As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Grey Fox Games #ad
Grey Fox Games Deception: Undercover Allies Board Game #adGrey Fox Games #ad
- This is not a standalone game, it requires a copy of Deception: Murder in Hong Kong. 144 clue and means cards give criminals more ways to throw off the detectives. Adds more role cards to increase the player count to 14. New scene tiles gives the Forensic Scientist even more options.
|Brand||Grey Fox Games #ad|
|Manufacturer||Flat River Group #ad|
2. Repos Production #ad
7 Wonders Board Game BASE GAME, New Edition | Family Board Game | Board Game for Adults and Family | Civilization and Strategy Board Game | 3-7 Players | Ages 10 and up | Made by Repos Production #adRepos Production #ad
- Gather resources, develop commercial routes and affirm your military supremacy. Build your city and erect an architectural wonder which will transcend future times. When the third age is over, players score the points given by their cards and their military conflicts. Strategy game: you are a leader of one of the seven greatest cities of the Ancient World.
Looking for new adventures? try our 3 expansions new editions: cities, Leaders and Armada Note: All Expansions require 7 Wonders Base Game to play. The winner is the player with the most points. Keep an eye on your neighbors’ progress since they share similar ambitions.
Civilization was born from evolution: one game of 7 Wonders plays over the course of three rounds, called Ages, during which you will choose cards with increasingly powerful effects. Each card you choose will influence your general strategy.
High replayability and player engagement: 7 wonders offers quick gameplays which keep players engaged regardless of player count. Take control of your civilization: players draft cards over multiple rounds, carefully building towards long-term goals. How to win this game: at the end of each age, each player compares their military strength with one of their neighboring cities. The game allows multiple strategy opportunities which makes each game thrilling from beggining to end. Will your wonder transcend the millennia to come?
|Brand||Repos Production #ad|
3. Cephalofair Games #ad
Cephalofair Games Gloomhaven: Jaws of The Lion Strategy Boxed Board Game for ages 12 & Up #adCephalofair Games #ad
- New built in tutorials, learn-to-play guide, and play-surface scenario books allow players to jump into the action more quickly and easily than ever before. Players will assume the roles of 4 new hardened mercenaries and work together to fight through a new prequel campaign full of choices, challenges, and twists.
Cooperative campaign game of tactical combat set in the Gloomhaven universe. Playable as a stand-alone game or as an expansion to Gloomhaven.
|Brand||Cephalofair Games #ad|
|Manufacturer||Cepholafair Games #ad|
4. Days of Wonder #ad
Ticket to Ride Board Game | Family Board Game | Board Game for Adults and Family | Train Game | Ages 8+ | For 2 to 5 players | Average Playtime 30-60 minutes | Made by Days of Wonder #adDays of Wonder #ad
- Fun adventure game: ticket to ride is a cross-country train adventure game in which players collect and play matching train cards to claim railway routes connecting cities through North America! LOOKING FOR NEW ADVENTURES? Try Ticket to Ride expansions Note: Expansions require Ticket to Ride Board Game to play.
Multiple ways of scoring points: players collect train cards that enable them to claim railway routes connecting cities throughout North America. Connect iconic north american cities across a map of the 20th-century USA and build your train routes to earn points.
Play with alexa: using a compatible Echo device, say “Alexa, launch Ticket to Ride” and play against Alexa. The longer the routes, the more points they earn. Strategy game: build your tracks across the united states in this fast-paced and strategic board game.
Additional points come to those who can fulfill their Destination Tickets and to the player who builds the longest continuous railway. The average playtime is 30-60 minutes. Fast and easy to learn: with elegantly simple gameplay, the game can be learned in under 15 minutes and enjoyed time and time again, whether it's your first time building a rail empire or an old favorite. Number of players and average playtime: this family and adult board game can be played with 2 to 5 players.
|Brand||Days of Wonder #ad|
|Manufacturer||Days of Wonder, Inc. #ad|
5. Catan Studio #ad
Catan Board Game Base Game | Family Board Game | Board Game for Adults and Family | Adventure Board Game | Ages 10+ | for 3 to 4 Players | Average Playtime 60 Minutes | Made by Catan Studio #adCatan Studio #ad
- The average playtime is 60 minutes. Players control their own civilization and look to spread across a modular hex board in a competition for victory points. Number of players and average playtime: this family and adult board game can be played with 3 or 4 players.
