As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Mind Brain Parenting #ad
Therapy, Emotional Awareness, Social Skills, 52 Essential Conversations: Life Skills Card Game | By HARVARD Educator for Building Positive Attitude & Behaviors, Open Communication | for Family, School #adMind Brain Parenting #ad
- 100+ engaging prompts & inclusive activities | clever cards to help reluctant children open up about their thoughts, handling conflict, asking for help, perspective taking, respect, problems. Easy & fun game that sparks important discussions | youth tested and approved as "the anytime and anywhere quality Time Game" for busy lives.
Used by parents, counselors, and therapists in 50+ countries. Topics encourage real world application: friendship, gratitude, honesty, patience, stress and anger management, empathy, feelings, goal setting. Helpful guide & support: this is not your average conversation starter! | Comes with Podcast lessons and Online Assessments to help you understand where you and your child are and what to work on.
Cards are designed to be used over and over again to help you assess progress. Recommended by teachers & pediatricians | align with classroom curriculum standards in social Emotional Learning from Self Awareness to Responsible Decision Making.
Winner, educators, parents' choice awards | featured by harvard university for strengthening relationships and boosting learning by improving listening skills, confidence, emotional intelligence, self control and cooperation with sibling, peers, friends, and adult. Easy directions on how to play at home, in between activities, vacation, therapy sessions, or school settings. Tool organized by competency and difficulty level from playful exercises for children to critical thinking & journaling for teens. Portable in a sturdy tin box for car ride, dinner routine, camping.
2. IMPRESA #ad
Ideal for Parents, Therapists and More, 54 Sentence Completion Cards to Get Children Talking About Their Feelings, by Impresa, Teachers, How I'm Feeling #adIMPRESA #ad
- Ideal for a variety of environments -- designed with a therapeutic setting in mind. Perfect prompts for children to share -- it can be difficult to get children to share their feelings and thoughts, particularly in times of difficulty. Each card feature an adorable puppy and his friends in a variety of spots.
Our 54-card pack provides children with a variety of sentence completion prompts to help them open up and share what they're thinking and feeling. Designed for children 5-12. Useful for discussing difficult emotions -- children can often shy away from discussing difficult topics.
Helps reveal what children are feeling, thinking, icebreaker, hoping, therapeutic tool / therapy game and in ELL, wishing and so much more. The characters help children in identifying, processing and working through an array of issues.
Our simple prompts and comforting characters will help them discuss difficult topics like anger, sadness, anxiety, family issues/changes, grief, fears, traumatic experiences, difficulties at school and more. Richly drawn characters -- featuring rich, bright and colorful drawings. Great for a variety of activities and situations -- perfect as an assessment tool, EAL and SEN environments. Whether formal or informal, teachers, our cards are an excellent resource for parents, therapists and other mental health professionals.
3. JRLAJRL #ad
JRLAJRL 3 Pack Liquid Motion Bubbler Timer Sensory Calming Fidget Toy Autism Community Toys for Kids Teenager Adults #adJRLAJRL #ad
- Makes perfect sensory toys for kids with special needs, stress, autism, and ADHD. Perfect liquid bubbler timer toy:it’s one of the coolest relaxation toys for kids that can also be used by adults. Because of the small size, these are great travel toys and can fit in small pockets, classrooms, offices, these can be used as party favors or as party activities and as also great as a prize or incentive.
Gentle fidget toy that pleases the eye and eases for comfort. Simply flip it over and it will start all over again and again! these liquid motion bubblers will actively work to relieve your stress and provide you with hours of calming entertainment at home or even at the office.
If you have any concerns, please just contact us for replacement or get money back! Great sensory calming toy:its slow and rhythmic drops have a very soothing effect and actually help kids and adults with sensory issues.
