As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Think Fun #ad
Think Fun Math Dice Junior Game for Boys and Girls Age 6 and Up, Teachers Favorite and Toy of the Year Nominee #adThink Fun #ad
- Trusted by families worldwide - with over 50 million sold, ThinkFun is the world's leading manufacturer of brain games and mind challenging puzzles. Toy of the year nominee - math dice Jr is hugely popular with parents and teachers, and serves as a great math game for young learners.
Develops critical skills – Gameplay provides a stealth learning experience, where players learn early math skills through fun gameplay.
Clear instructions – easy to learn with a clear, high quality instruction manual You can start playing and solving right away. What you get - includes 1x 12-sided die, 5x 6-sided dice, and a game-go bag for easy storage and clean-up For 2+ players aged 6+, scoring track, instructions, it's one of the best gifts for kids ages 6 and up and its small size means it makes a great stocking stuffer.
|Brand||Think Fun #ad|
2. Think Tank Scholar #ad
5TH, for Kids in 2ND, 4TH, 3RD, Think Tank Scholar 173 Multiplication Flash Cards + 2 Math Dice Award Winning All Facts 0-12 Answer on Back, 6TH Grade Class or Homeschool, Games & Chart #adThink Tank Scholar #ad
- Each card includes one angled corner and is the perfect card size for faster sorting and orientation. Also includes the full multiplication chart 0-12 for reference. All products proudly designed in Los Angeles, CA. Exclusive tab system also allows adults to organize & sort the cards their child has mastered vs unmastered.
Our educator and parent approved flash cards have won 6+ awards: 2019 creative child product of the year Award, 2019 Mom's Choice Award, 2019 National Parenting Product Award, 2019 Family Choice Award, 2019 Hot Diggity Award, and the 2019 National Parenting Center Seal of Approval.
Award-winning math flash cards for kids boys and girls ages 7, 2019 tillywig brain child toy award, 8, 9 & 10. Our unique visual aids like graphic illustration on back of card helps child clearly understand how to multiply & learn multiplication table concepts; also includes color coded multiplicands for targeted practice.
Think tank scholar is a us company owned by parents with their kids in California. This pack of laminated multiplication flashcards is made from high-quality card stock and comes in an extra-sturdy box for storage. Quick quizzing dice keeps the pace energetic and fun. Premium, jumbo-sized 3. 1” x 5. 2” cards make it the best learning tool for home schooling or just for practicing multiplication at home.
3. Educational Insights #ad
Educational Insights Even Steven's Odd, Fun & Fast-Paced Family Game, Dice-Rolling, Adding and Subtracting Challenge Game #adEducational Insights #ad
- A wicked-fun way to develop math skills and foster quick thinking. How to play: flip a card to reveal the challenge. Then everyone races to roll their dice to complete the challenge.
Includes: 24 dice, 4 dice holders and 40 challenge cards that features 2 levels of challenges—easy and difficult—for players of all abilities. Perfect family game: bring back family game night! Engaging for kids 7+ and adults -- also makes the perfect party game.
Roll to win the challenge: encourages an understanding of simple addition and subtraction, number concepts like even and odd numerals, and following a pattern. Sharpen math skills: encourages an understanding of simple addition and subtraction, number concepts like even and odd numerals, and following a pattern. Player that collects the most cards wins. Be the 1st to grab Steven first wins that card.
4. Semper Smart Games #ad
PlaySmart Dice: Uniquely Numbered Dice System with 5 Fun Math Games That Helps Kids Master Addition and Multiplication Skills #adSemper Smart Games #ad
- Learn math the fun way--with math dice games and not flash cards! Award-winning stem games use uniquely numbered dice system with games ranging from simple to complex. Patent pending, high quality dice system specifically developed to emphasize harder to learn math sums and products.
Use them just a few minutes a day, at home or on the go, to sharpen math skills and master essential building blocks for higher academic achievement.
5. Osmo #ad
3 Educational Learning Games, Osmo, Ages 5-10+, Coding Starter Kit for iPad, Learn to Code, Coding Basics & Coding Puzzles, STEM Toy Osmo iPad Base Included #adOsmo #ad
- Age & capability: ages 5-10+. Ipad reflector 2021 required for the: ipad mini 6, iPad Air 4-5, iPad Pro 11-inch & iPad Pro 12. 9-inch 3-5. Skills learned: logic, critical thinking, observation, solve coding puzzles, coding fundamentals, listening, creative problem solving, basics of programming, teamwork, music creation & pattern recognition.
The minimum ioS version needed is iOS 11. Compatibility for ipad: compatible ipads: all ipads except generation 1-4 and ipad mini 1. Geared towards children & love of learning.
Real-time audio and visual feedback lets children learn through experimentation in a stress-free environment. Solve advanced side-by-side coding puzzles solo or with others, an introduction to coding.
Osmo sees and reacts to real-life movement. Osmo enables the continuation of learning. Games are designed for beginner to expert levels. Children interact with actual hand held pieces & actions to life No WiFi necessary for game play. Teaching: use hands-on physical blocks, coding commands, friends & the jam community. Use coding blocks to learn coding's creative side while developing an ear for rhythm, learn patterns & loops with over 300+ musical sounds Coding Jam.
|Warranty||90 Day Warranty Against Manufacturer Defects|
6. Melon Rind #ad
Adding to 10 Card Game for Kids Ages 5 and up, Melon Rind Clumsy Thief Junior Math Game #adMelon Rind #ad
- Thief cards take food stacks. Trap cards stop the Thief cards. The player with the most cards wins! Award winning: we're proud of our many awards! winning them encourages us to create more wonderful things.
