As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. THE BAMBINO TREE #ad
Sight Word Bingo Game, Learn to Read Vocabulary for Preschool Kids Kindergarten First Grade, Family Fun Learning Dolch's Fry's Words Lists, Children's Reading Early Educational Flash Cards Toys #adTHE BAMBINO TREE #ad
- Entertains and educates! - more dimensions to gameplay to ensure greater difficulty, more interesting challenges and way more fun! Contains Two Difficulty Levels, Twemoji tokens and Cover Challenges which ask learner to analyse and use target words.
A winning gift for 4-8 year olds boys and girls - the blue level 1 game has 54 of the most Simple Common Words to Read for Kindergarteners and First Graders; The Red Level 2 Game has 54 Sight Words from Dolch Fry Word List for 1st and 2nd Grade.
Your child will master 108 high frequency words - recognize Read and Spell Common Sight Words; Supercharge their Reading Progress and Literacy; Fun Motivating Challenges ensure Vocab Study and Practice is an Engaging Enjoyable activity.
Play in the classroom and on family game night - 2 to 24 players; can be played 1-on-1, in big groups or as a whole class; Super Easy to Use and Play Independently, Children love calling out the words and are eager to win and shout BINGO!! Made to last and be played over and over - thick long lasting Premium Cards; Die-cut with Rounded Corners and Waterproof Coating; Strong and Resistant to Grubby hands; No need to rip and tear up flimsy corrugated paper cards yourself.
2. HMmagnets #ad
Math Manipulatives Kit for Home, Kindergarten & Elementary Teachers, Addition & Subtraction, Magnetic Ten Frame Set: 4 Durable Ten-Frames + 50 Colorful Counters + 50 Math Flash Cards + 5 Dice #adHMmagnets #ad
- Having the additional math & teachers together – Use the ten frames, subtraction, multiplication, counting, halving & number bonds. Use the 5 matching dice to play math games and improve your kids’/students’ skill in a fun and engaging way! 🟡🟢🟠🧲. The unique design and flash cards makes it a great choice for special needs students as a resource for building number sense.
Easy to grip counters - 50 large & visible foam counters in 5 bright colors red, green, & orange will help your kids or students visualize the answers. The dry-erase cards with their cute illustrations make math homework a fun game! They are divided into 7 difficulty levels different color for each level, they are the perfect size both to hold and visibly write on using the 2 included markers.
The large size with clear dark lines against the white background makes it visible and easier for kids to concentrate. Designed by parents & flash cards to effectively learn addition, which is the most important aspect of teaching a struggling student.
Addition and subtraction flash cards 0️⃣️1️⃣0️⃣ - use the 50 two-sided flash cards for reinforcing addition and subtraction facts. They even include fun games in addition to math problems! practice from anywhere – this magnetic ten frame set is a superb long-term investment and an excellent teaching kit for all young kids in preschool, kindergarten, & 2nd grades & white grid, homeschooling, elementary 1st & remote learning. The twice as thick math counters makes it easier to grip for both adults even with acrylic nails! and kids. The magnets are neither too strong nor too weak, blue, yellow, so it never drops off or moves when shaken.
3. Carson Dellosa Education #ad
2-4 Players, Swim, Safari Time-Telling Board Games With Game Cards and Player Pieces, Ages 5+, Time With Friends, Carson Dellosa What Time Is It? Judy Clock Board Game Set—On The Farm #adCarson Dellosa Education #ad
- Small group activities: each board game is designed for 2-4 players ages 5 and up—perfect for fun group activities during class, daycare, or at-home fun with friends or family. Hands-on learning fun: learning to tell time is an absolute blast with the Judy Clock What Time Is It? Board Game Set! Take students on a safari, under the sea, to the farm, and on a walk with furry friends all while learning how to tell time.
Practice telling time as you move along each board to the finish line.
Why carson dellosa: founded by two teachers more than 40 years ago, Carson Dellosa believes that education is everywhere and is passionate about making products that inspire life's learning moments.
