As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. MindWare #ad
Mindware Square Up #adMindWare #ad
- Strengthens logic, focus, Visual-Thinking And Problem Solving Skills. It's a tremendously fun, fast And Exciting Two-Player Visual Thinking Game.
Each game board Is About 8" Square. It will have your Fingers And Brain Moving Simultaneously. Easy to learn, yet challenging Game That Will Leave All Ages Addicted.
2. Peaceable Kingdom #ad
Peaceable Kingdom Snug as a Bug in a Rug Award Winning Preschool Skills Builder Game for Kids #adPeaceable Kingdom #ad
- Learning and growing: kids learn colors, counting, matching and the concept of big and little. Play creates opportunity for social skill development, numerous cognitive benefits, and can improve emotional well being.
Work together to beat the stinkbugs: all the colorful bugs need your help to get safe and snug before the stinkbugs show up and stink up the place! A fun cooperative and matching game for children.
Who can play: 2-4 players ages 3 and up; 3 levels of play grow with your child. Playing is growth: frequent play for children is beneficial on many levels. Benefits:cooperative games cultivate emotional development, positive self esteem, shared decision making, creative problem solving and develop a sense of community in a non-stressful play environment.
Includes: 1 board game with built-in-spinner, 24 colorful bugs, 3 stink bugs, 1 die and instructions for 3 game levels. They also get to practice rolling a die, numbers, shapes, spinning a spinner and taking turns.
|Brand||Peaceable Kingdom #ad|
3. MindWare #ad
Mindware | Q-bitz Jr. | Miniature Game | Ages 5+ | 2-4 Players | 15 Minutes Playing Time #adMindWare #ad
- Is the perfect level for ages 3 to 8! its larger cubes are made for smaller hands to practice dexterity, and it’s a wonderful way to introduce playing games with others. Hooked on q-bitz: winner of the parent's choice gold award and the Major Fun Award, to solo games, among others, Q-Bitz comes in a variety of versions: from classroom-sized, to an extreme version!.
Play solo or with up to 4 players! The Parent Guide has additional activities to practice patterns, sorting and memory.
2 to 4 players. Includes: 60 pattern cards, and 4 different colored sets of 16 cubes, 4 wooden trays, rules and Parent Guide.
Games that teach: mindware q-bitz jr. Variety play: in q-bitz jr, players try to recreate the pattern card with their set of cubes. Ages 3 to 8. Family games: q-bitz jr. Game is a fun challenge for younger kids to practice spatial reasoning, visual dexterity, pattern identification, and hand eye coordination.
|Manufacturer||Blue Orange #ad|
4. MindWare #ad
Imaginative play with magentic shapes, 42 wooden blocks 50 full-color puzzle cards, MindWare Imagination Magnets #adMindWare #ad
- Inside, 42 brightly-colored wooden magnetic blocks can be arranged on the board to replicate any of the 50 full-color puzzles, flowers, faces, vehicles, such as animals, structures and more!. The magnetic creation surface doubles as a dry-erase board! Individual or group play: imagination magnets is a great item at home or in the classroom.
Imagination magnets inspires hours of continuous play and will quickly become a household favorite! Includes: 1 wood carrying case, 42 brightly-colored wooden magnetic blocks and 50 full-color puzzle cards.
Work independently or together and create a sense of accomplishment. Toys that teach: imagination magnets from mindware contains colorful pattern cards that are numbered in order of difficulty, ranging from beginner to expert.
Dual design: once recreating the patterns has been mastered, creativity takes over through free-play. Quality design: this strategic building tool from mindware features a sturdy wood carrying case with durable hinges and rope handles. As each pattern becomes more challenging, patience and confidence is gained through trial and error.
5. MindWare #ad
KEVA Structures 200 Plank Set #adMindWare #ad
- Includes: 200 pine planks and a 24 page full-color idea booklet with build-out instructions. No hassle: narrow towers can reach the ceiling. Playing with planks gives builders first-hand experience with balance, leverage, geometry and principles of physics.
Interchangeable: these planks are the same size and shape of other Kapla or KEVA planks and thus can be used interchangeably with those systems to construct elaborate and expansive structures.
Cantilevers can balance beyond belief. Well designed planks: kEVA pine planks are precision cut blocks that stack and stack with surprising stability. No glue or connectors are used, just gravity and imagination. Toys that teach: building brain power plank by plank.
6. MindWare #ad
MindWare Marble Circuit – Logic Game for 1 Player – Great Gift for Kids who Like Puzzles & Brain teasers – 64 Card Challenges & 24pcs – Fun for Kids & Adults – Ages 8+ #adMindWare #ad
- For 1 player. Play a game when you need a brain challenge anytime, 64 puzzle cards, 15 multi-directional tiles, anywhere! Includes: 1 gameboard, 8 steel marbles and instructions. Train your brain: mindware’s marble circuit is the brain-teasing solo game that keeps you occupied for hours! This addictive marble race puts a spin on traditional logic games for kids and adults.
