As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. da Vinci's Room #ad
Don't Go Bananas, A CBT Game for Kids to Work on Controlling Strong Emotions #adda Vinci's Room #ad
- Based on the abcd model of cognitive behavioral therapy: Kids work to identify what triggers their emotions, analyze the beliefs they have about those situations, explore their reactions and look for ways to change their thought patterns.
Semi-cooperative play means if someone can’t help their own piles, they help someone else’s pile. Helping build social skills along with working on emotions. More thought provoking questions can be added or removed for easier or tougher gameplay.
Players answer question prompts about different emotions and situations as they play the cards. Tackling 5 emotions: the game works through 5 strong emotions - anger, sadness, worry, fear and jealousy.
For parents and professionals: teachers can play don't go bananas with small groups of kids in the classroom or parents can play with their kids at home. 2-4 players ages 6-12: a variety of questions makes this game versatile for a larger age group. Adults playing along can help kids see first hand positive ways to process emotions and feel more comfortable giving their own answers. Simple to play: 2-4 players take turns building each color pile.
2. ARTAGIA #ad
Leading to Better Relationships. Great Counseling Tool., Fun Social Skills and Therapy Game for Adults and Teenagers: CBT Therapeutic Family Game for Meaningful Conversations and Open Communication #adARTAGIA #ad
- 3 games in 1 with 150 cards: family conversation starter game. Used by many teachers, road trips, school counsellors, therapists and small group settings. Chat deck: spark honest conversations about current affairs, social media, and past experiences.
Chill deck: keep things casual with topics for everyone ranging from music tastes to fashion trends. Valuable addition to counselor supplies.
Game has been known to improve many relationships and build self-esteem. Create a culture of trust and understanding with questions addressed to teens and adults. Create a culture of trust and understanding within the family and get to know each other! Versatile game: great for family dinners, cottage weekends, holiday gatherings, family vacations! Great tool for schools and therapists.
Challenge deck: tackle harder themes from ethics to personal issues in a judgement free space. Share funny stories, secrets, views and dreams in a fun and playful atmosphere.
3. BOSS DOG GAMES #ad
Farting Frenchies, A Wildly Silly, Clever & Exciting Family Game for Adults and Kids | A Fast Paced, Quick & Fun Collectible Card Game for Ages 7 & Up #adBOSS DOG GAMES #ad
- Ready to play anywhere and at any time: super quick to learn, can be played with as little as 2 players, and takes anywhere from 15-25 minutes to play each time. Available expansion packs allow up to 8 players for endless fun for everyone. The new family fun game taking over game night: funded on kickstarter in 29 minutes! surpassing it's goal by 2500% - For 2-4 players, adults, perfect for all ages 7 & up and expandable all the way up to 8+ players.
Quick to play, hard to put down, and full of puppy eyes so don't tell us we didn't warn you! Farting frenchies is becoming a wildly popular game for kids, and families so get ready to take game night to a whole new level! Every game play gives you the chance for new tactics and strategies.
Rub paws with famous frenchies: hobnob with the who's-who of social media's most famous frenchies! all the celebrities of the frenchie social media frenzy are included along with all their social media handles so you can follow them, comment, funny, share and tag them in your stories and posts! Fast paced, exciting & surprisingly clever: collect, can be played with as little as 2 players, feed, and strategically heist their furry little friends as you battle it out for the top dog title.
Dog & french bulldog lovers beware: we have to warn you that farting Frenchies is addictive and full of laughs. Play over and over again for a new mix of cards and new strategies to come up with. Super quick to learn, and steal each other's Frenches in this intensely energetic card game where you dominate your opponents, and takes 15-25 minutes to play.
4. Cards for Calm #ad
Cards for Calm. A Therapy Tool Using CBT to Combat Anxiety and Negative Thinking #adCards for Calm #ad
- Cards for calm can be used in remote or in person therapy sessions. Find new ways to deal with confrontation, improve social skills and increase focus. Recommended for ages 15 and over. A mindfulness therapy tool that encourages positive behavior while reducing stress, anger, and worry.
Used by counselors, therapists, social workers, and teachers to combat anxiety and negative thinking. Cards for calm uses techniques from mindfulness and cognitive behavioral therapy to prompt discussion and different patterns of thinking.
5. da Vinci's Room #ad
The Social Skills Activities and Mindfulness Game for Kids, Mind Your Beeswax #adda Vinci's Room #ad
- A cooperative group game where kids complete activities together to improve social skills like communication, cooperation, manners and active listening. Social skills activities range from familiar activities like Telephone through imaginative play games like Survival Scenario.
Simple to play: when the group successfully completes the activity they keep that card which represents one part of a beehive.
