As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. ARTAGIA #ad
Leading to Better Relationships. Great Counseling Tool., Fun Social Skills and Therapy Game for Adults and Teenagers: CBT Therapeutic Family Game for Meaningful Conversations and Open Communication #adARTAGIA #ad
- Used by many teachers, holiday gatherings, school counsellors, road trips, cottage weekends, therapists and small group settings. Valuable addition to counselor supplies. Challenge deck: tackle harder themes from ethics to personal issues in a judgement free space.
Create a culture of trust and understanding within the family and get to know each other! Versatile game: great for family dinners, family vacations! great tool for schools and therapists.
3 games in 1 with 150 cards: family conversation starter game. Chat deck: spark honest conversations about current affairs, social media, and past experiences.
Create a culture of trust and understanding with questions addressed to teens and adults. Game has been known to improve many relationships and build self-esteem. Share funny stories, secrets, views and dreams in a fun and playful atmosphere. Chill deck: keep things casual with topics for everyone ranging from music tastes to fashion trends.
2. Therapy U #ad
A Fun Game That Opens Communication and Encourages Meaningful Conversations to Establish Relationships, You Know Social Skills Games and Therapy Games #adTherapy U #ad
- Fun cbt game for everyone: great for family game night. Promotes positivity: Thought provoking questions that reinforce a positive self image.
Made in the usa - you know: for 2-6 players, ages 7+, Includes 2 decks of playing cards 108 cards total. Used by many teachers, school counselors, therapists, and small group settings. Self esteem builder for kids, teens, and adults: Perfect for rapport-building and starting meaningful conversation that encourage players to reflect on their existing strengths and weaknesses.
Ice breaker + relationship builder: Encourages players to get to know each other better, all while building confidence and focusing on the positive.
|Brand||Therapy U #ad|
|Manufacturer||Therapy U #ad|
3. Cadily #ad
Cadily This is Me Therapy Feeling Cards. Play Therapy Game. Emotion Games for Kids. Counseling Games. Social Skills Games. Therapy Games for Counselors. Play Therapy Toys. Anger Therapy Games for Kids #adCadily #ad
- Use as a conversation starter anytime even if you only have a couple of minutes. These therapy feeling cards can be used as counseling games for elementary aged children. Play therapy game car activities for kids have never been more fun! Sentence completion feeling cards for kids therapy together with child and adolescent mental health counseling can help develop self regulation and mindfulness.
Cbt therapy kid games help to cope with anger management for kids, oppositional defiant disorder and help with anxiety relief for kids.
100% guaranteed satisfaction | if for any reason you are unsatisfied with your thoughts and feelings cards, feel free to contact us directly.
This play therapy toy card game also assists the user in learning about emotion. Cadily this is me emotions playing cards are a great addition to your school counselor supplies toolbox for children and adolescents and can be used in conjunction with a cognitive behavioral therapy workbook as social emotional games for kids. Kids therapy toys and social skills games for kids empower children to share their feelings. Us veteran owned.
4. Play Therapy Supply #ad
Updated Version, CBT 123: The Hilariously Fun Game That Empowers Kids and Teens to Take Charge of Their Thoughts, Actions, and Emotions #adPlay Therapy Supply #ad
- Includes a link for a free downloadable worksheet to expand its therapeutic value. A game can be played in 15-20 minutes. Easy to play: cbt 123 is extremely easy to learn and put into practice.
New updated version 2. 0! you asked for it, we made it: now with 80% more cards for more diverse gameplay. Helps teach cbt: cbt 123 uses cognitive Behavioral Therapy to teach kids how their thoughts, feelings, and behaviors are connected.
Great for school counselors, and coping skills. Exciting gameplay: players work to pick up sets of 1, and 3 cards, 2, acting out the fun situations on the sets. For 2-4 players, depression, therapists, anger, and other professionals who work with children on anxiety, ages 7-16.
5. Therapy U #ad
And Communication, A Game That Develops Mindfulness, Self Awareness, Head Rush, Social Skills Games and Therapy Games #adTherapy U #ad
- Each game has been carefully crafted to assist players in improving social skills, self-reflection, emotional regulation, our mission is to provide tools that children, self-control and self-resilience. Cbt game for everyone - while originally designed for use by teachers, each of our games have expanded to use by anyone seeking to improve confidence and open communication with friends or family.
Self esteem builder for kids, memories, and adults: Perfect for building rapport and starting meaningful conversations that encourage players to reflect on their feelings, teens, desires and overall self.
Created by therapy u for you: with every game created, teens, and adults can further develop themselves.
Made in the usa: 108 cards, 3+ players, Ages 12+. We really appreciate you choosing Therapy-U! We guarantee that our games will create a comfortable and highly engaging experience for all, and therapists, school counselors, or your money back. Fast-action mindfulness game - Head Rush requires quick self reflection, and less hesitation, encouraging more revealing answers.