It relaxes with its colorful droplets flowing to the bottom. This liquid motion timer toy can also help fight anxiety, and boredom. Amazing gifts:that are very portable and can be played everywhere such as the library, purses and bag slots. Tranquility & fun:the oil droplets can even make z-shaped. 100% satisfaction :jrlajrl we offer 90 days hassle free warranty and provide friendly, easy to reach support. Moreover, in the car, schools, bus or plane.
4. Mind Brain Parenting #ad
Created by Harvard Researchers, and School, Builds Communications Skills, 52 Essential Relationships: Emotional Intelligence Game for Home, Work, Perspective-Taking and Empathy #adMind Brain Parenting #ad
- Get what you want and give what others need. Supports single player reflective journaling prompt and multiple player modes. Useful for problem solving adult-child problems parenting or teaching tweens and teens to strengthening adult-adult communication, collaboration, and mindset.
Replace the stress of misunderstandings and second guesses with truth, and understanding. Beyond conversation starters, use for a lifetime of quality time. Comes in a sturdy tin box. Packed with effective mindfulness, growth mindset, and relationship building tools for marriage, couples, parents and children kids and teens.
Developed by harvard researchers to help people communicate and connect. Includes special focus areas for mediating relationship in conflict and productive power mentorship sessions. Better communications, stronger relationships.
Used by parents, school, workplaces, mentors, schools, and psychologists in homes, therapists, teachers, counselors, understand one another, and express what you REALLY need to be happy at home, and therapies to support meaningful personal and professional relationships. Inspired by findings from Harvard's longest-running study on happiness. Powerful and thought-provoking questions are sequenced to help you get to the core of who you are, work — in life. Personalized & practical “how to play” directions for personal and professional relationships.
5. Gutter Games #ad
Beat That!, The Bonkers Battle of Wacky Challenges Family Party Game for Kids & Adults #adGutter Games #ad
- 160 challenges: ever had the satisfaction of throwing a paper ball in the bin from across the room? Well, battle royales, that feeling is what this game is all about. Family friendly: great for kids and adults alike—all players attempt the exact same challenges, so get ready for the ultimate battle of abilities.
Bet on your skills with solo challenges, buddy ups, and duels. Fast & frenzied fun: win by betting on your ability to successfully complete a series of ridiculous dexterity-based challenges.
Suitable for ages 9+, recommended 2-8 players. Easy to learn: takes just seconds to learn, guarantees hours of belly busting laughter! Includes: 160 challenge cards, Chopsticks, 4 Dice, 5 Balls, Memo Pad, 80 betting tokens, Tape Measure, 10 cups, Sand Timer. With a variety of tricky and outrageous challenges to test your skills, this board game will have you hooked in seconds.
6. ? WORD TEASERS #ad
150 Brain Teasers Riddles Edition, ? WORD TEASERS Jokes and Riddles Conversation Starters, Flashcards for Adults and Children Ages 7+, Hilarious Card Game for Families, Couples, Parties & Travel #ad? WORD TEASERS #ad
- 150 interactive riddles: riddle me this! what could be more fun to pass the time than 150 fun & challenging brain teasers? Play with friends and family to solve these riddles for a fun game night.
Riddles for family: adults and kids of all ages can enjoy trying to solve the brain teasers! turn it into a game, on road trips, or test yourself with this fun family game! Great for quality family time: these riddles are great for family game nights! Friends and family of all ages can enjoy these puzzles & riddles after dinner, use them as conversation starters, or in classrooms! Perfect gift: word Teaser card games make great gifts for any occasion! .
Exercise your brain: these thinking puzzles & brain teasers are perfect for boosting brain activity to make sure it’s firing on all cylinders. Improve memory, concentration, & have fun challenging friends & family to solve the riddles too! .
|Brand||? WORD TEASERS #ad|
7. Exploding Kittens LLC #ad
Family-Friendly Party Games, Teens & Kids, A Dodgeball Card Game, 2-6 Players, Throw Throw Burrito by Exploding Kittens, Card Games for Adults #adExploding Kittens LLC #ad
- Collect cards. The world’s first dodgeball card game - Collect matching sets of cards faster than your opponents while simultaneously ducking, dodging and throwing squishy airborne burritos.
