As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Peaceable Kingdom #ad
Peaceable Kingdom Alphabet Bingo! Letter Learning Board Game for Kids #adPeaceable Kingdom #ad
- This game is a valuable teaching tool for fun learning. Updated classic: reach into the bag and pull out a letter. Who can play: anyone can enjoy bingo! for 2-6 players ages 4 and up. Includes 6 game boards, 26 letter tokens 1 each of every alphabet letter, and 72 chips to mark your matches.
Learning and growing: kids learn letter recognition, develop letter and object association, and improve concentration skills.
Play creates an opportunity for social skill development, numerous cognitive benefits, and can improve emotional well being. If you have a match, you're on your way to Bingo! This game will help kids to learn and recognize their letters while having fun.
Playing is growth: frequent play for children is beneficial on many levels. Creative play: variations are included! for a twist on traditional Bingo, try Letter Sound Bingo, Cooperative Bingo, and Picture Bingo to determine the letter that goes with the picture.
2. Party Hearty #ad
ABC and 123 Bingo Board Game for Kindergarten and Preschool Kids, Party Hearty Alphabet and Number #adParty Hearty #ad
- It includes 6 double sided game boards, 72 chips to mark your board, velvet bag to store your tokens, 26 letter and number tokens, instructions and a sturdy box to house all your game pieces. All in one box! creative learning - there are many ways to play this Bingo Board Game! Included are ideas and ways to creatively play the game, you can even incorporate simple math.
Kids will learn both uppercase, lowercase and numbers. Learning by playing is the best! Colorful and fun design - the beautiful, bright and colorful designs of this game will surely be loved by all kids.
Pictures of cute animals and silly numbers with googly eyes are all over the boards. Classic game for learning - this classic bingo board game is a perfect fun way for kids to learn their ABCs and 123s.
Satisfaction guaranteed - this bingo game is everything that you need to create a fun and memorable time for your little ones. Buy with confidence or your money back. With love, Party Hearty. Kids will learn letter recognition, develop letter and object association, improve their cognitive skills and develop social skills. Learn abc and 123 - look no further, this game is a complete set.
3. Trend Enterprises #ad
Learning Games for Kids Ages 5-7, Alphabet, Trend Enterprises Set of Bingo Games for Kids, Learn Numbers, Sight Words, Help with Reading #adTrend Enterprises #ad
- Perfect for kindergarten or elementary children or older kids for teaching English as a second or foreign language. Building vocabulary: children hear the words read out loud and shown the sight word flash cards by the caller. 3 to 36 players can play simultaneously while building reading and spelling skills.
Each sticker has an English word that further enhances English language learning. They are asked to find the sight word on their playing card. This bingo game set also makes great affordable and interesting gifts for birthday or class gifts for kids ages 4-12.
Includes encouragement stickers: comes with a bonus package of motivational stickers Super! Awesome! Terrific! Great Job! to reward your child when they fill their board. Your preschool child will not even realize they are learning to read! 6 ways to play these fun educational games for kids to learn how to read English.
Teach your child to read: this set of 3 learning to read games with sight words, letters, and numbers helps your child memorize high frequency words and numbers in a fun interactive way. Fun board games for kids will entertain for hours! Must have homeschool supplies: sight words flash cards are essential home schooling materials for the homeschool mom and are cool and creative kids gift ideas for boys and girls. Learning made fun: bingo games enjoyed by all.
4. Forty4 #ad
Alphabet Letters & Flash Cards Learning Toys for 3 4 5 6 Years Old Boys Girls, 9 Puzzle ABC Sight Words Matching Games with 78 Colorful Plastic Letters & 35 Flashcards for Toddlers and Kids #adForty4 #ad
- It is very suitable for 3 4 5 6 7 8 year old boys and girls. Choose a gift that will bring fun to your children, vivid flashcards, and they will love you more for it. Easy to store and carry: our alphabet letters preschool games toy comes with a plastic storage box.
The compact packaging structure and light weight make it easier to carry. It not only allows your children to learn letters, but also exercises their eye-hand coordination, colors and 70 basic words, reaction skills and problem-solving skills. Upgraded word spelling toy: this sight word games toy includes 78 plastic lower case letter blocks + 35 double-sided flash cards + 6 two-sided word match cards + 4 alphabet puzzle game cards.
Safe and durable material: to avoid accidental swallowing of baby infants or toddlers, all alphabet cards are wrapped by film double-sided, our toy letters are made larger than others apart from their smooth corner and sharp edge free design.
And to stand the tear and twist of those little hands, which makes the alphabet learning toy durable. Every child will be excited, board game, happy, etc. You can easily put it in your backpack and suitcase when you travel. Learn in enjoyable games: interest is the best teacher. No matter where you are, it will bring you and your children the best parent-child time.
