As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Möbi Games Inc. #ad
Toddlers, MOBI KIDS NUMERICAL TILE GAME, Classic & Popular Educational Math Equation Card Games for Preschool Boys & Girls, Elementary Kids all Ages #adMöbi Games Inc. #ad
- This booklet is full of möbi Mini Games that offer a step by step progression towards Mobi Kids game play. Each set contains the exact same numbers. The first player to connect all their number tiles wins! Benefits: mobi kids helps build and improve skills in arithmetic, focus & attention, cooperative play, hand-eye coordination, visual processing, sequential thought, recognition & identification, and fine motor skills.
Intended use: möbi kids, is recommended for ages 4 and up.
See picture example. About mÖbi kids: möbi kids is a fun, gentle and collaborative math game brought to you by the inventors of Mobi - The Numerical Tile Game in a Whale Pouch! How to play: each player selects one set of number tiles.
What's included: möbi kids comes in a cute light blue and green whale pouch that includes 86 tiles and instructions. Also included is the möbi Activity Booklet. Players then connect their number tiles to form equations using operation tiles +, - and =. It's designed for either solo or group play for up to 4 players and will provide hours of fun for the whole family! It's perfect for travel and can be played anywhere! .
2. MÖBI #ad
Endless Fun With Family and Friends, MOBI ULTIMO Strategy Game, This Challenging Yet Fun Game Comes With 15 Dice For 2-Players, Play For Every Level, Portable and Easy to Pack for Travel, Ages 8+ #adMÖBI #ad
- You will catch on to this game quicker than a New York Minute! With one gold. How to play: there are 15 dice. Each tube contains 15 dice, 14 of one color and 1 gold. It will provide fun for the whole family and will truly start a great conversation.
This isn't like any game you have played before. Creates fast, brain games! ultimo is no exception. If you like ultimo, fun, be sure to check out Mobi and Bllox! Just like Ultimo our games are meant to challenge you and expand your way of thinking all while having a good time.
. The object of the game is to get the gold die. The concept: a quick, thought-provoking logic game for 2 players. Sure, but you get the idea! part luck, there are more rules, all fun! This will surely spark fun at any party.
. The catch? you can’t take the gold die until the last play. Take 1, part brains, 2 or 3 dice each play. Instructions are also included. The point is to have fun no matter how you choose to play the game! Intended use: ultimo is recommended for ages 8-108, boys, girls everyone and is designed to be a game for 2 players. Ultimo is the world’s fastest strategy game.
|Manufacturer||Mobi Games #ad|
3. Proof! #ad
The Fast Paced Game of Mental Math Magic, Proof! Math Game, Teachers’ Choice Award Winning Educational Game, Ages 9+ #adProof! #ad
- Includes 100 number cards chosen for optimal fun, with more easy-to-use lower numbers. Perfect for 2 - 6 players, too. Adaptable rules for younger players and solo play, kids will want to play again and again! Made in Michigan.
Practice multiplication, division, addition, subtraction, and square roots. Takes just 15 minutes to play. Fast-paced, families, kids, fun math game loved by teachers, and grown-ups alike. So much fun, ages 9 - 109.
Enjoy at your next family game night or as a classroom or homeschool learning game. Educational games are evaluated by a panel of teachers and selected for "exceptional quality and outstanding performance in the classroom and at home!". Some larger numbers and prime numbers are excluded. Improve mental math skills. Great brain game training for kids and adults! Teacher's choice gold award winner.
4. Pressman #ad
Pressman SMATH, The Game That Makes Math Fun! #adPressman #ad
- Adaptable to multiple skill levels. Sharpens stem skills from beginner to brainiac! For 2-4 players, ages 6 and up. Crossword puzzle style of play. One of the best-known math products in the game category.
|Manufacturer||Pressman Toys #ad|
5. M THE MASTER THEOREM GAMES #ad
The Monstrously Fun, Great for Kids Ages 8-12, Division, Adsumudi Math Game, Smart Game for Kids to Practice Multiplication, Addition and Subtraction #adM THE MASTER THEOREM GAMES #ad
- Star ranking at top of card indicates general difficulty level to further tailor game to players' skills. Adaptable stem toy with different levels of play on each card.
