As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. The Learning Journey: #ad
Award Winning Preschool Learning Toys, Count & Learn Cookie Jar, The Learning Journey Learn With Me, Counting and Numbers STEM Teaching Toddler Toys & Gifts for Boys & Girls Ages 2 Years and Up #adThe Learning Journey: #ad
- Key features – this happy cookie jar features two play modes for fun hands-on learning. Safety - all learning journey products are regularly safety tested and are in compliance with all domestic and international toy safety regulations. Toy’s best classic award and creative child magazine’s top toy of the year award winner! Fun fact: The Learning Journey has an extensive line of Award-Winning Educational Toys that have been tested by the most important panel of judges… kids! Reinforces listening and problem solving abilities.
Supports cognitive development by encouraging your child to think creatively to find the correct cookie. Helps build self confidence. The specs: 10 numbered cookies with corresponding chocolate chips for counting, 1 decorative kid-friendly Cookie Jar.
Aligns with stem science, thinking, listening, engineering and mathematics standards. Cookie jar is safe and a valuable learning tool for both BOYS and GIRLS ages 2 and up. Requires two AA batteries included. Creatively builds tactile, motor, technology, and learning skills. Builds confidence and boosts self-ESTEEM by providing a sense of achievement. Award-winning products – cookie jar is a dr.
2. Learning Resources #ad
13 Piece Set, Sorting, Ages 2+, Learning Resources Smart Counting Cookies, Counting #adLearning Resources #ad
- The cookies have raised chocolate chips so children can use their sense of touch to count how many chocolate chips are on the cookie. Cookies measure 1¾ inch in diameter and jar measures 6½ inch H.
Set includes plastic cookie jar containing 11 cookies with numerals 0-10 printed on the bottom and corresponding number of counting chips on top. Children learn to recognize, count, and compare numbers with soft, plastic Counting Cookies. Ideal for ages 2+.
3. Fisher-Price #ad
Fisher-Price Laugh & Learn Cookie Shape Surprise #adFisher-Price #ad
- Introduces colors, shapes, numbers, and more!.3 modes of play: Learning, Music, and Bilingual. Adorable pink cookie jar & 5 cookie shapes to sort.
Helps develop dexterity, hand-eye coordination, and problem-solving skills. Sort the shapes into the jar or press the lid to activate music, sounds & phrases.
|Manufacturer||Fisher Price #ad|
4. Fisher-Price #ad
Fisher-Price Laugh & Learn Smart Stages Piggy Bank, Cha-ching! Get ready to cash in on playtime fun and learning! #adFisher-Price #ad
- Open & close door for put-and-take play. Includes 10 colorful coins to drop into the piggy’s back or belly – the coins teach animals on one side and numbers on the other.
40+ sing-along songs, tunes & phrases. Includes smart stages technology – learning content changes as baby grows. Two levels of play offer fresh songs, phrases & sounds for your little one’s age & stage.
|Manufacturer||Laugh & Learn #ad|
5. Learning Resources #ad
Dino Toy, Counting & Sorting Toy, Learning Resources Babysaurs Sorting Set, Ages 18 mos+, Multi #adLearning Resources #ad
- Discover the adorable dino surprises inside each pop-apart egg! Build sorting and matching skills every time you play! Dinos double as fun finger puppets for prehistoric games of pretend! Store your eggs and dinos in the included plastic nest! Ages 18 months and up.
6. Learning Resources #ad
Learning Resources Stack and Count Layer Cake, Fine Motor Skills, Ages 18 mos+, 10 Pieces, Homeschool, Early Stacking & Counting Skills #adLearning Resources #ad
- Engage your child’s imagination with play food while teaching them basic counting skills. Homeschool supplies for toddlers 18 months and older. Number recognition and couting has never been easier with this play food set for toddlers.
10 gradient stacking cakes in alternating even and odd layers of chocolate and vanilla help kids build fine motor skills while learning about counting. Decorations on top of each layer correspond to the numeral on the side to reinforce numeracy.