6. Thought-Spot #ad
Empathy, and Social Skills; Top Educational Learning Resource for Kids & Adults; Fun for School and Therapy; CBT, MAD SMARTZ: an Interpersonal Skills Card Game for Anger & Emotion Management #adThought-Spot #ad
- Designed for kids & adults: this socio-emotional card set is ideal for kids 6 years old and above. Teens and adults will also enjoy playing this therapeutic card game in groups of two or more. Great educational stem toy and educational game for kids.
Stem game: mad smartz is based on the card game uno. Designed to support parents, teachers, anger, and therapists help children identify, trauma, social delays, depression, process, and work through a variety of issues, grief, including changes within the family, anxiety and fears.
The purpose of the card game is to help children with the following challenging issues: Anger Management, confidence, and a Hodge-Podge of other matters, Empathy, i.
E. Social Skills, and cooperation. Adhd / autism tool - benefits kids by providing strategies to controlling anger, and social skills, Empathy and a Hodge-Podge of other tips. Social skills and emotional development: Kids improve social skills and emotional development by responding to questions and reviewing tip cards. Includes: 104 playing cards, 5 instruction Cards, 8 Tip Cards. Educational game with lots of FUN & Creative game play.
7. PTS Games #ad
I Like Me 123: The Social Game of Self-Esteem #adPTS Games #ad
- Parents, school counselors, and therapists will find i like me 123 a fun and practical addition to their therapeutic tool box. Builds positive self esteem and reduces social anxiety using growth mindset and humanistic psychology.
54 cards for increased playability; multiple play options. An uproariously fun game that fosters conversation and builds self-esteem skills. Designed for ages 7-15 and 2-4 players.
Kids love playing I Like Me 123. From the makers of cbt 123 comes i like me 123: the Social Game of Self-Esteem. Players work together to pick up sets of 1, and 3 cards, 2, acting out the hilariously fun situations on the sets. School counselors and play therapists will love using I Like Me 123 as a warmup or a self esteem building activity for individuals and small groups.
8. da Vinci's Room #ad
A CBT Game for Kids to Work on Controlling Strong Emotions, Don't Go Bananas #adda Vinci's Room #ad
- Tackling 5 emotions: the game works through 5 strong emotions - anger, worry, sadness, fear and jealousy. For parents and professionals: teachers can play don't go bananas with small groups of kids in the classroom or parents can play with their kids at home.
Simple to play: 2-4 players take turns building each color pile. 2-4 players ages 6-12: a variety of questions makes this game versatile for a larger age group. Helping build social skills along with working on emotions.
Adults playing along can help kids see first hand positive ways to process emotions and feel more comfortable giving their own answers. Semi-cooperative play means if someone can’t help their own piles, they help someone else’s pile.
Based on the abcd model of cognitive behavioral therapy: Kids work to identify what triggers their emotions, analyze the beliefs they have about those situations, explore their reactions and look for ways to change their thought patterns. Players answer question prompts about different emotions and situations as they play the cards. More thought provoking questions can be added or removed for easier or tougher gameplay.
9. Therapy U #ad
Sadness, Breaking Barriers Down, Social Skills Games and Therapy Games, A Feelings Game for Kids That Develops Emotion Regulation and Explores Anger, Fear and Joy #adTherapy U #ad
- Exciting cbt game for everyone: Used by school counselors, therapists, teachers, and in small group settings. Interactive emotions game: Explore a total of 208 questions on the topics of anger, sadness, fear, and joy.
Self esteem builder for kids, teens, and adults: Perfect for building rapport and starting meaningful conversations that encourage players to reflect on their positive and negative emotions.
Family therapy game: get to know your child on a deeper level through high-comfort gameplay that promotes discussion on their emotions. Made by the creators of “you know”: breaking Barriers Down is a therapy game developed by THERAPY U to address social skills.
10. Play Therapy Supply #ad
And Emotion Awareness Card Game, Superhero Strengths: Building Resilience, Coping Skills #adPlay Therapy Supply #ad
- Fun therapeutic game - kids and teens play the role of superhero collectors while learning to identify their strengths, deal with feelings, build coping skills, and improve resilience.
78 question cards make superhero strengths a great value and a fun therapeutic tool. Teaches skill sets - strengths, resilience, breaking the ice, feelings, coping, and relationships.
Kids love the superhero theme - great for individual sessions or groups of 2-4 players. For kids and teens ages 6-14. Bonus content - includes a link to free downloadable worksheets to use in conjunction with Superhero Strengths. Great for play therapists, youth leaders, school counselors, teachers, and parents.