As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Cephalofair Games #ad
Cephalofair Games Gloomhaven Multi-Award-Winning Strategy Boxed Board Game for ages 12 & Up #adCephalofair Games #ad
- Ages 14+. For 1-4 players. 60-120 minute playing time. This is a game with a persistent and changing world that is ideally played over many game sessions. Playing through a scenario is a cooperative affair where players will fight against automated monsters using an innovative card system to determine the order of play and what a player does on their turn.
Euro-inspired tactical combat in an evolving campaign.
|Brand||Cephalofair Games #ad|
|Manufacturer||Cephalofair Games #ad|
2. Stonemaier Games #ad
A Bird-Collection, Ages 14+, Engine-Building STONEMAIER Game for 1-5 Players, Wingspan Board Game #adStonemaier Games #ad
- Challenging strategy game recommended for those ages 14+. Game includes 170 unique bird cards, 1 scorepad, 1 first-player token and 40 action cubes, 4 clear plastic resource containers, 26 bonus cards and 16 automa cards, 1 goal mat and 8 goal tiles, 1 birdfeeder dice tower and 2-piece Game Trayz custom tray, 5 custom wooden dice and 5 palyer mats, 103 food tokens and 75 egg minatures, and 3 rulebooks.
Competitive, card-driven, engine-building board game. Product measures 11. 5 x 11. 5 x 3 inches.
|Brand||Stonemaier Games #ad|
|Manufacturer||Stonemaier Games #ad|
3. Fantasy Flight Games #ad
Mansions of Madness 2nd Edition Board Game BASE GAME | Horror Game | Mystery Board Game for Teens and Adults | Ages 14 and up | 1-5 Players | Average Playtime 2-3 hrs | Made by Fantasy Flight Games #adFantasy Flight Games #ad
- Mystery game: players take the part of investigators, entering the darkened rooms of haunted Akrham mansions and other sinister locales to discover strange secrets, solve cunning puzzles and battle otherworldly dangers. Horror game: this fully cooperative board game of horror and mystery takes place in the same universe as Arkham Horror 3rd Edition, Arkham KCG, Eldritch Horror and Elder Sign.
This immersive companion app guides players, step by step, through each scenario. Average game time is 2 to 3 hours.
Explore the veiled and misty streets of Innsmouth and stumble through the haunted corridors of Arkham’s cursed mansions as you search for answers and respite. Cooperative game with high variability: game features four campaigns of varying length and difficulty.
The dynamics of this game make it an excellent choice for game night with friends and family, especially if they're fans of horror! App-driven game: a free digital app is required to play your copy of Mansions of Madness. Open the door and step inside - it will take more than just survival to conquer the evils terrorizing this town. Number of players and average playtime: this thrilling cooperative horror game for teens and adults can be played with 1 to 5 players and is suitable for ages 14 and up.
4. CMON #ad
Blood Rage Board Game Core Box | Strategy Game | Viking Fantasy Board Game | Tabletop Miniatures Battle Game for Adults and Teens | Ages 14+ | 2-4 Players | Avg. Playtime 60-90 Mins | Made by CMON #adCMON #ad
- Battle for glory: blood rage is an all-out brawl. Players must choose their strategies carefully during the draft phase but also be ready to adapt and react to their opponents’ strategies as the action phase unfolds. The game features stunning artwork that immerses players in a world steeped in Norse mythology and Viking folklore.
Each age, players draft cards to create their hands and spend Rage to execute their actions and their enemies. Strategy board game: blood rage offers enough depth to keep any strategic player entertained while also allowing more casual players an amazing gameplay experience.
Players fight for control of ancient Viking territories, summon monsters from Norse legends, and complete valuable quests. Average playtime is approximately 60 to 90 minutes. Number of players and average playtime: this thrilling tabletop miniatures game is made for 2 to 4 players and is suitable for ages 14 and older.
Amazing figures and breathtaking art: from the different clans, to the ships, to the legendary monsters, all the Studio McVey miniatures in the game are beautiful and highly detailed. Only the player who earns the most Glory will be victorious. Custom clans: players start with the same abilities, they’ll upgrade their clan and leaders and add monsters, but throughout the game, creating their own strengths and strategies.
5. Catan Studio #ad
Catan Board Game Base Game | Family Board Game | Board Game for Adults and Family | Adventure Board Game | Ages 10+ | for 3 to 4 Players | Average Playtime 60 Minutes | Made by Catan Studio #adCatan Studio #ad
- Fun game with countless replay opportunities: the completely variable board provides great value through nearly limitless replayability. The average playtime is 60 minutes. You will never have to play the same game twice. Minutes to learn and a lifetime to explore: the basics of CATAN can be learned in just minutes, but it offers enough depth to remain compelling as you explore strategies and tactics for years to come.
Build and/or join a community: whether you play as a family, or via video conference as you stay at home, a board game group, CATAN is a social game that provides plenty of opportunities for player interaction.
You may even find yourself exploring the exciting world of CATAN tournaments. Players control their own civilization and look to spread across a modular hex board in a competition for victory points.