Mindfulness cards give kids a moment to relax and be fully present. When the group has collected all 6 parts of the beehive the game is over. For 3-8 players ages 8+: designed to aid teachers and parents for use as a group therapy game in the classroom or at home. Mind your beeswax includes 14 unique kinds of activities in 48 variations plus 10 mindfulness moment cards.
6. Game On Family #ad
Feelings and Dealings: An Emotions and Empathy Card Game | Award-Winning | Therapy Games for Kids | Social and Emotional Skills Development | Feelings Flash Cards #adGame On Family #ad
- Large, sturdy cards: 48 illustrated cards are sized at 3. 5" by 5" inches for easy viewing and small hands. Award-winning game: 48 expressive feelings cards, 24 universal emotions, 3 educational games, and 5 therapy games all in one card deck for kids aged 3 to 6 years.
Teachers use our educational games in the classroom, THERAPISTS, TEACHERS, and parents use them as conversational cards to connect with their children or as learning games to aid in child development.
Supports mental health: supports emotional health and connection. Perfect for parents, and counselors: mental health professionals love our therapeutic games. Includes 24 individual pose cards that develop emotional intelligence and 24 corresponding Social Scene Cards that develop social intelligence.
Teaches empathy and emotional intelligence through play: These emotion cards teach children coping and social emotional learning skills such as how to identify emotions through facial expressions, body language, and in social contexts. Kids discover a wide range of emotions which builds empathy, self and other awareness, interpersonal connection, and models ways to express needs.
7. Exploding Kittens LLC #ad
Card Games for Adults, Teens & Kids, Family-Friendly Party Games, A Dodgeball Card Game, 2-6 Players, Throw Throw Burrito by Exploding Kittens #adExploding Kittens LLC #ad
- 15 minutes to play, 2-6 players, ages 7+ - includes 120 cards, 7 tokens and 2 adorable foam burritos soft enough to throw at your Great-Auntie Marlene. The cards you collect earn you points, but you lose points when you get hit by squishy burritos.
The world’s first dodgeball card game - Collect matching sets of cards faster than your opponents while simultaneously ducking, dodging and throwing squishy airborne burritos.
A game by exploding kittens - creators of award-winning, hilarious and entertaining games that adults, teens and kids will all enjoy! A simple and easy game for kids and adults - clear some space and put away the antiques, because you've never played a party game quite like this.
Throw things at your friends - look no further for picnic games, camping games or travel games that will get you launching burritos at your friends and family. Collect cards. Play your hand.
8. Skillmatics #ad
Skillmatics Guess in 10 Animal Planet | Card Game of Smart Questions | Super Fun for Travel, Family Game Night & Summer Camps | Gifts for Ages 6-99 #adSkillmatics #ad
- Perfect gift for kids - age appropriate content and gameplay that focus on building key skills in young learners. This game is for 2-6 Players. It's that simple! strategise your way to victory - make use of exciting features such as Clue Cards and Bonus Questions to plan your way to winning 7 cards.
First to 7 cards wins it all. Fun for the whole family - this is the most exciting game you’ll find for Family Game Night, filled with amazing content that can be thoroughly enjoyed by all ages – from 6 to 99! Ridiculously simple gameplay - divide yourselves up in teams, ask up to 10 questions and try to guess your opponent’s Game Card.
Play it any time any place - one game set includes 50 game cards, 6 clue Cards and a handy box to store it all.
Exciting card game of questions - ask up to 10 questions to guess the animal on the Game Card! Is it a carnivore? Is it a domestic animal? Does it live in groups? Think hard, ask intelligent questions, use your clue cards wisely, and the be the first player to win 7 Game Cards!. Your child can become an instant champion by playing at family game night, gatherings, plane trips and more! The box size is portable & travel friendly.
9. Hasbro Gaming #ad
Hasbro Connect 4 Game #adHasbro Gaming #ad
- When you get 4 discs in a row you win. For 2 players. Choose yellow or red discs. Includes grid, slider bar, 21 red discs, 2 legs, 21 yellow discs and instructions. Classic connect 4 game is disc dropping fun.
|Brand||Hasbro Gaming #ad|
10. Bananagrams #ad
Bananagrams: Multi-Award-Winning Word Game #adBananagrams #ad
- This game doesn’t take much space like other board games and brings tons of fun while traveling. Please note – contains small parts, not for children under 3 years.
Makes a great gift – bananagrams will make a thoughtful gift for your friend or family member. Perfect for anyone 7 years and up. Great for travel – bananagrams comes in a fun banana-shaped case. Entertaining and educational – while this game is easy to play, Bananagrams is also educational.
It is perfect for both, boys and girls. This anagram game that will drive you bananas. Teach your kids how to spell words and have fun at the same time. 1-8 players. Fun for everyone – gather your family and friends and race against each other to build crossword grids.
|Part Number||1295 Banagrams|