Dimensions: each board game measures 8 1/2 inches x 16 inches, and each player piece measures 1 1/2 inches x 1 inch. The set includes a resource guide, under water adventure, on the farm, and 96 game cards. Each mini judy clock measures 2 3/4 inches x 2 inches. What's included: this set features 4 educational games all centered around telling time: a safari, 16 player pieces, and taking a walk with furry friends.
4. Carson Dellosa Education #ad
Double-Sided Language, Carson Dellosa Sight Words Bingo Games—Learning Tools for Kindergarten and First Grade Reading Skills, Vocabulary Building Game Cards 1.75 inches tall #adCarson Dellosa Education #ad
- How it works: perfect for use with the entire class or small-group instruction, each bingo game board is double-sided to provide additional practice identifying 200 common words used in everyday writing. Each side of the answer mat features a different skill which they can use to check for accuracy and claim winners.
What’s included: this learning tool includes 36 9-inch x 7. 5-inch sight word bingo game cards, 720 tokens, and 100 calling cards for 3-36 players.
Multi-purpose learning tool: combining the classic interactive game of bingo with essential sight words necessary for reading success, Sight Words Bingo makes practicing high-frequency words fun and easy for all early learners.
Why carson dellosa: founded by two teachers more than 40 years ago, Carson Dellosa believes that education is everywhere and is passionate about making products that inspire life's learning moments. The set also includes a double-sided answer mat and a game guide. Working together: parents and teachers work alongside kids using the caller cards to engage students in sight word association.
5. THINK2MASTER #ad
Subtraction & Multiplication. +4 Dry Erase Markers, Think2Master Wacky Cards 1st, 3rd Grade. Math Card Game for Families & Classroom. Make Hilarious Sentences While Practicing Math Including Addition #adTHINK2MASTER #ad
- They can also practice their skills in telling time, measurement systems and counting money. Step 2: make a wacky sentence – next, each player tries to complete the funnest sentence possible with their adjective and noun cards. Step 1: solve a math question – first, every player answers the math question on their card.
Each set includes 4 dry erase markers and the game can be played by between 2 to 8 players age 5 and up. Elementary school kids and adults can play together. Recommended age is 5 years and up. Fun way to practice math skills – the game is a great way for 1st to 3rd graders to practice their addition and subtraction skills.
If they get the answer right they score a point. Fun way to learn parts of speech – while playing the game, kids can also practice learning parts of speech by understanding the difference between adjectives and nouns.
Fun for the whole family or the classroom. If the dry erase cards are not erasing completely, use a little toothpaste and a slightly wet paper towel to clean the cards. There are 3 levels of questions on each card so each player can pick a level that is appropriate for them. The player who makes the funniest sentence determined by the judge score points. Highest quality – every card is made from the highest quality art card paper and lamination making the cards durable and water resistant.
6. GAMENOTE #ad
Foam Alphabet Letters for Kids Spelling and Learning, JoyNote Classroom Magnetic Letters Kit 234 Pcs with Double-Side Magnet Board #adGAMENOTE #ad
- Very useful for teaching phonics and CVC or CCVC words. They can be washable. Flawless details: each square box has a corresponding letter code that allows the child to learn to distinguish and classify. The texture is very soft, it is suitable for children's hands.
They can be attached to the refrigerator, dishwasher or our magnetic drawing board and won’t fall off. The vowels in red and consonants in blue are convenient for children to learn pronunciation and grammar.
Perfect set for small group. Practical teaching tools: good-quality, double-sided magnetic writing board not only attracts letters, but also can be written and drawn on. It is very easy to erase and reuse. Good-quality materals: all letters are made of eva foam.
It completely satisfied the spelling needs of all common words and sentences. Accompanying children's learning: suitable for children from 4 to 12 years old, kindergarten, whether at home, homeschool, Pre-K, younger kids should play with parents. It is convenient for parents or teachers to use for teaching, elementary school. Ample letters set: the sturdy storage box contains 234 letters, double-sided magnetic writing board ×1 11. 3*7.