Minutes to learn and a lifetime to explore: the basics of CATAN can be learned in just minutes, but it offers enough depth to remain compelling as you explore strategies and tactics for years to come. You will never have to play the same game twice.
Strategy game: trade, build and settle the island of catan in this addictively fun strategy game previously called Settlers of CATAN. We also offer catan extension packs for 5-6 players as separate items. You may even find yourself exploring the exciting world of CATAN tournaments.
Fun game with countless replay opportunities: the completely variable board provides great value through nearly limitless replayability. Build and/or join a community: whether you play as a family, a board game group, or via video conference as you stay at home, CATAN is a social game that provides plenty of opportunities for player interaction. Looking for new adventures? try CATAN expansions Note: Expansions require CATAN base game to play.
|Brand||Catan Studio #ad|
|Manufacturer||Catan Studio #ad|
|Warranty||Lifetime Warranty Against Manufacturer'S Defects|
6. Leder Games #ad
Leder Games | Root: A Game of Woodland Might and Right #adLeder Games #ad
- Root is a game of adventure and war where 2 to 4 players battle for control of a vast wilderness. Ages 10+, 90- 120 minute playing time. In root, players drive the narrative and the differences between each role create an unparalleled level of interaction and replayability.
|Brand||Leder Games #ad|
|Manufacturer||Leder Games #ad|
7. Wizards of the Coast #ad
Wizards of the Coast Axis and Allies Europe 1940 2nd Edition Board Game #adWizards of the Coast #ad
- Over 550 game pieces plus new models for tactical bombers and mechanized infantry. Stand alone game that can also combine with A and A Pacific 1940 Deluxe version of axis and Allies Europe originally released in 1999.
Game board measures 35”w x 32”h and designed to join with A and A Pacific 1940 board.
8. Secret Hitler #ad
Secret Hitler #adSecret Hitler #ad
- Beautiful wooden components. A fast-paced game of deception and betrayal. Solid game boards with foil inlay. Hidden roles and secret envelopes for five to ten players.
9. Avalon Hill #ad
Axis and Allies Pacific 1940 2nd Edition #adAvalon Hill #ad
- Axis & allies pacific 1940 can be combined with Axis & allies europe 1940 to create the greatest Axis & Allies experience to date. Both game boards unite to create a massive 70" x 32" playing field that will let you experience the full scale of World War II global conflict.
Includes new anzac miniatures as well as new mechanized infantry and anti-aircraft artillery.
|Brand||Avalon Hill #ad|
|Manufacturer||Wizards of the Coast #ad|
10. Z-Man Games #ad
Pandemic Board Game Base Game | Family Board Game | Board Game for Adults and Family | Cooperative Board Game | Ages 8+ | 2 to 4 players | Average Playtime 45 minutes | Made by Z-Man Games #adZ-Man Games #ad
- A truly cooperative game where you win or lose together. Cooperative board game: only through teamwork will you keep the world safe from outbreaks and epidemics. Everyone must work together applying their unique character skills to benefit the team—and the world.
Work together and save humanity: four diseases threaten the world, and your elite team of specialists must find a cure for each of them before it’s too late. Looking for new gameplay and adventures? the pandemic game line now includes multiple expansions and stand-alone titles.
The average playtime is 45 minutes. Your team must work together and plan carefully to stem the tide of infection while working toward finding the cures.
Strategy game: players must work together playing to their characters' strengths as they plan their strategy of eradicating the diseases before they overwhelm the world with ever-increasing outbreaks. Number of players and average playtime: This easy to learn family and adult board game can be played with 2 to 4 players. Note: expansions require Pandemic Base Game to play.