5. TREND ENTERPRISES, INC. #ad
Alphabet Bingo Games #adTREND ENTERPRISES, INC. #ad
- 36 playing cards" and "over 200 chips" and "caller's mat and cards" and "Ideal for teaching Pre-Kindergarten to Grade 1" and "Ages 4 to 6.
6. TREND ENTERPRISES, INC. #ad
Numbers Bingo Game #adTREND ENTERPRISES, INC. #ad
- Set includes: 36 playing cards, caller's mat and cards, over 200 chips, and a sturdy storage box. Ideal for teaching: pre-Kindergarten to 2nd Grade Ages 4 to 7. Unique, six-way format adapts to a variety of skill levels. Learn numbers 0 to 20 .
7. Think Fun #ad
One of the Most Popular Board Games for Boys and Girls and their Parents, Amazon Exclusive Version, ThinkFun Zingo Bingo Award Winning Preschool Game for Pre-Readers and Early Readers Age 4 and Up #adThink Fun #ad
- Develops critical skills – perfect for pre-readers and early readers, builds language and matching skills in preschool kids through fun, fast-paced play. Zingo is as popular in the classroom with teachers as it is in the home with families! What you get - this is the amazon exclusive version of the world famous game Zingo, one of ThinkFun's best games for kids ages 4 and up, and it includes an extra Zingo card so that up to 7 players can play! Also includes a unique Zinger device that delights players of all ages.
You can start playing right away! award winner - zingo has won many awards including an oppenheim gold, and is a three time Toy of the Year Nominee, Parents' Choice Award, aSTRA Best Toys for Kids Award, which makes it a great gift for boys and girls ages 4 and up.
Clear instructions – easy to learn with a clear, high quality instruction manual. Trusted by families worldwide - with over 50 million sold, ThinkFun is the world's leading manufacturer of brain games and mind challenging puzzles.
|Brand||Think Fun #ad|
8. Arizona GameCo #ad
A Fun ABC Letter Learning Card Game, Kids Learn Upper/Lowercase Letter Recognition and Letter Sounds While Playing a Fun Game – Preschool Thru 1st Grade, Alphabet Slap Jack #adArizona GameCo #ad
- The game is compatible with current classroom learning standards and features letter cards with short vowel sounds. Alphabet slap jack helps your child learn their upper and lowercase abcs while playing a fun card game. Age and players: for 2 to 6 players, or preschool learning toys and games collection, homeschool, age 4 & up.
You can use the game’s upper and lowercase letter playing cards in multiple ways. Our unique all-in-one game design comes with everything you need to play four educational preschooler games. Contents: 57 poker-sized game cards and game rule cards.
Created by an award-winning elementary school teacher. Its smaller-sized cards and all-in-one design stores easily when not in use and makes it convenient to take with you for alphabet letter learning on the go. You can play alphabet slapjack, abc go fish, and find my Letter Matching game, or use them as small letter flash cards four fun uses for the game all in one single convenient poker-sized deck of playing cards.
Alphabet slap jack makes a great addition to your kindergarten, or letter flashcard collection. Note: game cards are smaller in size making them easier for kids to hold and play the game. Game size: these small poker-sized playing cards measure 2. 50 inches wide by 3. 40 inches tall because smaller cards are easier for little hands to hold.
|Brand||Arizona GameCo #ad|
|Manufacturer||Arizona GameCo #ad|
9. Peaceable Kingdom #ad
52 Cards with Box, Peaceable Kingdom Alphabet Go Fish Letter Matching Card Game #adPeaceable Kingdom #ad
- Who can play: 2-6 players ages 4 and up can enjoy Alphabet Go Fish in this delightful 52 card deck complete with instructions, parent learning prompts and sturdy, easy-to-open packaging. They can improve concentration, vocabulary, train visual memory, help with learning to classify and differentiate objects, & they're fun!.
Playing is growth: frequent play for children is beneficial on many levels.
Fun colorful cards show capital and lowercase with corresponding artwork and words to help little ones learn to read. Learning and growing: a classic introduction to card games; Kids learn how to read letters, how to hold cards, simple strategy, simple words, letter/object association, how to deal them & take turns.
Benefits of card games: simple card games have lots to offer. Play creates opportunity for social skill development, numerous cognitive benefits, and can improve emotional well being. Updated classic: similar to the original, fish for pairs of alphabet letters.
10. Briarpatch #ad
Improve Childhood Literacy & Social Skills Includes Finger Puppets, Briarpatch Super Why ABC Game PBS Kids Early Reading & Spelling Development #adBriarpatch #ad
- Practice key reading skills with the Super why ABC letter game. Includes game board, spinner, 4 Moving pieces, 4 finger puppets, question cards and instructions.
For 2 to 4 players, ages 3 and up. Based on the popular tv series featuring the Super why team! Introduces children to rhyming and early phonics.
|Manufacturer||University Games #ad|