7. TREND ENTERPRISES, INC. #ad
36 players, Age 5 and up, Cover the Spaces Needed to Win & Call Bingo, Sight Words Bingo, 3, Language Building Skill Game for Home or Classroom T6064, Build Vocabulary with 46 Most-Used Words #adTREND ENTERPRISES, INC. #ad
- Sight words - level 1 - 36 playing cards - 6. 5 inch x 9 inch. It is a high quality product. Set includes 36 playing cards, 264 playing chips, caller's mat and cards and a sturdy storage box. The brand of the product is foamies. Ideal for teaching. For ages 5 and up.
8. Learning Resources #ad
Homeschool, Ages 5+, Tactile and Auditory Learning, Learning Resources Slam Ships Sight Words Game, Visual #adLearning Resources #ad
- Ships help collect the cards: slam your ships and collect sight word cards during learning games for up to 4 players! Playing increases vocabulary & word recognition: Learn vocabulary and word recognition skills every time you slam! Games that grow with you: grows with you—110 double-sided sight word cards come in 5 vocabulary levels! Educational toys: Homeschool supplies for ages 5+.
Develop sight word skills: Build new sight word skills with this out-of-this-world sight words game.
9. Skillmatics #ad
Skillmatics Card Game : Guess in 10 Animal Planet | Gifts for 6 Year Olds and Up | Super Fun for Travel & Family Game Night #adSkillmatics #ad
- Ridiculously simple gameplay - divide yourselves up in teams, ask up to 10 questions and try to guess your opponent’s Game Card. Exciting card game of questions - ask up to 10 questions to guess the animal on the Game Card! Is it a carnivore? Is it a domestic animal? Does it live in groups? Think hard, use your clue cards wisely, ask intelligent questions, and the be the first player to win 7 Game Cards!.
It's that simple! strategize your way to victory - make use of exciting features such as Clue Cards and Bonus Questions to plan your way to winning 7 cards.
It’s both collaborative and engaging - making it a super fun game for all! fun for the whole family - this is the most exciting game you’ll find for Family Game Night that can be thoroughly enjoyed by all ages 6 and up! Build key skills - guess in 10’s age-appropriate content and gameplay builds key skills such as Communication, Decision Making, Problem Solving and Creative Thinking Skills.
Perfect valentine's day gift - guess in 10 games are perfect for kids to play on Valentine’s Day in the classroom or at home. The box size is portable & travel friendly. First to 7 cards wins it all! play it any time any place - one game set includes 50 game cards, 6 clue Cards and a handy box to store it all. Your child can become an instant champion by playing at family game night, gatherings, plane trips and more! .
10. Coogam #ad
Coogam Wooden Blocks Puzzle Brain Teasers Toy Tangram Jigsaw Intelligence Colorful 3D Russian Blocks Game STEM Montessori Educational Gift for Kids 40 Pcs #adCoogam #ad
- It contained 40 pcs with a reasonable sized board Length: 106" width: 7 " Height: 039". Non-toxic paint ensure safe play. This traditional teaching mathematics puzzle always being attracted in both young kids and elderly people. Solving it themselves helps to keep kids’ brain focused and adds creativity to eye-hand coordination and color & shape recognition.
It's better than on screen! Awesome wooden intelligence puzzle for kids, and great fidget toy for adults. Geometric assembling russian blocks use common geometric patterns and colors to keep children busy for different options to play.
Such as pistol, umbrella, tree, airplane and etc. Wooden blocks puzzle are made of natural and healthy basswood with high quality and smooth surface. Perfect for times when you or your child just need to calm down or relax.
The simple design and bright colors are perfect for sparking any imagination, and it feels great to challenge kids with this tangram jigsaw puzzle but also to just take on an easy challenge that you can complete differently every time. Wooden toys tangram brain teaser puzzle game have several examples for shapes and things to make with it, human, pyramid, robot, flower, each time you mixed up the pieces the puzzle would come out differently. Perfect ultimate gift idea as Christmas Gift / Birthday Gift/ Festival Gift.