
|Warranty||Lifetime Warranty Against Manufacturer'S Defects|
6. Secret Hitler #ad
Secret Hitler #adSecret Hitler #ad
- Hidden roles and secret envelopes for five to ten players. A fast-paced game of deception and betrayal. Solid game boards with foil inlay. Beautiful wooden components.
7. Plan B Games #ad
45 Minutes | Made by Next Move Games, Azul Board Game | Strategy Board Game | Mosaic Tile Placement Game | Family Board Game for Adults and Kids | Ages 8 and up | 2 to 4 Players | Average Playtime 30 #adPlan B Games #ad
- Tile placement game: azul is a tile placement game in which players become artisans tasked with creating the most beautiful tiled mosaics. Number of players and average playtime: this board game for adults and family can be played with 2 to 4 players and is suitable for ages 8 and older.
Compete for the highest score by claiming tiles and arranging them on your board to score points. The average playtime is 30 - 45 minutes. Earn extra points by collecting sets of the same color tile and creating particular patterns.
Competitive and challenging: every tile you claim affects what your rivals can take next. You’ll have to make choices that help you without helping them too much! Easy to learn: strategic but simple to learn with subtle depth, Azul is a perfect gateway game for gamers new to board gaming or those looking to expand their collections.
Strategy board game: draft tiles from a central market and place them into rows on their boards. Randomized setup and drafting gameplay make Azul infinitely replayable. Plan carefully to score big points while disrupting your opponents’ plans. Be careful - there are penalties for taking tiles that you can't use.
8. Days of Wonder #ad
Ticket to Ride Board Game | Family Board Game | Board Game for Adults and Family | Train Game | Ages 8+ | For 2 to 5 players | Average Playtime 30-60 minutes | Made by Days of Wonder #adDays of Wonder #ad
- Fast and easy to learn: with elegantly simple gameplay, the game can be learned in under 15 minutes and enjoyed time and time again, whether it's your first time building a rail empire or an old favorite. Number of players and average playtime: this family and adult board game can be played with 2 to 5 players.
Connect iconic north american cities across a map of the 20th-century USA and build your train routes to earn points. Play with alexa: using a compatible Echo device, say “Alexa, launch Ticket to Ride” and play against Alexa.
Strategy game: build your tracks across the united states in this fast-paced and strategic board game. Additional points come to those who can fulfill their Destination Tickets and to the player who builds the longest continuous railway. The longer the routes, the more points they earn.
Multiple ways of scoring points: players collect train cards that enable them to claim railway routes connecting cities throughout North America. The average playtime is 30-60 minutes. Fun adventure game: ticket to ride is a cross-country train adventure game in which players collect and play matching train cards to claim railway routes connecting cities through North America! LOOKING FOR NEW ADVENTURES? Try Ticket to Ride expansions Note: Expansions require Ticket to Ride Board Game to play.
|Brand||Days of Wonder #ad|
|Manufacturer||Days of Wonder, Inc. #ad|
9. Z-Man Games #ad
Pandemic Board Game Base Game | Family Board Game | Board Game for Adults and Family | Cooperative Board Game | Ages 8+ | 2 to 4 players | Average Playtime 45 minutes | Made by Z-Man Games #adZ-Man Games #ad
- Cooperative board game: only through teamwork will you keep the world safe from outbreaks and epidemics. The average playtime is 45 minutes. Strategy game: players must work together playing to their characters' strengths as they plan their strategy of eradicating the diseases before they overwhelm the world with ever-increasing outbreaks.
Note: expansions require Pandemic Base Game to play. Looking for new gameplay and adventures? the pandemic game line now includes multiple expansions and stand-alone titles.
Everyone must work together applying their unique character skills to benefit the team—and the world. A truly cooperative game where you win or lose together.
Work together and save humanity: four diseases threaten the world, and your elite team of specialists must find a cure for each of them before it’s too late. Your team must work together and plan carefully to stem the tide of infection while working toward finding the cures. Number of players and average playtime: This easy to learn family and adult board game can be played with 2 to 4 players.
10. Repos Production #ad
7 Wonders Board Game BASE GAME, New Edition | Family Board Game | Board Game for Adults and Family | Civilization and Strategy Board Game | 3-7 Players | Ages 10 and up | Made by Repos Production #adRepos Production #ad
- Strategy game: you are a leader of one of the seven greatest cities of the Ancient World. When the third age is over, players score the points given by their cards and their military conflicts. Build your city and erect an architectural wonder which will transcend future times. How to win this game: at the end of each age, each player compares their military strength with one of their neighboring cities.
Each card you choose will influence your general strategy. The game allows multiple strategy opportunities which makes each game thrilling from beggining to end.
Looking for new adventures? try our 3 expansions new editions: cities, Leaders and Armada Note: All Expansions require 7 Wonders Base Game to play. Will your wonder transcend the millennia to come? The winner is the player with the most points. Civilization was born from evolution: one game of 7 Wonders plays over the course of three rounds, called Ages, during which you will choose cards with increasingly powerful effects.
Gather resources, develop commercial routes and affirm your military supremacy. Keep an eye on your neighbors’ progress since they share similar ambitions. High replayability and player engagement: 7 wonders offers quick gameplays which keep players engaged regardless of player count. Take control of your civilization: players draft cards over multiple rounds, carefully building towards long-term goals.
|Brand||Repos Production #ad|