Multiple ways to play, collaboratively, or online. Durable card game made in Michigan. Sharpen mental math skills. Perfect educational travel game for families with kids of different ages.
Great for kids ages 8-12, recommended for 9+. Provides a fun alternative to math workbooks to help kids practice math facts. Smart game for family game nights, individually, including competitively, remote learning or homeschool math class. Made in the usa. Includes 52 double-sided cards containing 416 unique challenges.
6. Yhenko #ad
Shut The Box Yocartgo Dice Game,Traditional Four Sided Wooden 10 Number Pub Bar Board Dice,Wooden Board Math Games for Shut The BoxB #adYhenko #ad
- Finally, the flop who cannot press the number of the dice will lose. Cotoniefit for kids and adults, 2 to 4 players. How to play:1. Roll the dice and lay down any numerical combination of tiles that match your roll for example: Roll the dices and have 3 and 4 so you get number 7 You can turn on 1 and 6 at any side, because 1+6=7, you can also turn on 9 and 2 at any side, because 9-2=7 The last player who can successfully turn on as rules win the game".
A kind of yocartgo dice Game, several ways to play, player can also define the rules themselves. Turn the wooden card according to the number of the dice thrown, which can be the sum of several cards. One side continues to roll the dice and flop until no cards can be turned, and the last remaining wooden card is his score, the lower score wins.
7. Number Bond Games #ad
First Grade, Math Games for Kindergarten, Learn Addition Subtraction with a Super Fun Board Game, Race to Planet X: Number Bond Game #adNumber Bond Games #ad
- Multiple game variations within the game, including an option for younger players to focus on adding and subtracting 1-10 Fun educational STEM board game perfect for screen-free family time.
Strengthen and reinforce number bond concepts. Have fun practicing addition and subtraction 1-20 For ages 5 and up. Ideal for kindergarten, First grade, Second grade.
8. Litand #ad
More Counting Numbers and Monkey Balance Cool Math Game STEM Montessori Preschool Learning Educational Toys for 3 4 5 Year olds First Grade Children Kids Kindergarten Board Game 93-Piece Set #adLitand #ad
- More monkeys and numbers to offer more and all-round additions like 4=2+2, 6=3+3, 7+7=14 Note:we use the common package box with the old version.
Interactive learning: perfect for toddlers ages 3 and up and is the ideal teaching tool for parents, and teachers. Numbers are sturdy and weighted accordingly so adding them up on the scale and either using the number that is the sum 1 + 3 on left = 4 on right or just balancing them with the monkeys, double-sided cards show three different levels.
Easy to assemble and easy to learn, we offer instructions and learning cards, balance monkey helps develop fine motor skills. Math game: basic counting and beginning math skills.
9. Math for Love #ad
Math for Love Prime Climb #adMath for Love #ad
- Easy to learn, and endlessly replayable, thanks to dynamic mix of strategy and luck. Perfect stem gift for pre-teens and teens to inspire deeper math learning. Quality guaranteed! If defective in any way, contact us and we will provide a replacement.
Learn and master multiplication, division, factorization and prime number concepts by combining colors. Ideal for family board game night or for classroom/homeschool/after school clubs! Best for 2-4 players.
|Brand||Math for Love #ad|
|Manufacturer||Math for Love #ad|
10. Think Fun #ad
ThinkFun Math Dice Fun Game that Teaches Mental Math Skills to Kids Age 8 and Up #adThink Fun #ad
- Trusted by families worldwide - With over 50 million sold, ThinkFun is the world's leader in brain and logic games. Clear instructions – easy to learn with a clear, high quality instruction manual.
Develops critical skills - Builds mental math and problem solving skills through fun gameplay. You can start playing immediately! classroom tested and approved - math Dice was given the GEI institute seal of approval, and is used in elementary math classrooms all across the United States.
What you get - includes 2 target dice, 3 scoring dice, lesson booklet, and game go storage bag for easy cleanup and storage.
|Brand||Think Fun #ad|