The cards you collect earn you points, but you lose points when you get hit by squishy burritos. Throw things at your friends - look no further for picnic games, camping games or travel games that will get you launching burritos at your friends and family.
Play your hand. A game by exploding kittens - creators of award-winning, hilarious and entertaining games that adults, teens and kids will all enjoy! A simple and easy game for kids and adults - clear some space and put away the antiques, because you've never played a party game quite like this.1
15 minutes to play, 2-6 players, ages 7+ - includes 120 cards, 7 tokens and 2 adorable foam burritos soft enough to throw at your Great-Auntie Marlene.
8. THINKPSYCH #ad
Chat Chains: Social Emotional Learning & Social Skills Games for Kids Ages 8+, Family Games & Therapy Games for Counselors, 150 Conversation Starters for Emotional Awareness and Mindfulness #adTHINKPSYCH #ad
- Topics were carefully chosen so players of all ages enjoy family card games night! Help develop social skills - teach kids how to express their feelings and to listen. Bridge the gap - chat chains includes 150 engaging questions and topics on conversation cards to help kids, teens, and adults talk.
Curated for meaningful discussions - Kids are full of stories just waiting to be shared. We love using therapy games for kids to facilitate social emotional learning at home, school, and in counseling! Chat chains is a great ice breaker game because it has stimulating and interesting questions to get the ball rolling.
Created by professionals - the social skill activities in this game were developed by psychologists with decades of experience.
Players earn more points for keeping a conversation going and being mindful of their body language. Unlike other conversation games, teen, whether you're talking to a child, four gameplay variations keep things fun! Break the ice - choosing conversation topics can be tricky, or adult. This card game encourages conversations that help players get to know each other better.
9. Brybelly #ad
Toddlers & Special Needs Children, Emotional Intelligence Flashcard Game, Brybelly Feelings in a Flash, 50 Scenario Cards, 50 Reaction Faces, Teaching Empathy Activities, Coping & Social Skills #adBrybelly #ad
- Let's talk about feelings: includes 50 richly illustrated, open-ended family and school scenario cards and an array of 50 emotions. Perfect for classrooms & counselors: Help students access their feelings and practice vital communication skills.
Emotional intelligence builds confidence: In order to build confidence and empathy later in life, teach your child to identify and express their feelings at a young age.
So many ways to play: 50 vibrant poker-size cards encourage creative thinking and expression, suited for conversation or a fun, family-friendly game. Learn to cope: each emotion face card features a list of practical coping suggestions to guide positive behavior and decision-making skills.
10. OUR MOMENTS #ad
OUR MOMENTS Couples: 100 Thought Provoking Conversation Starters for Great Relationships, Fun Conversation Cards Game for Couples #adOUR MOMENTS #ad
- If you are unhappy just return within 30 days for a full refund. It’s our way of taking back our lives from the stress of work, family, trust, friends and general day to day events. Put aside the day-to-day thoughts and worries and focus only on the game and your partner. Not all the cards are related to romantic topics and this is certainly a game for any couple.
Quality time - for you and your partner - enjoy date night in a completely new way. Games add joy to life and relieve stress and we could all do with some of that. Focus on each other - sharing laughter and fun can foster empathy, compassion, and intimacy with others.
Nothing could be sexier than showing your partner you care and you can do that just by asking a question and listening to the answer. Couples who make time for each other, stay together - it’s important that your relationship is both mental and physical and one definitely leads to the other.
This is your timE enjoy it together! This game makes a great gift whether it's for you and your partner or for friends. This toy for couples is a sure fire way to get the sparks flying between you two! It will get you out of your comfort zone and remind you why you are together in the first place. Quality because you'll want to keep using them - 100 question cards printed on 300gsm card stock which come shrink wrapped in a custom tuck box. Interact with your partner and get closer than ever.