As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. TREND ENTERPRISES, INC. #ad
Multicolor, 3 x 6 in, TREND ENTERPRISES, INC. Opposites Puzzle Set #adTREND ENTERPRISES, INC. #ad
- Sturdy puzzle pieces are great for little hands. Unique combination of words and images. Great for home or school use. 24 fun puzzles that teach word recognition and help develop observation skills.
2. Unknown #ad
12pc, Eureka Dr. Seuss Back to School Opposites Puzzle for Kids #adUnknown #ad
- Seuss stories that’s students will love! These fun educational Dr. Seuss puzzles measure 2. 5'' h x 5. 5'' w. Each puzzle features beloved characters from Dr. Includes 12 self-correcting learning puzzles featuring your favorite Dr.
Seuss puzzle. Encourage your students to learn their opposites with this fun and educational Dr. Seuss characters! Educational dr. Seuss puzzles are a great activity for the classroom or at home! .
|Manufacturer||Berwick Offray, LLC #ad|
3. Unknown #ad
Eureka Disney's Mickey Mouse Clubhouse Back to School Opposite Words Puzzle for Kids, 12pc #adUnknown #ad
- Fun for the classroom or at home. Mickey mouse puzzles measure 2. 5'' h x 5. 5'' w. Teach your children their opposites in a positive and educational way with this colorful Mickey Mouse puzzle.
Your children will have so much fun while trying to match the opposite pairs together. Includes 12 self-correcting learning puzzles featuring Mickey Mouse Clubhouse characters.
4. Funskool #ad
8 Years, 7, Funskool Play n Learn Opposites Words : Reusable Puzzle Game for Preschoolers | Gifts for Boys and Girls 3, 6, 4, 5 #adFunskool #ad
- Improve motor skills: thick, durable cardboard construction makes products easy to grasp and use, and also a great way of improving hand-eye coordination and encouraging the development of essential motor skills. Increase attention span & focus – working towards creating each word provides plenty of motivation and this helps your child develop their concentration skills, teaching them the importance of focusing on the task to completion.
Encourage confidence in literacy – learning to read can be a daunting process, where the pieces will only fit if they are correct, but self-correcting puzzles, can provide a boost of confidence.
By putting the cards together to form a word, the child gains important understanding of the mechanics of reading, all aided by the pictures which provide a clue to the word being formed.
Build on early reading skills – funskool collection of puzzles teach a range of early reading skills including letter recognition, word formation and spelling. This can help any child to feel more positive and confident when approaching literacy tasks. Introduce key problem-solving skills – these puzzles are an ideal way to help your child develop basic understanding of how to solve simple problems, developing important skills that will help them as they progress on to more difficult tasks.
5. eeBoo #ad
EeBoo Preschool Opposites Puzzle Pairs for Toddlers 3 Years and Up #adeeBoo #ad
- Paired pieces are 2. 5 inches by 6 inches. Preshcoolers will love matching the illustrations that are opposites. 25 puzzle pairs to match. For ages 3 years and up. Words are reinforced on each puzzle piece. Makes a great addition to a preschool classroom or home play room.
6. Banana Panda #ad
Includes 2 Coloring Books and 10 Educational Puzzles for Kids Ages 2 Years +, Kids Academy Opposites, Banana Panda #adBanana Panda #ad
- Trains perceptiveness and observation skills. Does not include pencils, crayons or pens. Great educational value - simple illustrations help kids to take their first steps in independent coloring.
Encourages kids to learn new words and expand their knowledge about the world. Includes: 2 x coloring Books; 10 2-Piece Puzzles. Each set features 2 age-adapted coloring books and educational puzzles. Trains the proper grip for writing.
7. Slotic #ad
Animal Jigsaw Puzzles for 1 2 3 Years Old Boys & Girls, Kids Educational Toys 6 Pack, Slotic Wooden Puzzles for Toddlers #adSlotic #ad
- The kid’s puzzle has large pieces that cannot be swallowed, making it ideal for all kids above the age of 1 year old. The puzzle makes for the perfect present for kids, and their parents will love it as well. What you need: are you on the search for a simple toy that will help your toddler develop color recognition skills and hand-eye coordination? The answer is here with the premium wood jigsaw puzzle for kids! Skill development: why do parents and teachers choose our animal wooden toy? Because it is an interactive game that forces your child to pick the right colors, shapes, and numbers, which will make him or her more attentive and will develop color and shape recognition skills.
Great gift: getting a cool gift for a toddler is no easy job, but our wood jigsaw puzzle for kids is colorful, interactive and will help develop their skills.
Premium quality: the educational puzzle toy for kids is made with high-end eco-friendly wood. Jumbo pack: what can be better than one animal puzzle game? A set of 6 games with different animal shapes! Your kid can choose to play with the crab, bears, owl, frog, butterfly and ladybug, All in beautiful colors and prints.
8. TREND ENTERPRISES, INC. #ad
Fun-to-Know® Puzzles: What Comes Next? #adTREND ENTERPRISES, INC. #ad
- Two-sided, 3-piece puzzles. 5 puzzles/45 pieces. Ages 4 to 6. Ideal for teaching pre-Kindergarten to Grade 1.
9. The Learning Journey #ad
The Learning Journey: Match It!, Opposites, Matching Toddler Puzzles ages 2-4, Preschool Learning Puzzle, Educational Toys and Learning Games, Award Winning Educational Toys #adThe Learning Journey #ad
- This means that they get the puzzle right every time, making the puzzles ideal for both independent play as well as playing together. Learn about opposites: this bright collection of two-piece puzzles aimed at children ages 3 and up is a perfect introduction to opposites, which is a key concept in early years learning and builds a foundation for literacy and numeracy skills.
Improve motor skills: thick, durable cardboard construction makes products easy to grasp and use,, and also a great way of improving hand-eye coordination and encouraging the development of essential motor skills.
Play independently or together: 30 puzzle pairs give hours of fun and you can choose whether your child works with you to complete each pair or encourage them to develop important independent working skills.
The theme of opposites provides plenty of scope for chatting and relating the images to the child’s own life and experiences. Boost confidence and self-esteem: the self-correcting puzzle pieces means that only the correct pieces fit together. Encourage language skills – the puzzle is designed to get your child talking and discussing the images they are creating as they put the puzzle together.
10. Teacher Created Resources #ad
Teacher Created Resources Opposites Flash Cards #adTeacher Created Resources #ad
- 56 durable, double-sided cards. Hole punched for organizing and storage. Each card is 3-1/8" x 5-1/8". Teaching tips included.