As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Stonemaier Games #ad
Ages 14+, Engine-Building Stonemaier Game for 1-5 Players, Wingspan Board Game, A Bird-Collection #adStonemaier Games #ad
- Widely lauded, award winning title-including winning the most prestigious award in its category, the Kenner Spiel des Jahres Conniseur's Game of the Year. Each bird extends a chain of powerful combinations in each of 3 unique habitats, lay eggs, as you build your engine to gain food, and draw from 170 uniquely and beautifully illustrated bird cards.
Play as a bird enthusiast, seeking to discover and attract the best birds to your aviary. Plays in 40-70 minutes. For 1-5 players.
|Brand||Stonemaier Games #ad|
|Manufacturer||Stonemaier Games #ad|
2. Big Potato #ad
What Next: The Cooperative Board Game for Adventure Seekers | Pick Your Path and Master the Mini Games #adBig Potato #ad
- Peril around every corner: whenever someone takes a wrong turn or fails a challenge, you’ll have to add a peril piece to the ‘Tower of Peril’. Will you vote to climb up a tree and hide? Or will you choose to escape through the swamp instead? If it topples, it’s game over for everyone! try it solo: looking for one player games? Well, all the adventures and challenges can be completed with 1-4 players ages 10 and up.
Adventure awaits: introducing the world’s first action adventure board game for adults and families.
60+ action-packed challenges: from puck-flicking to shape building, card throwing to role playing, there’s over 60 unique mini games that you’ll need to master as you go. Pick your path together: you’re being chased through the jungle by a giant koala. Featuring colossal koalas, renegade robots and an angry old lady with a bazooka.
3. Cephalofair Games #ad
Cephalofair Games Gloomhaven Multi-Award-Winning Strategy Boxed Board Game for ages 12 & Up, Multicolor #adCephalofair Games #ad
- For 1-4 Players. Assembled product dimensions l x w x H: 18. 10 x 13. 80 x 1010 inches. 60-120 minute playing time. Co-operative play Euro-inspired tactical combat.
|Brand||Cephalofair Games #ad|
|Manufacturer||Cephalofair Games #ad|
4. Serious Poulp #ad
Boardgame, English Version, The 7th Continent Classic Edition, Core Box, Cooperative, 1 to 4 Players, Adventure, Exploration, Survival #adSerious Poulp #ad
- Solo or cooperative: Designed to be played solo or cooperatively with up to 4 players. A must! one of the biggest hits on Kickstarter now available for everyone. Hours of adventure: Dozens of hours of adventure await you as you discover the Continent.
A different experience in each game: Dozens of random events and alternative maps mean you'll experience a different adventure every time you play. Experience fond memories: Rediscover the experience of adventure game books from your childhood.
5. Fantasy Flight Games #ad
Twilight Imperium 4th Edition Board Game | Strategy Board Game for Adults and Teens | Adventure Game | Ages 14 and up | 3-6 Players | Average Playtime 4-8 Hours | Made by Fantasy Flight Games #adFantasy Flight Games #ad
- Number of players and average playtime: this exciting storytelling and tactical adventure game is designed for 3 to 6 players and is suitable for ages 14 and older. Thrilling and competitive: every faction offers a completely different play experience, masters of trade. Sci-fi strategy board game: in this game of galactic conquest, uncertain allegiances, trade, each player takes command of one of seventeen unique civilizations to compete for interstellar supremacy through warfare, and political dominance.
Highly variable: create your own galactic space opera with a massive game featuring over 1, 000 components.
The galaxy stirs once more, the jewel of galactic civilization, and the great races are again looking beyond their borders into the far reaches of space. With seventeen different factions and a random board setup, no game is ever the same twice.
Negotiate your way to victory or overrun your foes with military might - the choice is yours. The dawn of a new age: explore the latest reimagining of the twilight imperium saga with this epic fourth edition. Mecatol rex, awaits the one who would be so bold as to take up the mantle of Emperor. Average playtime is between 4 to 8 hours. Each of these races have many paths to victory, from the wormhole-hopping Ghosts of Creuss to the Emiratates of Hacan, but only one will sit upon the throne of Mecatol Rex as the new masters of the galaxy.