Looking for new adventures? try CATAN expansions Note: Expansions require CATAN base game to play. Strategy game: trade, build and settle the island of catan in this addictively fun strategy game previously called Settlers of CATAN. We also offer catan extension packs for 5-6 players as separate items. Number of players and average playtime: this family and adult board game can be played with 3 or 4 players.
|Brand||Catan Studio #ad|
|Manufacturer||Catan Studio #ad|
|Warranty||Lifetime Warranty Against Manufacturer'S Defects|
6. Secret Hitler #ad
Secret Hitler #adSecret Hitler #ad
- Solid game boards with foil inlay. Beautiful wooden components. Hidden roles and secret envelopes for five to ten players. A fast-paced game of deception and betrayal.
|Brand||Secret Hitler #ad|
|Manufacturer||Max Temkin #ad|
7. Fantasy Flight Games #ad
Descent Legends of The Dark Board Game | RPG Board Game | Cooperative Board Game | Strategy Board Game | Ages 14 and up | 1 to 4 Players | Average Playtime 3-4 Hours | Made by Fantasy Flight Games #adFantasy Flight Games #ad
- Not only does the app take on the role of the Overlord, controlling the monsters with A. I. But it also drives the story, allowing players to make choices that shape the narrative of the game. Number of players and average playtime: this board game for adults and family can be played with 1 to 4 players and is suitable for ages 14 and older.
Cooperative game: unlike previous descent titles, legends of the Dark is fully cooperative. Select a hero to play as and work together with up to 3 of your friends as you fight your way through a campaign that will immerse you into the world of Terrinoth as never before.
All of the monsters are controlled by an intuitive app that tells the players how the monsters respond to the players’ actions. App-driven: the all-new descent app brings an increased level of immersion to the world of Terrinoth.
The average playtime is 3 to 4 hours. An expansive adventure: descent: legends of the Dark has 14 quests that span 50-65 hours of playtime, while the interactive storytelling and app-driven decisions off a ton of replayability. All players work together as they progress through the story. Rpg board game: descent: legends of the dark is the next entry in the renowned Descent Board Game franchise.
|Brand||Fantasy Flight Games #ad|
8. Next Move #ad
Azul Board Game | Strategy Board Game | Mosaic Tile Placement Game | Family Board Game for Adults and Kids | Ages 8 and up | 2 to 4 Players | Average Playtime 30-45 Minutes | Made by Next Move Games #adNext Move #ad
- Competitive and challenging: every tile you claim affects what your rivals can take next. Strategy board game: draft tiles from a central market and place them into rows on their boards. Number of players and average playtime: this board game for adults and family can be played with 2 to 4 players and is suitable for ages 8 and older.
Plan carefully to score big points while disrupting your opponents’ plans. Tile placement game: azul is a tile placement game in which players become artisans tasked with creating the most beautiful tiled mosaics.
You’ll have to make choices that help you without helping them too much. Randomized setup and drafting gameplay make Azul infinitely replayable. Compete for the highest score by claiming tiles and arranging them on your board to score points.
The average playtime is 30 - 45 minutes. Be careful - there are penalties for taking tiles that you can't use. Earn extra points by collecting sets of the same color tile and creating particular patterns. Easy to learn: strategic but simple to learn with subtle depth, Azul is a perfect gateway game for gamers new to board gaming or those looking to expand their collections.
|Brand||Next Move #ad|
|Manufacturer||Plan B Games #ad|
9. CMON #ad
Cthulu: Death May Die Board Game | Horror Game | Mystery Game | Cooperative Game for Adults and Teens | Ages 14+ | 1-5 Players | Average Playtime 90-120 Minutes | Made by CMON #adCMON #ad
- A new scenario every time: with multiple Investigators, story boxes, and a pair of Elder Gods to vanquish, no two games are ever the same. Mystery game: investigators work to defeat an elder god that is being summoned to Earth. Working together, players will fight cultists, search for answers, and try to keep their already-broken minds from warping even further.
But if they can collect enough clues to find a weakness or alter the ritual just enough to cause one, they can blast the god to death before it gets a true foothold in the world.
Cooperative mystery game: players must work together if they want to stand a chance at stopping the evil about to be unleashed on the world. Average playtime is approximately 90 to 120 minutes. Horror game: the cultists have been painstakingly preparing for this moment for quite some time.
An elder god, giving them the knowledge necessary to awaken it and bring it into our own world, a being adrift in a different dimension, has reached out into their minds, unleashing its hellish powers on the unsuspecting populace. Number of players and average playtime: this thrilling horror adventure game is made for 1 to 5 players and is suitable for ages 14 and older. They are running late, as the summoning ritual is already underway.
10. Fantasy Flight Games #ad
Twilight Imperium 4th Edition Board Game | Strategy Board Game for Adults and Teens | Adventure Game | Ages 14 and up | 3-6 Players | Average Playtime 4-8 Hours | Made by Fantasy Flight Games #adFantasy Flight Games #ad
- With seventeen different factions and a random board setup, no game is ever the same twice. The dawn of a new age: explore the latest reimagining of the twilight imperium saga with this epic fourth edition. Negotiate your way to victory or overrun your foes with military might - the choice is yours.
Highly variable: create your own galactic space opera with a massive game featuring over 1, 000 components. Mecatol rex, awaits the one who would be so bold as to take up the mantle of Emperor. Each of these races have many paths to victory, but only one will sit upon the throne of Mecatol Rex as the new masters of the galaxy.
The galaxy stirs once more, the jewel of galactic civilization, and the great races are again looking beyond their borders into the far reaches of space. Number of players and average playtime: this exciting storytelling and tactical adventure game is designed for 3 to 6 players and is suitable for ages 14 and older.
Thrilling and competitive: every faction offers a completely different play experience, from the wormhole-hopping Ghosts of Creuss to the Emiratates of Hacan, masters of trade. Sci-fi strategy board game: in this game of galactic conquest, each player takes command of one of seventeen unique civilizations to compete for interstellar supremacy through warfare, uncertain allegiances, trade, and political dominance. Average playtime is between 4 to 8 hours.