Easy to play: choose a card to see your puzzle’s set-up, then place the multi-directional tiles where you think they should go on the board. Solo play: marble circuits is a single-player game that’s quick to learn.
Ages 8 and up. Move the tiles until you deliver a perfect landing! Games that teach: it’s the multi-directional marble maze with 50 puzzling challenges! Engage your mind in logical thinking and strategy. It’s the perfect gift for kids who enjoy 3D puzzles, logic games and mazes. Release the steel marbles to see if you land your targets.
7. MindWare #ad
Ages 5+, MindWare Skippity – Jump-and-Capture Board Game for 2 to 4 Players – Twist on Checkers – 100pc – Fun for Kids & Adults #adMindWare #ad
- When you jump to capture a skipper, think about what jumps you will be creating for the next player. Family favorite: skippity from mindware is easy to learn and fast to play! The board is filled with colorful skippers.
The player with the most complete color sets wins! No reading required. Ages 5 and up. Collect all 5 colors you need to score sets. High quality: made with mindWare's renowned quality and dedication to making toys that are fun, educational, and stimulating.
Includes: game board, 100 skippers and instructions. 2-4 players. Can you collect complete color sets by jumping over the colors you need while blocking your opponents from doing the same? . Tactical strategy: skippity is the perfect game to practice basic strategic planning and forward thinking. Easy to play: use any skipper to jump and collect pieces on your turn.
8. MindWare #ad
Qwirkle Board Game #adMindWare #ad
- The rules of the game are basic: simply build lines By Matching Tiles Based On Either Color Or Shape, And Challenge Them Mentally. It only takes a few moments to explain, so new players Such As Extended Family Or Your Child'S Play Dates Can Jump Right In And Play.
Plan, and Learn Simultaneously. Games that teach: qwirkle is playable from early ages up, Planning, win, allowing young Children And Older Individuals Alike To Develop And Hone Their Spacial Recognition, And Problem Solving Skills.
Family favorite: qwirkle is a fantastic game for families, as it can involve a wide range of ages, from Children To Adults. However, the ability to build complex Combinations Will Keep Children Interested And Engaged, Qwirkle Is Great For Younger Players.
Easy to follow rules: an engaging game with easy to follow rules, and score points for doing so. Will you see the monolithic Move That Catapults You Into First Place. Tactical strategy: featuring a massive amount of in game choices, Qwirkle Is The Perfect Game To Hone Player'S Tactical Maneuvers, strategical planning, including 3 tiles Each Of 36 Possible Color Symbol Combinations, And Forward Thinking.
9. MindWare #ad
MindWare PicWits! Board Game #adMindWare #ad
- Family favorite: picwits from mindware is a hilarious card game in which every picture is worth a thousand laughs as players try to match their PicWits photo cards with the judge’s caption card.
If the judge picks your card, you win the round! Includes: 504 glossy full-color photo cards and 144 caption cards. Which picture in your hand is the perfect fit? of course, it all depends upon personal perspective! Playing the game: each round is filled with surprising and comical comparisons from a wide range of people, places, things and events.
With a new judge every round, tailoring your photo card to perfectly fit the personality of each player makes for one hilarious game! Easy-to-follow rules: your photo card will be assessed against the cards of your competitors; the match-ups can be literal or ludicrous, accurate or outrageous.
10. MindWare #ad
MindWare Q-BA-Maze 2.0 Rails 104 Piece #adMindWare #ad
- Great for keeping your mind sharp, limber, and most importantly, interested!. Educational and entertaining for older individuals as well, our Q-Ba-Maze Rails challenge even the most honed mind to make complex engineering marvels.
Ages 6 and up. Forget the hassle of having to round up a laundry list of non-included tools and components. Simply unpack and build! For adults: the q-ba-maze rails isn't designed purely for children. Well designed contraptions: q-ba-maze rails employs snugly fitting, non-warped pieces that don't have breaks or skips, meaning the ball will never careen off.
They are not magnets. Guaranteed to entertain rather than frustrate! Toys that teach: mindware's q-ba-mazE Rails is a fantastic playset for teaching children to embrace their creativity and design engineering marvels.
No hassle: with no glue or connectors needed, our q-ba-maze Rails set is ready to play right out of the box. Includes: 40 single-exit cubes, 10 straight-away rails, 20 double-exit cubes, 20 bottom-exit cubes, 4 marble catchers and 10 marbles. Marbles are nickel plated steel balls.