As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Dude Games #ad
Dude Games Magic Maze Board Game #adDude Games #ad
- Plays in 15 minutes. For 1 to 8 players, ages 8 & up. 7 tutorial scenarios, 10 more difficult ones to challenge you. Simultaneous, real-time play. A cooperative game without the Alpha leader effect. No waiting for your turn to come around.
|Brand||Dude Games #ad|
|Manufacturer||Dude Games #ad|
2. Ravensburger #ad
1991 Master Labyrinth Race for Magic in a Shifting Maze Board Game #adRavensburger #ad
- Here, in the labyrinth's ever-shifting corridors, wizards wander in search of the magic ingredients they need for their spells. Deep in the musty catacombs beneath an ancient ruined castle, the fabled aMAZEing Labyrinth is hidden.
Other wizards will be racing to get them too! For 2 to 4 players ages 10 to adult. You've got a secret magic formula that will make you the Master Magician, but can you get the ingredients you need? .
3. Ravensburger #ad
Millions Sold, Easy to Learn and Play with Great Replay Value 26448, Ravensburger Labyrinth Family Board Game for Kids and Adults Age 7 and Up #adRavensburger #ad
- Labyrinth can be played over and over again and makes a great gift for kids and families. High quality components – contains a playing board, 24 treasure cards, 34 maze cards, 4 playing pieces.
Great replay value – playing time is 20-30 minutes for 2-4 players age 7 and up. Easy to understand instructions – High quality, Easy to understand instructions make it easy to start playing right away. Fun play experience – in labyrinth, you have to find the shortest route through the Labyrinth to win! The game is for 2-4 players aged 7 and up, ravensburger’s hugely popular board game for boys and girls and their parents, and the aim is to reach all your treasures and targets as you move through the Labyrinth.
For ages 7 and up, planning, association, players learn cause and effect, recognition and taking turns.
4. Schmidt #ad
Magic Labyrinth #adSchmidt #ad
- If you hit a wall, you’ll have to start back at the beginning. For 2 - 4 players / playing time: 15 Minutes / Ages 6 And Up! Lead your Magician through an invisible maze. Race to collect missing objects, but remember the layout of the maze! From the award winning Drei Magier line.
|Manufacturer||Schmidt Spiele #ad|
5. Pegasus Spiele #ad
Pegasus Spiele 57204G Magic Maze on Mars #adPegasus Spiele #ad
- Game duration: 3-15 minutes. Family game from 8 years. Independent, cooperative real-time game on the bestseller Magic Maze. All rules are explained in five modules. Number of players: 1-6.
6. Jax #ad
Cards and Chips by Jax Packaging may Vary White, SEQUENCE- Original SEQUENCE Game with Folding Board, 10.3" x 8.1" x 2.31" #adJax #ad
- For 2-12 players, ages 7 and up. Each player or team tries to score the required number of five-card SEQUENCES before their opponents. Easy enough for children, challenging for adults! Exciting gameplay develops STEM skills like strategy.
Play a card from your hand, and place a chip on a corresponding space on the game board - when you have five in a row, it’s a SEQUENCE.
|Manufacturer||Jax Ltd Inc #ad|
7. Secret Hitler #ad
Secret Hitler #adSecret Hitler #ad
- Hidden roles and secret envelopes for five to ten players. A fast-paced game of deception and betrayal. Beautiful wooden components. Solid game boards with foil inlay.
8. Gamenote #ad
Fine Motor Skills Toys ABC Recognition Color Sorting Puzzle, Gamenote Magnetic Alphabet Maze Board, Wooden Matching Letter Game Montessori Toys for Preschool Kingdergarten #adGamenote #ad
- 100% satisfaction & happiness: come with gift packing box. It also inspires kids to improve their hand-eye coordination. We design every toy to the highest quality standards. Hands-on way to explore the alphabet: the sturdy hardwood maze has colorful balloons that represent each letter of the alphabet, plus 26 corresponding letter magnets.
Kids use the attached magnetic wand to guide each letter into place reinforcing letter identification and alphabet order with every match that they make.
Develops multiple skills: the challenge to move, match, and rotate letters and learning how to release the letter to accommodate to magnet board is good for motor skills. Great teaching tool for homeschool, kindergarten, library play area, classroom group learning.
Fun and keeps kids focused: perfect montessori toys for toddlers for 3 years and up. Magnet pen attached to the board and easy to storage. The small pieces is completely mess free and the pieces never get lost. If your child is not inspired, we’ll make it better to meet you need. Sturdy construction: 13. 4×13. 4inch maze has a permanently sealed, clear-view top to keep all pieces.
9. FoxMind Games #ad
For Kids Ages 8+, FoxMind Games, Exciting Building and Racing Board Game, 2 or 4 Players, Maze Racers #adFoxMind Games #ad
- Smart game fun - using magnetic walls, they swap their creations and using two balls, players compete to build the most creative maze they can imagine. Be the fastest in 2 of 3 rounds to claim victory. When finished, race through the maze by tilting the boards.
Competitive gameplay - by tilting their board, each player steers a ball through the maze as quick as they can in an effort to complete it first.
Not for children under 3 yrs. Choking hazard - toy contains small parts. When the time is up, both sides swap their maze boards and a furious race starts. Box contents - includes 2 maze boards, 2 spacers, 2 wooden balls, 2 red magnetic End pieces, 2 green magnetic Start pieces, 152 magnetic maze walls, 76 for each team, and 1 sand timer.
Racing board game - maze racers is also a race against time as from the moment a player has finished their maze, the opponent is left with 1 minute to finish theirs. Recommended for ages 8 and up. The first to make it from the start point to the end wins.
|Brand||FoxMind Games #ad|
10. Think Fun #ad
ThinkFun Gravity Maze Marble Run Brain Game and STEM Toy for Boys and Girls Age 8 and Up – Toy of the Year Award Winner #adThink Fun #ad
- Trusted by families worldwide - with over 50 million sold, ThinkFun is the world's leading manufacturer of brain games and mind challenging puzzles. Clear instructions – easy to learn with a clear, high quality instruction manual You can start playing and solving right away.
Develops critical skills – playing your way through the challenges builds spatial reasoning and planning skills, and is partly an engineering and building toy that provides a great stealth learning experience for young players.
What you get – gravity maze is a combination logic game, marble run, 1 target piece, 9 towers, and stem toy that's one of the best gifts you can buy for boys and girls age 8 and up It contains 60 challenges from beginner to expert, a game grid, and 3 marbles.
Comes with multi-level challenges - Gravity Maze comes with 60 beginner to expert challenges that become increasingly difficult as you play through them.
|Brand||Think Fun #ad|