Every player has fun as cards are constantly changing hands! Easy to learn: players look at their dealt hand for any two cards that add to 10 to make food stacks. Awards range from: the parents' choice Foundation Award, Tillywig Toy Awards, Academics' Choice Award and many more.
Contents: 76 colorful cards and illustrated rules. Get stacks from other players if you have a card in your hand that makes 10 when added to the top card of an opponent's stack. Fun for all: 2-4 players, ages 5+, 15 minutes. Game-changing fun : a hilarious game of give and take where kids develop confidence and solid math skills. All players are actively adding and snatching.
|Brand||Melon Rind #ad|
|Manufacturer||Melon Rind #ad|
7. Osmo #ad
STEM Toy, Ages 5-12, Pizza Co., For iPad or Fire Tablet Osmo Base Required, Learning Game, Osmo, Communication Skills & Math #adOsmo #ad
- Geared towards children & love of learning. Osmo enables the continuation of learning. The minimum ios version needed is ios 11. The minimum FireOS version needed is 7. Skills learned: real-world business math, fractions, money, oberservation, listening, fast paced mental math, social interaction, run & grow a business, subtraction, addition, critical thinking, creative problem solving & basic business concepts.
Game is designed for beginner to expert levels.
Children interact with actual hand held pieces & an iPad or Fire Tablet, bringing a child's game pieces & actions to life No WiFi necessary for game play. Teaching: make pizza for customers, & learn the profitability of your business.
Osmo is magic: fun-filled & award winning learning games. Compatibility for ipad & ipad pro 12. 9-inch 3-5. Age & capability: ages 5-12+. Additional game concepts include: addition, mental math, Fractions, collect payment & make change dollars/coins, Subtraction, design and communication skills Pizza Co. Osmo sees and reacts to every real-life move. Osmo base and ipad/Fire Tablet not included, required for game play.
|Part Number||Osmo Pizza Co. Game (2017)|
|Warranty||90 Day Warranty Against Manufacturer Defects|
8. Taco vs Burrito #ad
Taco vs Burrito, The Wildly Popular Surprisingly Strategic Card Game Created by a 7 Year Old, A Perfect Family-Friendly Party Game for Kids, Teens & Adults. #adTaco vs Burrito #ad
- Great for birthdays, parents, Fathers Day, Mothers Day, friends, girls, and Taco Tuesday. Optimal for 2-4 players. Wildly popular all-ages card game - tvb soared on kickstarter, surpassing the initial goal by 2, 400%! A sensation at the Indie Game Showcase at Emerald City Comicon! Surprisingly strategic - basic gameplay is easy to master but the Action Cards shift the game into unpredictable territory.
Exciting up to the very last card! create by a kid, but this crazy, perfect for everyone - Alex dreamed up TvB at age 7, fun strategic food fight is a smash with kids and adults alike! Ideal for ages from 7-77.
Easy to learn and quick to play - takes only a few minutes to learn. Gameplay runs 10-15 minutes. Brilliant gift idea - makes the perfect birthday for boys, adults, or family as well as any board game or card game lover.
|Brand||Taco vs Burrito #ad|
|Manufacturer||Hot Taco #ad|
|Part Number||Taco vs Burrito Core Game|
|Model||TVB Core Game|
9. Spidey and His Amazing Friends #ad
Counting and Matching Game for Preschoolers Amazon Exclusive, Spidey and His Amazing Friends Yahtzee Jr. Marvel Edition Board Game for Kids Ages 4 and Up #adSpidey and His Amazing Friends #ad
- No reading required game: Kids can have such fun rolling the dice and matching up the Marvel characters on the scoreboard. Yahtzee game for kids: do you love playing the classic Yahtzee game? Introduce your little ones to the game with the Yahtzee Jr.
Marvel spidey and His Amazing Friends edition board game for kids. Shake and score with spidey and friends: This preschool game features Marvel characters that kids love: Spidey, Ghost-Spider, Miles Morales: Spider-Man, and more.
Roll, match, score: players roll the dice and try to match as many characters as they can. The more amazing Friends they can match, the higher their score.
10. Proof! #ad
The Fast Paced Game of Mental Math Magic, Teachers’ Choice Award Winning Educational Game, Ages 9+, Proof! Math Game #adProof! #ad
- Improve mental math skills. Perfect for 2 - 6 players, too. Some larger numbers and prime numbers are excluded. Takes just 15 minutes to play. Includes 100 number cards chosen for optimal fun, with more easy-to-use lower numbers.
Great brain game training for kids and adults! Enjoy at your next family game night or as a classroom or homeschool learning game. Practice multiplication, subtraction, addition, division, and square roots.
Fast-paced, kids, families, fun math game loved by teachers, and grown-ups alike. Adaptable rules for younger players and solo play, kids will want to play again and again! Made in Michigan. So much fun, ages 9 - 109. Educational games are evaluated by a panel of teachers and selected for "exceptional quality and outstanding performance in the classroom and at home!". Teacher's choice gold award winner.