As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. WHAT DO YOU MEME? #ad
The 100% Offline Text Messaging Party Game, by What Do You Meme?, New Phone, Who Dis? #adWHAT DO YOU MEME? #ad
- How to play: players rotate drawing a sent or “inbox” card while the rest of the group competes to play the funniest reply card. Encouraged to be played with 3+ players.
Once everyone in the group has played their chosen reply card, the judge decides which combo is the funniest. What's inside: includes 240 Inbox cards and 300 Reply cards plus instructions. The person with the most cards at the end, wins.
The party game: this is the 100% offline text message party game where players compete to create the funniest text message thread. Check out our store for more good stuff. Brought to you by what do you meme?: We also make other party games inspired by pop culture. Designed for 17+: this game contains mature content and is designed for ages 17+. That person gets a point.
2. WHAT DO YOU MEME? #ad
Who Dis? Bad Advice NSFW Expansion Pack – Designed to be Added to The New Phone, Who Dis? Core Game – by What Do You Meme?, New Phone #adWHAT DO YOU MEME? #ad
- Fun for all ages 17+: this game is awesome for players aged 17 and older. How to play: add this expansion pack to your new phone, or keep them separate for a designated risky pick pile. A good time for bad advice: though the cards in this game are filled with terrible advice, we do have one piece of good advice for you – this game is perfect for housewarming parties, dorm events, friend gatherings, and more!.
Players draw the given number of Reply Cards, Who Dis? core game for extra fun.
Requires new phone, Who Dis? core game in order to play. More hilarity: we also make other party games inspired by pop culture. Check out our store for more good stuff.
Shuffle the cards together for risqué surpises, and try to create the funniest text conversations by matching them with that round's Inbox Card! The judge then picks the funniest combo and the game plays on. Pro tip: trying to win? yeah, we know you are! Remember this game is judge's choice – so do your best to match their sense of humor. What's included: 45 inbox cards and 135 reply Cards.
3. WHAT DO YOU MEME? #ad
Who Dis? Family Edition, The Text Message Family Party Game, New Phone #adWHAT DO YOU MEME? #ad
- Once everyone has played their chosen reply card, the rotating judge awards a point to the funniest one. How to play: players rotate drawing a sent or “inbox” card while the rest of the group competes to play the funniest “reply” card.
Check out our store for more good stuff. What's inside: includes 240 family-friendly Inbox cards and 300 family-friendly Reply cards plus instructions.
Brought to you by what do you meme?: We also make other family party games inspired by pop culture. Text the fam: this party game is hilarious fun for your entire family to enjoy! Family fun: this family game is designed for ages 8+ and is encouraged to be played with 3+ players of all ages.
4. WHAT DO YOU MEME? #ad
Who Dis? Expansion Pack, Designed to be Added to New Phone, Who Dis? Core Game, New Phone #adWHAT DO YOU MEME? #ad
- New expansion pack, who dis: this expansion pack is full of ridiculous new Inbox + Reply Cards to add to New Phone, Who Dis? Core Game. How to play: players rotate drawing a sent or “inbox” card while the rest of the group competes to play the funniest “reply” card.
Don't forget the original: Requires New Phone, Who Dis? Core game to play. Designed for 17+: this expansion pack contains mature content and is designed for ages 17+.
What's inside: includes 45 inbox cards and 135 reply cards to be added to the main game. Once everyone has played their chosen reply card, the rotating judge awards a point to the funniest one. The player with the most points at the end of the round takes the crown. Main game requires 3+ players.
5. Joyadora #ad
Party Game, Random and Ridiculous Card Combos, Hilarious Product Review Game, Compete for The Funniest Review, Review My Thingy #adJoyadora #ad
- The game offers an unlimited amount of ridiculous combinations that'll make you bust out laughing! The player with the funniest review card and product card combination wins the round. Includes 350 review cards, 125 Product Cards plus instructions.