7. Melissa & Doug #ad
Melissa & Doug Slice and Bake Cookie Set #adMelissa & Doug #ad
- Great gift for 3 to 5 years: the melissa & doug slice and bake cookie Set makes an ideal gift for kids ages 3 to 5 years; Add the Melissa & Doug Wooden Make a Cake set to round out the pretend play, screen free experience. 100% happiness guarantee: we design every toy to the highest quality standards, and to nurture minds and hearts; if your child is not inspired, give us a call and we'll make it right; our phone number is on every product.
Colorful wooden play food sets: the melissa & doug, 12 toppings, knife, spatula, cookie sheet, slice and bake wooden cookie play foot set includes 12 sliceable cookies, and kitchen mitt; cookies store in a durable dough tube.
Durable construction: this baking set for kids is made from superior quality materials that have been designed for frequent use.
Sweet introduction to pretend play: our slice and bake pretend play food inspires children ages 3 and up pretend to bake, all while practicing fine motor skills, and serve cookies, learning number concepts, decorate, and more. The gold standard in childhood play: for more than 30 years, Melissa & Doug have created beautifully designed imagination- and creativity-sparking products that NBC news called “the gold standard in early childhood play. ”.
|Brand||Melissa & Doug #ad|
|Manufacturer||Melissa & Doug #ad|
|Warranty||From Melissa And Doug|
8. Gleeporte #ad
Rainbow Counting Bears With Matching Sorting Cups 67 Pcs Set + FREE Storage Bag | STEM Educational Gift For Toddler | Montessori Sorting And Counting Toy | Pre-School Color Learning Toy For Children #adGleeporte #ad
- Teaches children basic math through counting and sorting - these counting bears are perfect subjects to teach young children mathematical concepts such as addition, subtraction and even multiplication! Great teaching toy to have in the classroom as well in a resource room.
While they dump the bears out and return to the cups using their thumb and pointer finger. And when playtime is over, place everything inside the bag for quick clean-up and neat storage. Hours of fun: kids love counting, matching, sorting, and playing with these cute bears.
Toddler learning toys - these counting bears are early learning resources. I'ts a perfect toy to teach colors, sorting is a memory game too. Fine motor skills - it encourages kids to use sorting skills and helps them develop the pincer movement.
Nurtures cognitive skills from babyhood to childhood - Sorting bears with cups offer guidance in the early stages of visual perception. Sorting, counting and color coordinating stimulate learning. Allows children to focus their attention on the movement and placement of objects as they become aware of balance, coordination and gravity. The bright colors make this toy visually stimulating as well.
9. Aleaf #ad
Aleaf Counting Toys,Monkey Balance Montessori Educational STEM Math Counting Games & Balance Measuring Fun Gift for Girls & Boys Kids Ages 3+ 63-Piece Set #adAleaf #ad
- Cartoon modelingthe vivid and interesting appearance of cartoon monkeys makes it easier for children to like and grasp, this stimulate children's interest in weight and balance, combine toys and teaching aids, this is another way to transform difficult mathematical knowledge into simple ones.
The rich color can enhance children's cognitive ability. Order now and you will be sure to give your child the biggest surprise! Full refund is guaranteed within 30 days for any quality reasons. They are carefully carved without burrs and will not harm your children.
Then learn the rules of addition and subtraction in play. Interaction between children and parents the game level, from easy to difficult NOTE:that the number on the back of the card is not the answer.
Safety materialthe toys are made of abs which is safe, non-toxic and tasteless. Story theme ingenious balance lever design, without any error, three-dimensional digital model, each number is equal to the weight of the same number of small monkeys, the most intuitive reflection of the meaning is "=" symbol. For an introdu ction to the gameplay of this card, you can refer to the manual for details. Perfect gift it’s a holiday and birthday gift for boys and girls over 3 years old.
10. Fisher-Price #ad
Fisher-Price Laugh & Learn Count & Rumble Piggy Bank #adFisher-Price #ad
- 10 colorful “coins”; hear the bank count along as baby drops them in! Press the piggy’s nose for sounds, phrases & bumbling action. Pretend piggy bank with songs, sounds, educational phrases, and bumble motion. Introduces numbers, opposites, counting, and more. For babies ages 6-36 months.