6. Thames & Kosmos #ad
Anno 1800, A Kosmos Game from Thames & Kosmos | A Civilization Game Based on The Video Game | Designed by Martin Wallace| for 2-4 Players, Ages 12 and up #adThames & Kosmos #ad
- A complex game with simple mechanisms makes it easy to teach and fun to play. A city-building strategy game set in the Industrial Revolution; based on the popular PC game.
Race against your opponents to produce, buy, or trade the limited number of construction titles and resources. End-game bonuses and hidden scoring keep gameplay exciting and unpredictable. By acclaimed author Martin Wallace Brass, Age of Steam.
7. KLASK #ad
For Kids and Adults of All Ages That’s Half Foosball, Half Air Hockey, KLASK: The Magnetic Award-Winning Party Game of Skill #adKLASK #ad
- Fast and frantic: get your hand under the table! try to score but watch out for the hole! Use your magnetic handle and striker to defend your half, avoid the biscuits magnets and send the ball flying into your opponent’s goal to score.
New 2019 version - includes updated white magnets biscuits 2. 0 with more rounded corners and PTFE stickers to reduce scratching for kids and adults alike. Be careful not to land your striker in your own goal! Play it anywhere: like a foosball table on-the-go, Klask comes fully assembled and can be played on any flat surface, making it the perfect tabletop game for the pub.
Beautifully designed: carefully designed and optimized for tabletop use in the finest regions of Denmark with a lovely wooden finish to help the game stand out.
Best party game: klask was ranked as the #1 party game of 2015 in Sweden and Norway! Ideal for parties big and small, or just couples having a game night, families, Klask is fun for everyone!. For 2 players, each match lasts around 10 minutes – set up a tournament to find out who the true champion is.
|Manufacturer||Oy Marektoy #ad|
|Warranty||90 day warranty against manufacturer defects|
8. Z-Man Games #ad
Cryo Board Game | Strategy Board Game | Board Game for Adults and Teens | Adventure Board Game | Ages 14 and up | 2 to 4 Players | Average Playtime 60, 90 Minutes | Made by Z-Man Games #adZ-Man Games #ad
- Damaged beyond repair, and lead your faction to victory before the sun sets. Number of players and average playtime: this fun board game for teens and adults can be played with 2 to 4 players and is suitable for ages 14 and up. The average playtime is 60 to 90 minutes. Competitive survival game: players are leaders of separate hostile factions competing to survive and claim control over the underground caverns on a remote icy planet.
Highly variable: setup changes from game to game, creating a new challenge every time you play. Utilize multi-use cards to your advantage and claim the underground caverns for your faction to survive.
Unique worker placement game: send drones out from your engineering platform to scavenge resources and save your crew. Act quickly and strategically to avoid further sabotage from other factions.
Strategy game: a colony ship suddenly crash lands on a frozen, explore, the scattered remains of your ship will do little to protect you from the brutal cold. Gather different materials to upgrade and customize your platform, fine tuning new actions to suit your individual strategy. Now it’s up to you to scavenge, build, uncharted planet. Rescue your crew and send them underground to win area majorities and earn the most points. No two games are ever the same, making this a fun game for friend and family game night.
|Brand||Z-Man Games #ad|
9. Starling Games #ad
Everdell Collectors Edition 2nd Edition #adStarling Games #ad
- Collector's edition contains the legends cards, Deluxe 8-sided die, Wooden Occupied tokens, Extra! Extra! cards, Rat workers, metal Coin tokens, Rugwort cards, and an updated rulesheet.
10. Stonemaier Games #ad
An Engine-Building, Area Control for 1-5 Players, Gray, Ages 14+, Stonemaier Games Scythe Board Game #adStonemaier Games #ad
- For 1-5 players. Plays in 90-120 minutes. Explore the alternate-history of 1920 plus Europe through Jakub Różalski's stunning artwork.
The capitalistic city-state known simply as “The Factory”, has closed its doors, which fueled the war with heavily armored mechs, drawing the attention of several nearby countries.
The ashes from the first great war still darken the snow. Lead your faction to victory, building mechs, and exploring the mysterious factory, working the land, all while protecting your territory from the mechs of other encroaching factions. It is a time of unrest in 1920s europa.
|Brand||Stonemaier Games #ad|
|Manufacturer||Stonemaier Games #ad|