It's that simple! it's perfect for game nights, office parties, dinner parties with your family and friends. The game contains mature content and is designed for ages 17+. Encouraged to be played with at least 3+ and playtime is 30-90 minutes.
6. WHAT DO YOU MEME? #ad
What Do You Meme? Core Game, The Hilarious Adult Party Game for Meme Lovers Bigger Better Edition #adWHAT DO YOU MEME? #ad
- Judge’s choice: the winner of each round is decided by a rotating judge. Printed on premium playing cards thick with gloss finish; includes an easel and bonus rules, shrink-wrapped in a custom box.
Pro tip: pick your caption card to match the judge’s sense of humor. You'll need it for all of our other expansion packs. How to play: compete with your friends and family to create the funniest memes.
The og: this is the core game, so buy it first. Do this by using one of your dealt caption cards to caption the photo card in each round. What’s inside: each what do you meme core game contains 525 cards. Encouraged to be played with 3+ players. 450 of these are caption cards and 75 are photo cards. Designed for 17+: this game contains mature content and is designed for ages 17+.
7. Joking Hazard #ad
A funny comic building party game for 3-10 players, great for game night, Joking Hazard by Cyanide & Happiness #adJoking Hazard #ad
- Joking hazard is an extremely not-for-kids party game from the minds of Cyanide & Happiness, the hit webcomic. High quality cards can be burned for heat after society collapses.
360 panel cards including 10 add-your-own-words cards combine to form millions of awful situations, and sometimes nice ones. Three or more players compete to build funny and terrible comics about friendship, violence, sex, and everything in between.
|Brand||Joking Hazard #ad|
|Manufacturer||Joking Hazard LLC #ad|
8. The 2020 Game #ad
The Game of The Year. Literally, Party Game for Adults and Family, The 2020 Game #adThe 2020 Game #ad
- Karen card: a special type of cure Card that isn’t really a cure at all! Karen is here to ruin everyone’s game! Literally. Contains 240 answer cards, 40 cure cards, 80 Question Cards, 40 Virus Cards, and 2020 memories.
These cards can’t be removed from your hand without the help of a Cure Card. Virus cards: cards hidden in the answer deck that take up a slot in your hand when drawn. Cure cards: “wild” cards that, when played, give you an advantage or bring a twist to the game. The game of the year.
9. WHAT DO YOU MEME? #ad
The Relationship Game Full of Questions for Couples, Let's Get Deep, by What Do You Meme? #adWHAT DO YOU MEME? #ad
- For each round, ” “deep, starting with the Ice Breaker Card and then working their way on to the 2 Deep and then 2 Deeper Cards. How to play: grab your partner and divide the cards into the 3 piles: “ice breaker, 2 deep cards, draw 1 ice breaker card, and 2 deeper cards.
One player reads the card for the other players to answer. Ask each other questions ranging from "What's your go-to snack at the movies" to "What was your first impression of me?".
What's inside: 500 let's get deep cards 100 ice Breaker, 200 Deep & 200 Deeper Cards and instructions. Brought to you by what do you meme?: We also make other party games inspired by pop culture.
Check out our store for more good stuff. Players alternate turns reading and answering the questions, ” and “Deeper. The person who made the first move in the relationship is the first to draw a card. The more, the merrier: This game is encouraged to be played with 2+ players. Phones down: it's time to learn more about who you spend 99% of your time with.
10. DSS Games #ad
The Drinking Game for People Who Can't Keep a Straight Face A Party Game, You Laugh You Drink #adDSS Games #ad
- For 3+ players ages 21+. For everyone else, can you keep a straight face if someone acts out an emotional breakdown while doing some dad dance moves or suddenly does parkour all around you.
150 cards with hilarious prompts that will make you laugh then make you tipsy. By the creators of the best-selling party game Drunk Stoned or Stupid. On your turn, do what the card says and don’t hold back. Keep a straight face or bottoms up.
|Brand||DSS Games #ad|
|Manufacturer||DSS Games #ad|