As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Gamewright #ad
5", Gamewright Chomp Multi-colored #adGamewright #ad
- Cards each have pictures of various members of the aquatic food chain. Flip over a card from your deck and devour--or be devoured by--your opponent's draw. Octopus ink-outs and electric eels can change the order of things. Instructions include game variations. It is a card game.
2. Mudpuppy #ad
Chomp Champ! Game: The Jawsome Game of Fast-Acting Fun! #adMudpuppy #ad
- Card game for kids – the chomp champ! game from mudpuppy is a “jawsome” game of fast-acting fun! exciting and easy to play, and instructions included, this card game is a wonderful addition to game nights everywhere! easy to play – this kids card game is a fun twist on the classic game of spoons Collect 4-of-a-kind and grab a shark tile, all other players then race to grab a shark tile, ages 5+ It’s sure to bring extra smiles and giggles to your next family game night! Includes – with 40 cards, 30 shark tooth tokens, trying not to be the one left without Lose 6 shark teeth tokens and you’re out! Great for family game night – the chomp champ! card game is ideal for 3-5 players, 4 shark tiles, you’ll have everything you need to get the fast-paced action started Plus, a 6 75” x 7 75” x 1 75” shaped storage box is included.
Screen-free fun – for over 25 years, games and toys for children and families that facilitate creative play and imaginative thinking All Mudpuppy products adhere to CPSIA, ASTM, Mudpuppy has created quality non-digital puzzles, and CE Safety Regulations.
3. Gamewright #ad
Gamewright Trash Pandas, The Raucous Raccoon Card Game, 252 #adGamewright #ad
- When the deck runs out, the game ends. The player with the most points wins! Reinforces visual discrimination and probability. Players push their luck to acquire more cards, but must stash them in order for them to count as points at the end of the game.
Players are raucous raccoons, tipping over Trash cans for food. Comes with 54 cards, 6 wooden tokens, and 1 custom die.
4. Exploding Kittens LLC #ad
A Dodgeball Card Game, Throw Throw Burrito by Exploding Kittens, Card Games for Adults, Teens & Kids, Family-Friendly Party Games, 2-6 Players #adExploding Kittens LLC #ad
- The world’s first dodgeball card game - Collect matching sets of cards faster than your opponents while simultaneously ducking, dodging and throwing squishy airborne burritos. Throw things at your friends - look no further for picnic games, camping games or travel games that will get you launching burritos at your friends and family.
The cards you collect earn you points, but you lose points when you get hit by squishy burritos.
Collect cards. 15 minutes to play, ages 7+ - includes 120 cards, 2-6 Players, 7 tokens and 2 adorable foam burritos soft enough to throw at your Great-Auntie Marlene.
Play your hand. A game by exploding kittens - creators of award-winning, teens and kids will all enjoy! A simple and easy game for kids and adults - clear some space and put away the antiques, hilarious and entertaining games that adults, because you've never played a party game quite like this.
5. Gamewright #ad
The Pick and Pass Card Game, Sushi Go! #adGamewright #ad
- Rules of play. Reinforces probability, visual discrimination and strategic thinking. Playing time: 15 minutes. Includes 108 cards. 2 to 5 players.
6. Gamewright #ad
Gamewright Wig Out! A Wild and Hairy Card Game Multi-colored, 5" #adGamewright #ad
- Contains 60 cards, rules of play and rules in Spanish. Reinforces hand- eye coordination and matching. Ages 6 and up. 2 to 6 players. Playing time 12 minutes or less.
7. Mattel #ad
UNO Family Card Game, with 112 Cards in a Sturdy Storage Tin, Travel-Friendly, Makes a Great Gift for 7 Year Olds and Up Amazon Exclusive #adMattel #ad
- When you're down to one card, don't forget to shout "UNO!". Uno is the classic family card game that's easy to learn and so much fun to play! In a race to deplete your hand, match one of your cards with the current card shown on top of the deck by either color or number.
Strategize to defeat your competition with special action cards like Skips, Reverses, Draw Twos and color-changing Wild cards. Uno tin comes with 112 cards and instructions in a sturdy tin that's great for storage and travel. This fun family card game is perfect for adults, teens and kids 7 years old and up.
8. Secret Hitler #ad
Secret Hitler #adSecret Hitler #ad
- Solid game boards with foil inlay. Beautiful wooden components. Hidden roles and secret envelopes for five to ten players. A fast-paced game of deception and betrayal.
|Brand||Secret Hitler #ad|
|Manufacturer||Secret Hitler #ad|
9. Cards Against Humanity LLC. #ad
Cards Against Humanity Card Game Black #adCards Against Humanity LLC. #ad
- Includes a booklet of sensible game rules and preposterous alternate rules. This is the main game. Buy this first. Contains 500 white cards and 100 black cards for maximum replayability. Cards against Humanity is a party game for horrible people. America's #1 gerbil coffin.
10. Winning Moves Games #ad
Winning Moves RACK-O, Retro package Card Game #adWinning Moves Games #ad
- A fun filled card game: “rack-o” was originally released in 1956. The play: each player is dealt 10 cards. 5 points for each of the 10 cards in his rack, and 25 points for going Rack-O.
Place cards in your rack in order, slot 50 down to 5. Recommended ages 8+. Winning a round: to go “rack-o”, player must have all ten cards in his rack from a low card in the #5 slot to a high card in the #50 slot.
Turn over top card from the stockpile. Scoring: the player who goes “rack-o” first, scores 75 points. For 2-4 players. This new retro edition, featuring fine quality cards with bold numbers, will delight players young and old. Continue taking cards in turn, exchanging for cards in your rack. Contents: 1 60 card deck of rack-o cards, 4 plastic rack-o racks, instructions.
|Brand||Winning Moves Games #ad|
|Manufacturer||Winning Moves #ad|
|Warranty||30 day warranty against manufacturer defects|